Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

1 hour ago, juzabishanguy said:

Ya last nite while it wasn't

packed to the brim...still had a crowd...packed to the brim would mean soda pool people knocking elbows against each other. I thought that bearded guy looked Japanese.

The tall bearded guy with the specs?

8 hours ago, boyishfit22 said:

It was so packed yesterday and my 2nd visit :o....Thanks for making a lot eye contact with me the tattoo guy on the back.. :o I was shy to react anything lol. Yeah a lot eye starers as usual >.< and i still cover up as usual =X..Overall thanks to the 1-1 promo... i think is worth is every week to destress yourself from the hot steam XD...

Yeah the guy with a light tatoo on his back was definitely eye candy..

1 hour ago, juzabishanguy said:

Soda pool is currently the one which has the color of ....pee....sad to say lol the current Noboribetsu pool now...

Hahaha I was telling my friend the same thing last night but not a bad choice since I like golden shower lol! 

I read the description on the side, it says it's for metabolism so I like soaking in it. Furthermore the temperature is just nice, just like bubble bath. Silk bath is a bit too hot for me. 

Yunomori should provide complimentary parking ticket. Kallang Wave Mall doesn't charge per entry. I'm a cheapo hahaha! 

3 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Very crowded usually would mean soda pool elbows all nearly touching le....benches all full...steamroom n sauna also pack...tats the fullest i ever saw....

Think I rested at the showering area before, when the benches are all full. :P

Can try coming on weekends or non-promo period if you don't mind paying full price...

19 hours ago, Shahid.Cutie83 said:

This was around 4ish. If you were there,then you dont tell me you didnt see the guy with the hardon walking around even without bothering to conceal his hardon? And if you observed the guy you could see he was stalking a guy and sitting right next to him in all pools. This guy was just one of the others i observed today!!

i was there at that time too.... its the pinoy looking guy right? which guy was he stalking i wonder....

On 6/19/2017 at 1:54 AM, Shahid.Cutie83 said:

This was around 4ish. If you were there,then you dont tell me you didnt see the guy with the hardon walking around even without bothering to conceal his hardon? And if you observed the guy you could see he was stalking a guy and sitting right next to him in all pools. This guy was just one of the others i observed today!!

Was he like the Muscular Chinese guy who jerked off at the squat showers for everyone to see , and then there were a group of people at the cold showers who enjoyed his performance and fountain of youth?

I believe they were all straight people....and they thought nothing of it....otherwise sure kenah...

Edited by chargingbull

Was there last week. Good crowd however 99% cover their private part with the small tower. It's more like watching the butt and upper body part. Pretty boring.

I remember was at noboribetsu Japan last year almost all of the bathers there didn't even bring the small tower inside. It's a eye feast for cocks and penises. Everywhere you glanced are full nude men with their penises in full view. Hundreds of it that night. 

However here people are too shy all covering up like protecting their jewel and gold...

7 minutes ago, jacobngen87 said:

Was there last week. Good crowd however 99% cover their private part with the small tower. It's more like watching the butt and upper body part. Pretty boring.

I remember was at noboribetsu Japan last year almost all of the bathers there didn't even bring the small tower inside. It's a eye feast for cocks and penises. Everywhere you glanced are full nude men with their penises in full view. Hundreds of it that night. 

However here people are too shy all covering up like protecting their jewel and gold...

Nudity is common overseas. In Korea everyone is walking around nude, sleeping nude (infra red  heating section), bathing nude, and nobody gives a damn.

28 minutes ago, jacobngen87 said:

I guess this depends on the people and their culture. Singaporeans are probably more shy when fully naked around the other naked men.

That being said. Anyone keen to grab the 1 for 1 around 7.30pm+ later?

2 hours ago, jacobngen87 said:

Haha you go to enjoy the onsen or you go to see show?

And towel not allowed in the pool itself right?