Male HQ

Is It Ok To Let Your Bf Cum In You?

Guest Can92

If you are sure that he is clean and doesn't have STDs then it is okay.

But if he does, then GG for you. The tissue of your rectum is very absorbent to any viruses (such as HIV) and would have a direct line to your blood stream. 

Edited by ColdIceTea

Guest cum in you

HELL YEAH ! let him shoot you inside out and outside him ! it's perfectly fine. don't listen to Ice. he is talking bullshit

5 hours ago, Guest Can92 said:

Is it ok to let your bf cum in you? 

Is it okay for him to cum inside you. YES of course. Is he safe from all STDs or HIV. That is something only you and him have the answer to that by working out trust issues.

The sex will only last so long each time you do it but the consequences are not to be taken likely even if there's a means to keep you alive from HIV you caught. Would you rather catch something you could have prevented and end up paying 'monthly installment' for the rest of your life taking medication to suppress your HIV from blooming and killing you?

If you are both able to be certain you are clean and can keep yourself so by not having unprotected sex with other people. It is your call what you do. We can not guaranteed you anything here for what you want to do. You want to listen to the frivolous risk takers here to GO FOR IT AND DO IT.. well if something happens, remember by then when you come back here to look for them to tell off... they are not going to care about it one bit.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M changed the title to Is It Ok To Let Your Bf Cum In You?
17 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Never. 

Today, he is your BF. 

Yesterday, he was someone else's BF. 

Tomorrow, he could be another person's BF. 

As they all say, Sharing is caring. Lolz. 

33 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Sure. He is most willing to share his HIV+ virus w you. 

Stop this irresponsible talk and stigmatising of the HIV+ people.

With the current climate of the gay society, I would say it is difficult to completely trust a partner to maintain exclusivity of the relationship. There is no way to 100% guarantee he won't get infected even if it was an isolated accidental slip up on his part. So it's always good to play safe no matter what.

Guest An Egg
On 6/22/2016 at 4:39 PM, Guest Can92 said:

Is it ok to let your bf cum in you? 

Nope.  Unless he can guarantee that I will get pregnant.

3 hours ago, Guest feel said:

just curious to know how does it feel when some1 cum inside u?

will btm really feel anything?

Not really... your anus is not made to be feeling sensation well,  The pressure of a cock inside you is few in certain ways like when it is long touch the back of your rectum, the girth of the cock is only felt more if it is large. Alot of what you feel is round the entry where the sphincter is. THAT is where you feel most sensation and where if you penetrate too fast without slowly loosen your asshole with a finger, you get that sharp sharp pain as the sphincter muscle suddenly get pry open and something going in instead of out. But heat or moist? It is not like your finger touching something wet and warm. It is more mental then really what you felt and your braining trying to make sense of it. It is the sensation of skin on skin that is what makes it more tactile instead of skin on condom rubber.. or when the moisture or lube you use start to thin out and it is raw rubber rubbing your skin wall which will irritate the skin and chaff it. Overtime cause sore and tearing of skin and it gets harder to penetrate and fuck. THAT you will surely feel it.

Warm sperm is just mild sensation as it gets introduce to the body warmth from your lover if his temperature is higher due to the fucking you two are doing and the seamen  leave his body and spurts into you but it never last but for that brief moment lah. It is like you take the seat on the mrt train right after someone gets up. Sometime it feel like something heating inside and sometime it is not so. You want to test this, very easy, get him to cum inside you without tell you. See if you can "know" without being prompted. Out brain plays tricks on us sometime.

The sensation is really all at the entry area of your asshole and about an inch or so inside that entry. Something wet or moist inside you don't really feel the same as with your finger or moist touching your skin. It is your imagination most of the time. I do so much enema I should know what I am talking about or have left over water inside me when I did not push hard enough and have to let gravity get the water to come out with gravity. LOL

To feel pressure you really must be dame new to this and sensitive to new sensation doing it so you get very observant but over time you will not get it back much. You need bigger cocks or items to really get it but even then as your hole gets use to it. Where you think the name "size queen" comes from heh or large toys. :) Yum. And when it gets really wet and average size cocks that you do and he fuck really fast, you almost feel nothing. So you need to adjust your lube as you don't want it too lubricated which takes the sensation even further and ALSO make the top feel nothing as it is too lubed and slick that can make smaller cocks feel like you have a loose hole but in fact it is due to too much lube. It is the same with skin in skin raw fucking too.. moderate your lube and you get better sensation from the fucking.

Do I still do it? Yes I do but only with 2 guys I know are clean and well trusted. So does that mean you can try to contact me to try top me without condom as you never did raw with a top? NO.. why? I am still a stranger to you. Thus easy to read something and verify my written words to be true or not but you can not from it verify if I am clean or not. Thus. Do it at your own risk. Keep your wits about if you want to try this.

Edited by upshot
typo and added depth

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Personally i think theres not much difference in terms of sensations, but pychologically it's awesome, esp when it leaks out after. 

My view is that if i'd only let a bf cum in me, it has to be a very sure thing before. That i'm the only person he does it raw with. I'm not naive, he'll have something on the side, but i expect it to be capped except when its with me. 

Years back i was overseas and in a relationship with a caucasian. We once organised a gang bang for me. He did me raw and came in me, everyone else was capped. His cum was supposedly the lube for others (thought we had to top up with lube about an hour later). After all were done he did me raw again. I couldnt sit properly for about 3 days haha

The current recommendation is to have protected sex.

However, this is really depending on how much you trust each other.

Based on what I heard was advised (at one of the lgbt organisations) is that your bf and you should clear a HIV window period before trying a session of raw.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic