Male HQ

Man charged for threatening to 'open fire' on LGBT community in Singapore

Guest Gosh

Guest Unfair & Unjust
4 hours ago, curious_boi said:

Wow so cheap! Only $3500 to threaten gays :D 

The fundamentalist will pay for him and probably donate even more to let him have greater peace of mind.

Guest Scare now?
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The TRS couple got like months? Yang Yin got jailed for years???????

TRS couple for years, because it was treated as political case resulted in political punishment. The rest is civil service case, so very light and harmless for the purpose of feeding the news and sweeping under carpet thereafter.

BRYAN LIM'S "OPEN FIRE" COMMENT WAS JUST LOCKER ROOM TALK, UNFAIR TO PUNISH HIM

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 04/11/2016 - 9:55pm

bryan_lim_lgbt_open_fire_unfair_locker_r

Dear Editor,

You must have read the news today that Bryan Lim is fined $3500 for a comment that he made here. I wish to remind all readers and members of this group that this is a public group. Any and all posts and comments here are read not only by people from this group, but also by many LGBT activists. You show them an Achilles heel, and they'll drag you down to the pits of hell.

That was what happened to Bryan. He made a comment with the phrase "open fire" on a post talking about foreign intervention in our domestic affairs on 4-Jun, and then POW..., no not yet. Nothing really happen right away. But people are already taking notes. Unfortunately, for Bryan, on 13-Jun, something did happen in America. A gay man shot dead many people in a gay bar in Orlando.

Then POW, some dude called Audi Khalid posted a screenshot of his comment immediately after the shooting. From there, all hell broke loose. Hoards of people camped on Canon's FB page with pitchforks howling for his blood. Police reports were reportedly made. And you know what, as if it's straight out of the comic books, these people also started camping at Pastor Lawrence Khong's FB page also. The rest is history.

I feel sad for Bryan. Nobody really took notice of his comment. It's just one of those men bravado talk. In America, they call this locker room talk. Do I think he really meant what he said? Not at all. Is it unfair? I think it is. But I pray that Bryan can move on with his life now.

Boon Leong Chiew

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/bryan-lims-open-fire-comment-was-just-locker-room-talk-unfair-punish-him
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

BRYAN LIM'S "OPEN FIRE" COMMENT WAS JUST LOCKER ROOM TALK, UNFAIR TO PUNISH HIM

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 04/11/2016 - 9:55pm

bryan_lim_lgbt_open_fire_unfair_locker_r

Dear Editor,

You must have read the news today that Bryan Lim is fined $3500 for a comment that he made here. I wish to remind all readers and members of this group that this is a public group. Any and all posts and comments here are read not only by people from this group, but also by many LGBT activists. You show them an Achilles heel, and they'll drag you down to the pits of hell.

That was what happened to Bryan. He made a comment with the phrase "open fire" on a post talking about foreign intervention in our domestic affairs on 4-Jun, and then POW..., no not yet. Nothing really happen right away. But people are already taking notes. Unfortunately, for Bryan, on 13-Jun, something did happen in America. A gay man shot dead many people in a gay bar in Orlando.

Then POW, some dude called Audi Khalid posted a screenshot of his comment immediately after the shooting. From there, all hell broke loose. Hoards of people camped on Canon's FB page with pitchforks howling for his blood. Police reports were reportedly made. And you know what, as if it's straight out of the comic books, these people also started camping at Pastor Lawrence Khong's FB page also. The rest is history.

I feel sad for Bryan. Nobody really took notice of his comment. It's just one of those men bravado talk. In America, they call this locker room talk. Do I think he really meant what he said? Not at all. Is it unfair? I think it is. But I pray that Bryan can move on with his life now.

Boon Leong Chiew

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/bryan-lims-open-fire-comment-was-just-locker-room-talk-unfair-punish-him
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

If this so call locker room talk goes unpunished than people and terrorist will start to abuse it and plan a mass murder in this locker room without fear of punishment.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

I think it is. But I pray that Bryan can move on with his life now.

Allowing him to move on is not difficult, the question is, is he truly repentence of what he did?  We do not want someone who hated us and because of incident, stopped writing comments, but openly still haress the lesbian like he did before.

Guest Business plan
7 hours ago, Guest Unfair & Unjust said:

The fundamentalist will pay for him and probably donate even more to let him have greater peace of mind.

He will earn a profit in the end, thereby encouraging people like him to do the same thing - shoot off his mouth, get dragged through the court, crowdfund to pay off the fine and then keep the remaining money. Questionable punishment hmmm..

the bloody guest who keeps condemning all singapore stuff for making up stories, why are you not saying that this Boon Leong Chiew is fictional writer made up by ASS?

Guest Bloody Guest

ASS didn't make up this story. This was already posted on WAAPD in the afternoon. So the fundiie mailed it too to ASS. So?

Oh wait. That shows, again, ASS is out to exploit public conflict, right? Who publish the letters of fundies, esp one that JUST had a member kena fined.

Oh wait again, maybe ....... ASS is also WAAPD!!! They also anti-gay. Esp by publishing that previous letter about the mRT.

I think any self respecting gay, for that matter, self respecting HUMAN, shouldn't read something so downright unscrupulous like ASS. Doesn't it insult one's birth to go read filth like that?

Guest Bloody Guest

PS: I can't resist adding I hardly think Chiew whatever whatever did mail to ASS. More likely, ASS lifted the thing wholesale from WAAPD. Like as if the real Chiew would protest when he finds out.

OR

ASS has WAAPD members managing it! Which kinda explained the obviously photoshoped picture in the MRT.

OR

ASS is just publishing any crap, rubbish, nonsense mailed to it. As long as it paints unrest in SG.

Either way, it shows a hell lot about what kind of "news" site ASS is.

• Guest locked this topic