Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Lunchtime later anyone? 

Yesterday Sunday afternoon 12-2pm, there was a young tall fair handsome Korean guy w spec. Pity there was this irritating regular troll  that was following him around like a leech, stuck to him side by side the entire time.  Poor Korean guy had hard time trying out to shake him off and in the end left looking exasperated . 

Some people not only only leave their clothes at the entrance of the onsen, but pretty much their dignity and pride as well. 

Edited by Puppy Eyes
12 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

Lunchtime later anyone? 

Yesterday Sunday afternoon 12-2pm, there was a young tall fair handsome Korean guy w spec. Pity there was this irritating regular troll  that was following him around like a leech, stuck to him side by side the entire time.  Poor Korean guy had hard time trying out to shake him off and in the end left looking exasperated . 

Some people not only only leave their clothes at the entrance of the onsen, but pretty much their dignity and pride as well. 

Kinda pity those regular trolls cos maybe not many other chances for them to see naked guys.

Never met Korean guys in this onsen before though, what's his body type? He sounds pretty much straight from your description.

30 minutes ago, dragonfly_y said:

Kinda pity those regular trolls cos maybe not many other chances for them to see naked guys.

Never met Korean guys in this onsen before though, what's his body type? He sounds pretty much straight from your description.

It’s one thing to look and enjoy the view, causing no trouble to anyone  and it’s quite another thing altogether to keep following someone body-to-body to the point where you are causing discomfort /irritation/ frustration to that  person. 

The japs/koreans will frequent on sat/Sun afternoons, before the usual AJ group descending in the evening. 

5 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

Lunchtime later anyone? 

When it becomes very clear you’re being stalked, you should have no qualms telling the person off. Just say loudly in front of everyone, “can you please stop following me?”  Some people just need to be told in no uncertain terms. 

Just try my luck here: 

Yunomori onsen @ Kallang Wave 

Date: 17 /9 Monday 

Time: between 7:30 - 8:30p

We saw each other inside the steam room,

we exchanged some glances. 

Then I went to the end of the shower area to use the facility and you came and sat at the one next to me. We kept exchanged glances and ogling at each other. I kept stroking my xxxx while you kept looking at me. There was one moment when there was nobody there and you moved you seat closer to mine and I got to see your erected uncut xxxx. But we could hardly have action coz there we’re always people came in and out. 

Then you left the shower and went to the sauna and I followed. Nothing happen. 

Then you left for the locker area

and changed in yukata and went to the cafe.

You ordered some smoothie in yellow colour and sat alone. I went and sat at the resting area coz I was too shy to crack the conversations 

Then you left the cafe around 8:30 and I though you left for the Onsen so I went in a while later but I lost you! I tried to look for you at the steam room and the shower area but couldn’t find you anymore.

How do you look: Tanned and straight acting. I find you really good looking. I think you’re using locker between no. 49 and 94. 

PM me if you are here. 

Kian 

1 hour ago, Kian T said:

Just try my luck here: 

Yunomori onsen @ Kallang Wave 

Date: 17 /9 Monday 

Time: between 7:30 - 8:30p

We saw each other inside the steam room,

we exchanged some glances. 

Then I went to the end of the shower area to use the facility and you came and sat at the one next to me. We kept exchanged glances and ogling at each other. I kept stroking my xxxx while you kept looking at me. There was one moment when there was nobody there and you moved you seat closer to mine and I got to see your erected uncut xxxx. But we could hardly have action coz there we’re always people came in and out. 

Then you left the shower and went to the sauna and I followed. Nothing happen. 

Then you left for the locker area

and changed in yukata and went to the cafe.

You ordered some smoothie in yellow colour and sat alone. I went and sat at the resting area coz I was too shy to crack the conversations 

Then you left the cafe around 8:30 and I though you left for the Onsen so I went in a while later but I lost you! I tried to look for you at the steam room and the shower area but couldn’t find you anymore.

How do you look: Tanned and straight acting. I find you really good looking. I think you’re using locker between no. 49 and 94. 

PM me if you are here. 

Kian 

How is the evening crowd? Sound kinky