Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

10 minutes ago, dragonfly_y said:

Real straight guys won't sit there and watch la, they will just leave the sauna in disgust, or even worse is to report to staff. 

Sitting there to watch may only imply that they are not that interested in the crowd but just curious to observe.

.......they are really So Str8 looking......

19 hours ago, chargingbull said:

唯恐所有人不知,要通知全世界。

This is a public forum which can be Google and searched. I don't know what is the purpose of disclosing such info except to get the spa or those in the spa in trouble.

Sometimes, I don't know if the person is being stupid or what?

48 minutes ago, G_M said:

唯恐所有人不知,要通知全世界。

This is a public forum which can be Google and searched. I don't know what is the purpose of disclosing such info in except to get the spa or those in the spa in trouble.

Sometimes, I don't know if the person is being stupid or trying to get others into trouble?

I agree! It is better to be discreet and to enjoy the facilities instead of giving the establishment  and everyone going there a bad name. The people playing this up are obviously quite desperate to lure others there for their own purposes. Pathetic.