Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Nudity is overrated la

Unless u get instant hardon just from looking at dicks, you will just be one of them.

Also the water is either bloody hot or cold, if you can maintain your erection I will salute u hence in the end you are just another naked dude there.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:38 PM, Lust123 said:

Once I had fun with a guy in the steam room. When I first saw him, I knew I wanted him as my target.

We did it, he moaned and we completed the deed. Before I left the steam room, I gave him a kiss.

As I was walking out, I wonder if he knew that 10 plus years ago I was a student sitting in his class.

Sounds like a Uni lecturer since he didn't remember you well.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:38 PM, Lust123 said:

Once I had fun with a guy in the steam room. When I first saw him, I knew I wanted him as my target.

We did it, he moaned and we completed the deed. Before I left the steam room, I gave him a kiss.

As I was walking out, I wonder if he knew that 10 plus years ago I was a student sitting in his class.

"we did it...."

did what     ????

Place: Yunomori spa

Date/Time: 10-Jul-18 around 5pm. 

You: Tanned tall bespectacled Chinese guy locker number 100+. 

Me: Tall fair stocky Chinese guy locker 11+ (just a few lockers away from yours)

Situation: I was changing and about to leave, you were going to change to Yukata. I took a bit of time showing you my butt and while I purposely bend down to put on my socks you touch my naked butt and rub your dick under the towel on my butt. And after a while I got a bit bold and when you dropped your towel, I went on to grab your dick (nice feeling by the way). Then you changed to Yukata and walked out while I changed to my shirt and pants and before I left you were kinda waiting for me. I waved goodbye to you.m when I left the place. THEN it hits me, I was stupid enough to realised you may want to initiate a talk or exchange the number (or seem I hope). Would love to meet up with you sometimes. If you’re here PM me.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:17 PM, speckygeek said:

I get hard very easily. The moment I am naked, my dick will auto get hard.

In an onsen, no worries. The heat makes it difficult to remain hard all the time. And the stuffiness too. I don't know why many seems to witness erected dicks there. I don't see many to be honest.

On 7/7/2018 at 5:39 PM, speckygeek said:

Wouldn't it be weird to be wearing spectacles? It's like telling everyone that u need your spectacles to get a clear view of the naked men.

Well, the spectacle does not sound you out as gawking. I need my specs to watch my steps carefully. It's the actual staring (and eye contact) by many that's too obvious. 

Don't worry. Just go and enjoy the bath. 

PM me if you wanna go for 1-1 promo. 

Though nowadays I don't go often.