Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

3 hours ago, orionmiz said:

Ya, it was rather crowded yesterday (Thursday) evening. Maybe because it is approaching the end of the week bah.

But anyway, managed to have a good sleep after the spa. Haven't really been sleeping well for the past few nights.

Ya went with my str8 friend he also say usually not so crowded.. :o  but enjoy the massage overall was good but ex >.<.. and i wish i came in earlier to soak, it was an enjoyable experience and good to destress from the hot steam and water :P 

19 minutes ago, ReActiVate said:

The member 1 for 1 is really a saver, jus hang around the shoe locker area and wait for someone coming in alone and offer them the deal to share, unless the person uses vouchers if not it's  not worth going in alone for full price. Jus a little patience haha , happy onsen everyone 

or rope in someone from here

16 minutes ago, boyishfit22 said:

Ya went with my str8 friend he also say usually not so crowded.. :o  but enjoy the massage overall was good but ex >.<.. and i wish i came in earlier to soak, it was an enjoyable experience and good to destress from the hot steam and water :P 

Ooo so you went for the massage package instead of the 1-for-1 onsen?

On 5/30/2017 at 8:50 PM, G_M said:

Ragingballs Chargingballs, can suggest to people to masturbate in the str8 sauna, any idiots who really does that is fucking dumb. If they are caught and get banned or thrown to the police station is their own fault to believe they can get away with it without getting complaints from other users.

So you people don't have to get so worked up about what he wrote. Just skip his post if you don't like what you guys read. 

Now, anyone who brain is not filled with sperm will usually do the right thing. It's pointless trying to convince someone with sperm in their brain to do what is right because they are not thinking with the head with brain but using their cock head to think.

Get back to the topic or I will lock this thread up.

Edited by chargingbull

You guys...yes some of you...seriously need to consider and stop giving gays a bad name. I mean, really...cumming in the yellow onsen pool? What the HECK is wrong with you folks. Your not the only one using the freaking pool le. If you guys (the morons) are here and reading, next time folks will just report to management directly and not even give a warning. Jesus. Also, quit with the super obvious staring at folks and their crotches (thats why someone kena shouted at in the sauna) and the super obvious stalking. Go the normal gay sauna la...wah lan eh..

10 hours ago, G_M said:

The reason I am in this post is because someone reported your royal bullballs to the Mod, me, about what you are trying to do in the str8 spa.

Honestly, I wouldn't care less to what you post here. BUT, I do care when some idiot does stupid things in a str8 place and spoils the image of gays.

Yeah, kinda fucking dumb. And you have Sex sense to know that they are str8.

I am sure when the owner / architect designed the place its generic but its the idiotic gays to make a str8 spa gay.
The reasons why str8 community can't stand the gays is exactly because of what is happening to the above.

In the past, straight sauna places like Gold Leaf (Parklane) and Diamond (Jln Sultan) was doing well because the gays and the str8 co-exist in those place because they respect each other's space. Those idiot gays who touch those str8 in the sauna are taught a hard lesson when the str8 whack them up. Those gays who exhibit themselves and do stupid things are reported to the management and was kicked out and banned, never to return.

Nowadays, it's some of these black sheep gays that are making gays look bad with their blatant sexual acts in a str8 join that cause those working there and customers using the place to cast a different look about gays.

So, If you itching for someone to catch you touching yourself, I am sure many patrons there can help you get banned and kicked out of the establishment easily just by reporting you.  

So please DO NOT try to encourage others to follow you. I will be watching this post and you.

Ok.... 

I shall be a good boy.....

and just watch the others playing .......

Edited by chargingbull
On 6/1/2017 at 7:41 PM, cmlf said:

conversely, we loose our pump from workouts faster when stay longer than should in steam or sauna rooms because blood vessels dilate or expand. 

then you must keep pumping it up again lah !!

keep it hard mast.

On 6/3/2017 at 11:12 AM, juzabishanguy said:

You guys...yes some of you...seriously need to consider and stop giving gays a bad name. I mean, really...cumming in the yellow onsen pool? What the HECK is wrong with you folks. Your not the only one using the freaking pool le. If you guys (the morons) are here and reading, next time folks will just report to management directly and not even give a warning. Jesus. Also, quit with the super obvious staring at folks and their crotches (thats why someone kena shouted at in the sauna) and the super obvious stalking. Go the normal gay sauna la...wah lan eh..

Bird's Nest Soup

LOL !!

Edited by chargingbull
23 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

To that idiot who was looking at the other guy's kookoo and then you got shouted at, you really should have brought your binoculars instead of going up really close to look at the KooKoo..

Otherwise, next time you should ask the owner of the Kookoo 

"Erh.....excuse me can I come closer to look at your Kookoo?? "

At least you ask before you suddenly put your face one foot close up to examine his kookoo, you stupid kookoo bird!!!!

And to the Atheletic Fit guy who shot his cum into the yellow onsen pool.....

Next time please bring your fish tank fish net to scoop up your white stuff after you release,  the others were in a panic to avoid having it stick to their bodies !!

And if you know that you did not shoot your load for so long, and that is is such a huge load...at least shoot somewhere else...

Your huge load was actually quite scary to the others using the onsen....

the Onsen was turning into Bird's Nest Soup.

And the chubby guy with big hands giving the handjobs...

next time please bring your straw to suck it all up from the onsen........

and don't  try to Tar Pau the Bird's Nest Soup home.

You telling story or sarcastic remarks? 

9 hours ago, cookies74 said:

To be honest, I don't know whether to believe some of these 'stories' I read here?

I go there to relax and have peace of mind, not to hook up with someone. For that, gay sauna like KB is more than half the price of the onsen guys!

9 hours ago, Kimochi said:

You telling story or sarcastic remarks? 

All I can say is that his stories are mostly can just be taken as a pinch of salt. (ChargingBull -> Bullshit)

This is a forum, so anyone can just post whatever they like behind the keyboard without revealing himself. But of course, the administrator can get the forum logs to trace the person, which was how some people got caught by the police for posting fake threats in hwz edmw.

Anyway, enjoy the visit to the onsen.

On 2017-6-3 at 11:12 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Umm... why do you say the sperm cums from the gay?

Not from the straight?

You mean you can see sperm in the yellow onsen pool (which pool)?
Shouting only attract more stare on him no? Aren't he given the towel to cover up if he don't wanna to be seen? Or he can go other spa where he don't have to be naked (shorts provided).

On 6/4/2017 at 3:01 PM, Dguo said:

As much as anyone has all the rights to post anonymously behind their keyboard, accidental reading really irks me. To fellow forumer who is as much affected as myself over certain posting, I would suggest doing this.

sorry for the side track.

Untitled.jpg

....................................................................anyway........................

silent mode

Edited by chargingbull
On 6/4/2017 at 2:42 PM, share said:

Umm... why do you say the sperm cums from the gay?

Not from the straight?

You mean you can see sperm in the yellow onsen pool (which pool)?
Shouting only attract more stare on him no? Aren't he given the towel to cover up if he don't wanna to be seen? Or he can go other spa where he don't have to be naked (shorts provided).

Edited by chargingbull
21 hours ago, nerrad said:

Fairy tales? 

I am sorry. I have been visiting yunomori like 30 or 40 times and I have seen a lot worse than what he described. 

Edited by chargingbull
20 hours ago, earth_tone said:

I have nothing against Charging Bull or his postings.

I've seen him before IRL and to me, he is ok.

However, I really do just skip right passed his nonsensical posts.

Coz I'm only interested in the latest updates.

I just can't understand why when someone is writing about his own fantasies on this forum, he got judged?

It is his style of writing, can't we just accept that, and if his content bothers you, it is your own inferiority issue.

Grow up, and exercise some intelligent discretion.

most of the time i write to entertain,

Edited by chargingbull
On 2017-6-5 at 1:58 AM, earth_tone said:

I have nothing against Charging Bull or his postings.

I've seen him before IRL and to me, he is ok.

However, I really do just skip right passed his nonsensical posts.

Coz I'm only interested in the latest updates.

I just can't understand why when someone is writing about his own fantasies on this forum, he got judged?

It is his style of writing, can't we just accept that, and if his content bothers you, it is your own inferiority issue.

Grow up, and exercise some intelligent discretion.

Imagine there are 3 "charging bulls"  all having different accounts. When I am reading these forum to get more information about the place or venue, I need to sift through all these untrue account, experience and information. 

There was once where charging bull posted there was open showers at punggol safra and invited people to check it out. I went there personally and it was closed cubicle shower instead. It's a total waste of my time. 

Perhaps we can tolerate 1 charging bull and let it pass. But if more were to appear of different names, then this will just bcome a say whatever you want place of no value and meaning. 

13 hours ago, chargingbull said:

Is this relevant here? I really question his intention sometimes... To attract attention?