Male HQ

Lovehandle Vs Guests and fans that "keeps thinking of him" Every other day (Compiled)

lovehandle

never would I dare to visit a gay club/pub (yes, till now)

despite my never-ending visits (only after my late 30s)to saunas....

Why are u blaming on others for visiting a gay clubs when u cannot hold your head up for who u r or what u want and where u  wanna visit?

Worst it is after so long

for those who doesn't know why I don't patronise such clubs/pubs, hope u know the answer by now

9 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Why are u blaming on others for visiting a gay clubs when u cannot hold your head up for who u r or what u want and where u  wanna visit?

for those who doesn't know why I don't patronise such clubs/pubs, hope u know the answer by now

Are you mad ?! 

21 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Not as xiao as u!

is that illegal being myself?

On 2016年4月7日 at 1:03 PM, lovehandle said:

Another Xiao ding dong who thinks everything in life needs to seek his approval and the world relvoves around him only !

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Another Xiao ding dong who thinks everything in life needs to seek his approval and the world relvoves around him only !

Tks for identifying urself , u r welcome to revolve urself on the dance floor now and no approval is required , clown!

• 2 months later...

do u guys think all e sudden this few wks, "lovehandle" gets rather noisy n commented unnecessarily for som posts?

suddenly he pop-out n commented in a lot of threads, somtimes nosy also (ppl asked abt som1's nick, not his, he also commented "on his behalf).

n ah, he likes his own posts (using aka "luvhandle"), rather silly trying to "earn" likes using such method leh.

me thinks he try very hard to add post-count (can see some threads, he post multiple times rather than using edit fn) n earn "likes" using his other self...

prefer e "old him" where he comment oni when necessary - less noisy ma!!

1 hour ago, Guest aiyo said:

do u guys think all e sudden this few wks, "lovehandle" gets rather noisy n commented unnecessarily for som posts?

suddenly he pop-out n commented in a lot of threads, somtimes nosy also (ppl asked abt som1's nick, not his, he also commented "on his behalf).

n ah, he likes his own posts (using aka "luvhandle"), rather silly trying to "earn" likes using such method leh.

me thinks he try very hard to add post-count (can see some threads, he post multiple times rather than using edit fn) n earn "likes" using his other self...

Dear guest

this is a forum. deal with it. 

KTHXBAI

Guest Me-no-pause
2 hours ago, Guest aiyo said:

Me-no-pause. That's why..... Don't say i told you.

Guest guest AA
3 hours ago, Guest aiyo said:

Yes 100% support!!! 

Ts is right but i m ok with Lovehandle as I find him a kind person.

In regards to his excessive post I guess he's just bored.

What I dont understand is , y is he liking his own posts (if indeed true using his alter ego accounts)?

Can likes be redeemed for Fairprice vouchers?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, fab said:

Ts is right but i m ok with Lovehandle as I find him a kind person.

In regards to his excessive post I guess he's just bored.

What I dont understand is , y is he liking his own posts (if indeed true using his alter ego accounts)?

Can likes be redeemed for Fairprice vouchers?

lovehandle status reply

don't u guys like your own FB/soc med posting? Tons of people do it daily and every seconds liking their own FB posting, some qn me was that meant for exchange of vouchers or points?????? Lol, idiots!who made a fuss

@lovehandle, u seem to cannot except comments and still call ppl 

Idiots!!! 

???what s the matter with u?

AAA, 

this is a forum as mentiomed by the above members, not an asylum for your mental treatment

If u need help , please don't spend time typing the below, go strip yourself infront of a doc or mirror(if u cannot afford a doc) :

AAA status reply

so what I am a slut of all time, I bend on doing it
call me mad or call me a slut, I just want to flame & blame, is this lame?

Come on guys.. Aren't we living in an era where we are allowed to express our ideas freely? :) I mean no offense but shouldn't we accept and embrace each other for who we are and what we like to do.. Nobody's perfect :) 

cheers.. 

9 minutes ago, Guest FFF said:

???what s the matter with u?

AAA, 

this is a forum as mentiomed by the above members, not an asylum for your mental treatment

If u need help , please don't spend time typing the below, go strip yourself infront of a doc or mirror(if u cannot afford a doc) :

AAA status reply

so what I am a slut of all time, I bend on doing it
call me mad or call me a slut, I just want to flame & blame, is this lame?

Ha ha are u really a guest's reply or r u Lovehandle???? 

1. Obsession of liking own posts 

For a start i dont like my post in anywhere. If the number of like can be exchanged for something valuable, I can understand why.

Liking own posts is akin to masturbation. The only exception of liking own posts is when one is sharing another person's posts. What is the point of liking the posts if one is the oringinator/creator? Obviously one has to like what one writes else why post it.

Remember, what everyone is doing isn't necessarily right all the time.

2. Alter ego

Now i m more concerned with this behavior. 

I m no expert in this area. I m concerned could this spell some mental illness such as split personalities when one starts conversing with oneself.

Pls seek help if necessary. Dont delay. Take care.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest the truth

He is not only "luvhandle" but also "since u r here". At least 1000 likes came from those 2 nicks in just a few months. I also don't think that he is kind, more like bitchy, delusional and super attention-seeking. A few examples below.

lovehandle%201_zpsqx0bkne7.png

lovehandle%202_zpskodqt8kn.png

lovehandle%203_zpseh9sls7k.png

lovehandle%204_zpsw1zecaip.png

lovehandle%205_zpsqlfays6m.png

lovehandle%206_zps4mlm9x1m.png

lovehandle%207_zps0tg8vov9.png

lovehandle%208_zpsyfn9decv.png

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest the truth said:

He is not only "luvhandle" but also "since u r here". At least 1000 likes came from those 2 nicks in just a few months. I also don't think that he is kind, more like bitchy, delusional and super attention-seeking. A few examples below.

Thanks for letting us know.  Obviously this lonely sad nutcase is not just an attention-seeker but also has mental issues.  LOL

Most of us already know or suspect lovehandle is luvhandle, but so what. Him liking his own posts also so wat. You didnt get cheated by him or anything, nothing to be gain by it. Its not the end of the world bcus he's nosy. You guys are nosy too u know, makin small unnecessary topic into a huge deal.    

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Carpenter said:

Most of us already know or suspect lovehandle is luvhandle, but so what. Him liking his own posts also so wat. You didnt get cheated by him or anything, nothing to be gain by it. Its not the end of the world bcus he's nosy. You guys are nosy too u know, makin small unnecessary topic into a huge deal.    

Y-o-u k-n-o-w w-h-a-t i-s S-P-L-I--T P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y D-I-S-O-R-D-E-R-?

Guest the truth
2 hours ago, Carpenter said:

You still don't get it. Technically, maybe there is nothing wrong with him liking so many of his own posts but he is clearly abusing the like feature and misleading others into thinking that he is so well-liked. He is a fake attention-seeker and this is why i exposed him. Unfortunately, he is still defiant and unrepentant :

lovehandle%209_zpsdx9d5gwi.png

Guest Guest2
4 hours ago, Guest the truth said:

You still don't get it. Technically, maybe there is nothing wrong with him liking so many of his own posts but he is clearly abusing the like feature and misleading others into thinking that he is so well-liked. He is a fake attention-seeker and this is why i exposed him. Unfortunately, he is still defiant and unrepentant :

lovehandle%209_zpsdx9d5gwi.png

This old defiant attention whore wants to be revered in Blowing Wind by using such cheap tactics that can be exposed in a few clicks. LOLOL, truly pathetic indeed.

Worse, still want to take cheap potshots at fab.

26 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Better dont snatch the limelight or it will attack you. Obvious much ha. I cant Handle too much Love leh. Lol

So u r On a liking spree here?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, fab said:

So u r On a liking spree here?

Too much Love for me to Handle, so share the likes.

But I guess I could never achieve over 170 posts in a week.

And fab, dont chat with me here, cos its taking away the spotlight. It mentioned before tt why its always the "same" people chatting. It has to be one person chatting to its split personality la.

6 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Too much Love for me to Handle, so share the likes.

But I guess I could never achieve over 170 posts in a week.

And fab, dont chat with me here, cos its taking away the spotlight. It mentioned before tt why its always the "same" people chatting. It has to be one person chatting to its split personality la.

Since u r here, i suggest we should only use love to handle lunatics.

Like my post!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Since u r here, i suggest we should only use love to handle lunatics.

Like my post!

Cant like. If i like, it will be diff from masturbation cos u gotta like ur OWN posts.

And then u go redeem ur ntuc vouchers, which btw is i sinuated in the other thread lol

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Cant like. If i like, it will be diff from masturbation cos u gotta like ur OWN posts.

And then u go redeem ur ntuc vouchers, which btw is i sinuated in the other thread lol

LOLOL, well done guys! :lol::twisted:

Guest Fluteguan
On 20 June 2016 at 8:45 AM, Guest aiyo said:

tumblr_npqz5qcF9Z1qj4315o1_500.gif

Guest the truth

The truth is back! The truth feels that the Mods should step in and delete all his fake likes because by default the system doesn't allow us to like our own posts, makes sense no ? Nevertheless he still gained quite a number of likes from members with herd mentality. And where's easleylim ? We need your wise views!

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Aiya. Can check the Ip one la. Lol.

Wait. I gotta check the expiry date or ur ntuc vouchers. If not ur likes all wasted

Not only is this loveCB damn xia suay, she also has mental problems.

Guest Guest
16 minutes ago, Guest the truth said:

New adjective to describe him - thick-skined. Still happily spamming the forum.

Spam the bitch until she leaves the forum, that's the best way to deal with thick-skinned bitches like her.

Guest Glyph
1 hour ago, Guest the truth said:

The truth is back! The truth feels that the Mods should step in and delete all his fake likes because by default the system doesn't allow us to like our own posts, makes sense no ? Nevertheless he still gained quite a number of likes from members with herd mentality. And where's easleylim ? We need your wise views!

@EasleyLim Bro, j00 haz a mention. Time for a word or two.

Guest Titties

Since the member with the nick "since u r here" is lovehandle and both or rather the same one are them are soka gakkai member, are soka member supposed to be so arrogant as to laugh at others who are being possessed by entities? Is this how ur Japanese and Buddhist deviation taught u? How do u chant ur daily gongyo by the way? With a cock suck in between ur mouth or a dick shaft into ur loose holes?

2 hours ago, Guest Titties said:

Since the member with the nick "since u r here" is lovehandle and both or rather the same one are them are soka gakkai member, are soka member supposed to be so arrogant as to laugh at others who are being possessed by entities? Is this how ur Japanese and Buddhist deviation taught u? How do u chant ur daily gongyo by the way? With a cock suck in between ur mouth or a dick shaft into ur loose holes?

I am not sure I understood all the words above (put the blame on my poor english), but if Guest Titties means that we should be more tolerant and charitable, I totally agree.

• G_M changed the title to Lovehandle Vs Guests and fans that "keeps thinking of him" Every other day (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.