Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Anyone lost anything from lockers there? Went in the morning today. During onsen there were a few time the key wouldn't open the door had to try a few times till it open. Wasn't suspicious of anything. Left around 2 pm. Only when I was paying lunch at food court did I find out all the cash in the wallet was gone. Around 200, not much but still a bad feeling. Lucky all the cards were there. Couldn't think of other situation in which I could have lost the money. The only time I used my wallet was getting MRT. It had been in my pants' pocket in the locker. Lessons learnt.

17 hours ago, massageaddict said:

Anyone lost anything from lockers there? Went in the morning today. During onsen there were a few time the key wouldn't open the door had to try a few times till it open. Wasn't suspicious of anything. Left around 2 pm. Only when I was paying lunch at food court did I find out all the cash in the wallet was gone. Around 200, not much but still a bad feeling. Lucky all the cards were there. Couldn't think of other situation in which I could have lost the money. The only time I used my wallet was getting MRT. It had been in my pants' pocket in the locker. Lessons learnt.

Never report to the counter about this issue?