Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

9 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Wasn't everyone together with him in the steam room after staff turn off the steam? There was a huge Jo inside. He was the centre of attraction. 

Too bad he wasn't into me

Oh seriously? I left when the staff said they were closing in 10mins 😞

I guess I really wasted a golden opportunity 😢 

4 hours ago, sentimenterljunk said:

am thinking of heading down to yunomori for my first time this late afternoon/evening. i saw frm the website they cap the limit - wondering if anyone knows if i could walk in today? 

also anyone w the 1-for-1 to share? or could show me around? 

Are u there? Any queue?

6 minutes ago, zcurious said:

Anyone just left. The guy with cap, red tshirt and bermudas here?

I hope he is gay & here but tbh, i think most who visit the Onsen are discreet & won't identity with pple here... my 2 cents... 

How is Yunomori having many fit guys related to its venue being in the sports hub? One thing I know for sure is they ain't there for serious sports 😛

You may see the fit guys strutting and exhibiting there, the snobbish twink who snubs everyone, the macho mary who sashays nonchalantly... But come closing time or the witching hour, that's when their horny selves manifest as they get desperate to get their loads off. Seen and attested.

10 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

I think the situation at Yunomori is rediculous. It’s always full by mid day, even on weekdays. Unless you go first thing in the morning, you may have to be placed on waiting list. I’m giving this place a miss and exploring other spas. 

ya lor, they should limit the amount of time people can stay inside to a certain number of hours🤔

15 minutes ago, mitch said:

Member here going there at 10am Thursday 13 Aug

PM if want to share 1-1 

Enjoy ur time there!

Great weather to go for a hot soak👍

I am a member but after visiting 3 times in July, i am gonna take a one month break...