Male HQ

Xmas Tree From Around The World

oralb

2D94C4AE4FCCAE3BB2B3CE8CC3F3A.jpg

The Christmas tree that greets revelers at the Puerta del Sol is dressed for a party. Madrid's two-week celebration makes millionaires along with merrymakers. On Dec. 22, a lucky citizen will win El Gordo (the fat one), the world's biggest lottery.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

BA89A136E47A26A5CD642E8D47B8.jpg

Ooh la la Galeries Lafayette! In Paris, even the Christmas trees are chic. With its monumental, baroque dome, plus 10 stories of lights and high fashion, it's no surprise this show-stopping department store draws more visitors than the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower.

OB note: always though the Xmas tree in Taka is impressive, but compare to this, well ...

CB177C6021CB2F98E89A75ACCF90BF.jpg

Moscow celebrates Christmas according to the Russian Orthodox calendar on Jan. 7. For weeks beforehand, the city is alive with festivities in anticipation of Father Frost's arrival on his magical troika with the Snow Maiden. He and his helper deliver gifts under the New Year tree, or yolka, which is traditionally a fir.

prague's christmas tree at stare mesto (old town) this year is not as nice as the one shown in ob's photo... actually the branches are rather sparse, and the branches break cos it's a real tree which sometimes cannot support the heavy ornaments.

galaries lafayette's christmas tree this year is also not very nice =p ... printemp's christmas window displays are very good though :lol:

will upload photos of prague and paris when we get back :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.