Str8 hunks usually go for slim or petit xmm

Being petit xmm no need to train hard.

52 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

From my personal observations;

Gay hunks usually go for other hunks or fit guys

Str8 hunks usually go for slim or petit xmm

Being petit xmm no need to train hard.

Ohhh indeed!

Many years ago at the old river valley swimming pool, I was approached by a muscular hunk to help soap his back as he cannot reach due to his muscles. I took the shower gel and helped him. As there were many people watching I dare not do anything. A few months later, I met him at Bugis, he came to me to ask for directions. Too bad I was with my friends else I would have walked with him. Who knows I could have been lucky then. He dun look local, either a Japanese or Korean. Too bad I missed the chance. 

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, Smiles said:

Many years ago at the old river valley swimming pool, I was approached by a muscular hunk to help soap his back as he cannot reach due to his muscles. I took the shower gel and helped him. As there were many people watching I dare not do anything. A few months later, I met him at Bugis, he came to me to ask for directions. Too bad I was with my friends else I would have walked with him. Who knows I could have been lucky then. He dun look local, either a Japanese or Korean. Too bad I missed the chance. 

Sounds fictional

I love to touch those 6 packs hunks and be touched by them. Soaping is a great way to touch. I would prefer those lean fit 6 packs hunk type than those eating a lot of protein powder with extremely big muscle type. Extreme big muscle make me feel intimidated lol

4 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I love to touch those 6 packs hunks and be touched by them. Soaping is a great way to touch. I would prefer those lean fit 6 packs hunk type than those eating a lot of protein powder with extremely big muscle type. Extreme big muscle make me feel intimidated lol

Well, for me i prefer great upper body hunks, such as chest and arms. Got six packs or not doesn't matter.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, happily said:

Well, for me i prefer great upper body hunks, such as chest and arms. Got six packs or not doesn't matter.

@Happily, ur body quite hot leh, can soap u?

• 6 months later...

Omg, i have to say this is a total turn on! Met a guy in KL and he brought me to his place for some good time. Lets name him E. E insisted me to have shower with him. He soaped me all over and teased me by playing my sensitive area. In return, I got him soaped as well and worshiped his muscular built body! Spent plenty of time in the shower and then he helped to put on lotion for me, followed some fun time on the bed. I was in heaven, haha. Then later i found out that his housemate (J) is also plu (E introduced me to him) and J is also quite muscular but more petite than E. J also loves to have some soap fun. Yes, had both of them in the end. I suspect that E and J are couples but in an open relationship. 

7 minutes ago, Gary Changg said:

Omg, i have to say this is a total turn on! Met a guy in KL and he brought me to his place for some good time. Lets name him E. E insisted me to have shower with him. He soaped me all over and teased me by playing my sensitive area. In return, I got him soaped as well and worshiped his muscular built body! Spent plenty of time in the shower and then he helped to put on lotion for me, followed some fun time on the bed. I was in heaven, haha. Then later i found out that his housemate (J) is also plu (E introduced me to him) and J is also quite muscular but more petite than E. J also loves to have some soap fun. Yes, had both of them in the end. I suspect that E and J are couples but in an open relationship. 

Sounds too good to be true

7 hours ago, Gary Changg said:

Its common for open relationship couple to play together lol

• 8 months later...
On 27 June 2016 at 1:56 PM, Guest Guest reality check said:

I think you better train your body first hunks normally go for similar if not at least a well maintained body ..truth behold .

Let's share and pay a hunk and we worship him together?

• 8 months later...
On 2/7/2018 at 7:03 PM, KyeKye said:

Having a guy blow me tonight.... will be doing it in public to exhibition.... if anyone keen to watch him suck my tool... PM me for more details... fit cute guys to the front! ;)

Attached my cock pic too.

It's better late than never. 

1 week suspension for posting ad on the main forum which you had received warning for many occasion. 

On 9/26/2017 at 5:04 PM, krykry189 said:

Wa.. pay a hunk to worship, sounds fun. But got hunk want meh?

If the hunk is poor than will have chance or hes a gay and happen to like to be worshipped

• Guest locked this topic