Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Guest Glyph
19 minutes ago, charvo87 said:

hanky panky i report staff.

Let's be adults here. If you're there for a legitimate onsen experience then it's all good but you don't have to be a whistleblower. Why can't you just leave people alone and let them have their happy moments? You sat on someone's cum is it? SMH.

4 hours ago, Glyph said:

Let's be adults here. If you're there for a legitimate onsen experience then it's all good but you don't have to be a whistleblower. Why can't you just leave people alone and let them have their happy moments? You sat on someone's cum is it? SMH.

adult precisely. 

pink dot there to raise awareness and acceptance and here crossing over frm gay sauna to straight onsen? 

yet wanna repeal 337?

SMH.

Guest Glyph
1 hour ago, charvo87 said:

adult precisely. 

pink dot there to raise awareness and acceptance and here crossing over frm gay sauna to straight onsen? 

yet wanna repeal 337?

SMH.

Straight onsen? Where did you even get that idea from, do tell.

And please lah, if you wanna talk about the penal code at least get the section number right.

Guest Glyph

Er... because be you LGBTQI or whatever you wanna define yourself as, getting caught doing funky business in a private space (public space in some legal definitions) means the owner decides what they wanna do with that ass of yours? You mean to say straight onsen so straight folks can hanky panky inside is it? Please stop being a thorn. I'm done here.

1 hour ago, Glyph said:

Er... because be you LGBTQI or whatever you wanna define yourself as, getting caught doing funky business in a private space (public space in some legal definitions) means the owner decides what they wanna do with that ass of yours? You mean to say straight onsen so straight folks can hanky panky inside is it? Please stop being a thorn. I'm done here.

exactly. since my very first post in this thread i was like; yes. i am here, but no hanky panky for me and if i witness one i wont hestitate to report staff.what management want to do, their pasal. that is also have to witness one before a report, not whistleblow. I clearly know that this is a public bath house and that if i wanna anything btw men, there are other places for it.

when did i say straight onsen and straight can funky business? 

if this is done in a public bath house, then we can stop pink dot, equal love, stop discriminating and that penal code scrap off legal book. 

im done here too. bye.muacks.

17 hours ago, Hungtall said:

Is it? I never see any leh 

Things to looks out for: 1) 2 or more guys sitting close to each other in silk or bubble bath but not friends and not talking to each other and jacking off each other underwater; 2) guy sitting on ledge of bath not covering his privates displaying his junk to guy sitting opposite him to get his attention 3) in sauna and steam room pretending to wipe your sweat and displaying your junk, and sitting near the corner next to the door 

4) sitting next to each other at washing area and stroking off, or standing up and washing/displaying your junk 5) look out for 2 or more pairs of feet in the toilet cubicle 6) walking in and out of steam room sauna checking if there are cute boys/ boys likely to play along 7)  trying to make eye contact with you when doing any of the above 8) At 1040pm after the towel boys come in to announce that the onsen is closing soon, those who want to play will quickly congregate in steam room for mass jack off. 

im always surprised that the guys that engage in this behavior sometimes sport a wedding band. And I see them leaving with female partner/ spouse. 

I guess boys will be boys, and doesn’t matter whether you are straight gay or bi. There’s also element of danger/ risk of being caught that adds on to the excitement I guess. 

Edited by Puppy Eyes
8 hours ago, charvo87 said:

exactly. since my very first post in this thread i was like; yes. i am here, but no hanky panky for me and if i witness one i wont hestitate to report staff.what management want to do, their pasal. that is also have to witness one before a report, not whistleblow. I clearly know that this is a public bath house and that if i wanna anything btw men, there are other places for it.

when did i say straight onsen and straight can funky business? 

if this is done in a public bath house, then we can stop pink dot, equal love, stop discriminating and that penal code scrap off legal book. 

im done here too. bye.muacks.

So petty. To go in and mind one's business is such an issue, isn't it? It's truly amazing that folks like you are the reason why many of us don't get out much, or out of the closet. 

There is no point to continue to continue to argue because you all dont think out of the box of the statement that reporting. 

Let look at things the other angle, if a straight couple grouping at public swimming pool, is it okay? Does it mean anyone who report to management is just as bad as charvo87 ?

Another angle, let say some kaki here having fun till get caught by management,not by charvo87 and causing management to add more check or close any fun blind spot will you all blame that couple or managemnet?

Edited by itachi86
5 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

Things to looks out for: 1) 2 or more guys sitting close to each other in silk or bubble bath but not friends and not talking to each other and jacking off each other underwater; 2) guy sitting on ledge of bath not covering his privates displaying his junk to guy sitting opposite him to get his attention 3) in sauna and steam room pretending to wipe your sweat and displaying your junk, and sitting near the corner next to the door 

4) sitting next to each other at washing area and stroking off, or standing up and washing/displaying your junk 5) look out for 2 or more pairs of feet in the toilet cubicle 6) walking in and out of steam room sauna checking if there are cute boys/ boys likely to play along 7)  trying to make eye contact with you when doing any of the above 8) At 1040pm after the towel boys come in to announce that the onsen is closing soon, those who want to play will quickly congregate in steam room for mass jack off. 

im always surprised that the guys that engage in this behavior sometimes sport a wedding band. And I see them leaving with female partner/ spouse. 

I guess boys will be boys, and doesn’t matter whether you are straight gay or bi. There’s also element of danger/ risk of being caught that adds on to the excitement I guess. 

Thanks for sharing 

13 hours ago, nicjude said:

So petty. To go in and mind one's business is such an issue, isn't it? It's truly amazing that folks like you are the reason why many of us don't get out much, or out of the closet. 

wahahahhahaah....the noblest reason to leave cum everywhere in a public space with every sorts of men link with coming out of closet.