Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Yes..

4pm steam session.

I counted 8 seated and 7 standing up

All cummed.......

There were 5 walking in and out of the steam room with hard cock, door men and ushering in more joiners.

Unfortunately, the room could only accommodate so many.

It was nice to squish .........LOL

At the side with the sink, there were some str8, and they didn't seem to mind the group action.

There was a tall stocky with round pattern tattoo on both shoulders, did anyone see him cum? He looked str8.

Monday is good for group because str8 at work.

Some staying back for second round.

Just left.....

Surprisingly more joiners checking in....

I think they can go for 2nd or 3rd round.

Edited by chargingbull

29/11 Monday 

Time: 5:45pm to 6:30pm

We noticed each other at the open shower area. I went and sat next to you at the seated shower, I kept stroking myself while you kept watching. Then went went in to steam room but it was just too crowded. 

I saw you taking shower and you went out to the locker area. Your locker number should be > 70 to 100, the first row on the left at the locker while I was at the last row. 

We kept checking out each other and nodding our head to each other, you even said Hi to me. I wanted to reach out to you at the locker but you were with a friend wearing dark colour frame glasses. 

I saw you sat down at the locker area and drying your hair while I wore my dark frame glasses. That was the last time we nodding to each other. You changed in to yukata and went out with your friends. 

I really wanted to reach out but your friend is always there and you guys seemed chatting while you nod your head to me whenever we exchanged glances. 

You: Tall and average build, think you have a pair of beautiful single eyelid eyes, I find you good looking. 

Me: Tall and average build. 

Hope to be friends with you. 

Kian 

2 hours ago, paulsmith1 said:

I was there at around 4pm. First time there . Omg mixed of mature n young. Young are very brave.... jerking for each other in steam room. Best one of them was sucking. 

Released into water and steam room... yuck... 

You sat near the door?

Steam room where got water to release into??

The steam room was really crowded and all were having hard on...including including the observers ....

The str8 on the sink side were enjoying the scene watching the group wankings.

They were hard too.

Edited by chargingbull