Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

4 hours ago, Krompton said:

Hey does anyone know what it’s like there?

1) is it separted by gender?

2) is there an age limit because it’s awkward if there are kids

3) can u walk around naked 

4) any encounters there?

Would like to visit one day!

1. yes separated by gender

2. I have seen kids around

3. Yes can walk naked

4. Yes depends on time and crowd

1. The steam room is unhygienic and fungus One could readily develop infections on the skin due to these microorganisms including fungal or yeast skin rashes, impetigo or other bacterial infections. 

2. As per mentioned, Stream room temperature is beyond .... it’s not fair for others who simply like to enjoy the facilities. 

3. Why you need small towel to cover Weenie? Afterall we are the same 

Contact |  012 4173134  

2 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

1. The steam room is unhygienic and fungus One could readily develop infections on the skin due to these microorganisms including fungal or yeast skin rashes, impetigo or other bacterial infections. 

2. As per mentioned, Stream room temperature is beyond .... it’s not fair for others who simply like to enjoy the facilities. 

I totally agree, the steam room is filthy.

Full of green moss.

Need to get them to scrub the floor and walls well!

6 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Usually I will sit on my little towel! 

14 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

1. A routine good scrub or water jet wash is a must.
Better if yuno can bring back the salt for body scrub.

2. Agree. Temperature too high, real hot. I had to place cold towel on my head to cool down.

3. It's better now. More guys not covering. Some don't carry the towel at all. Met a nice, tan Japanese walk around empty handed. He must be wondering why we so shy.
Small towel multi-purpose. For sitting, cooling the big head, covering the small head & covering the hardon...:P

Edited by share
14 hours ago, share said:

1. A routine good scrub or water jet wash is a must.
Better if yuno can bring back the salt for body scrub.

2. Agree. Temperature too high, real hot. I had to place cold towel on my head to cool down.

3. It's better now. More guys not covering. Some don't carry the towel at all. Met a nice, tan Japanese walk around empty handed. He must be wondering why we so shy.
Small towel multi-purpose. For sitting, cooling the big head, covering the small head & covering the hardon...:P

As per communicate, I suggest members here doing free good deeds community service 

while ‘’ kneeling’’ down in the stream room, kindly help the management scrub the floor as well. 

Hahaha

Contact |  012 4173134  

4 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Wonder why the management removed the salt in the steam room, actually good for killing germs and bacteria.

According to professional research 

If you eat too much sodium you could experience high blood pressure. When high blood pressure causes blood vessel damage, it can reduce blood flow throughout your body, including your pelvic area. Your sex life can be affected by lower blood flow to the pelvis. 

In another word: salt can affect your sex life 

Contact |  012 4173134  

14 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

According to professional research 

If you eat too much sodium you could experience high blood pressure. When high blood pressure causes blood vessel damage, it can reduce blood flow throughout your body, including your pelvic area. Your sex life can be affected by lower blood flow to the pelvis. 

In another word: salt can affect your sex life 

But the salt is for you to apply on your naked body! :o

Last month (June) Yunomori had some offer... in the afternoon was like half price
i went last week (July) and it was back to $40+ entry in the day time

has the offer ended or is there a specific time for the cheaper rate? 
in July i went around 3.45pm-4.00pm

Anyone knows?
Cos it was not in any of their websites even when it was half price in June

4 hours ago, Blissful79 said:

Last month (June) Yunomori had some offer... in the afternoon was like half price
i went last week (July) and it was back to $40+ entry in the day time

has the offer ended or is there a specific time for the cheaper rate? 
in July i went around 3.45pm-4.00pm

Anyone knows?
Cos it was not in any of their websites even when it was half price in June

U have check their Facebook ...but nope, no more half price offer. Now is 4 for 2 from 7pm, double couples offer I think. And massage offers.