Male HQ

Do you smell your boyfriend's dick before sucking?

Guest :-(

Guest sucker

Yes, I did it all the time with everyone not just a bf.  Sometimes I will say their dick smelly and they get angry. Don't know why they get angry over my frank opinion.

Guest sucker

Yes, I did it all the time with everyone not just a bf.  Sometimes I will say their dick smelly and they get angry. Don't know why they get angry over my frank opinion.

Guest Guest

Lovehandle and Since you r here are same person ? Omg:huh::doh:

Anyway I smell some smelly dicks too 

And at times of my ex ..I get very turned off and tell him to wash. EWE.:frustrated:

Guest I lol'ed
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lovehandle and Since you r here are same person ? Omg:huh::doh:

Anyway I smell some smelly dicks too 

And at times of my ex ..I get very turned off and tell him to wash. EWE.:frustrated:

Lol, u might embarassed him tho... :) 

Guest Cocksmellinggood
5 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

Anyone has the habit of doing this too? :redface:

Yes the aroma is arousing especially when he woke up in the morning. 

Guest Ener

Yes always smell before the taste... first indication of UTI is smell then... by the time you put it into you mouth... that's it... anyways, who wana suck on someone with lack in personal hygiene. If you can't wash yourself properly then you don't get to be sucked... what you think my mouth washing machine ah? 

I smelled one before, imagine a toilet without a cleaner for a week or 2 weeks... gross and disgusting. 

Guest Sniffer

If your crotch is bushy, it can be damn smelly when you are sweating under the sun whole day.  But the smell of the crotch is erotic when waking up in the morning.  It's not the same. 

Guest Sniffer
1 hour ago, acidtongue said:

My btms like having a gd sniff of my crotch before sucking on my meat roll and getting mouthfucked. pheromones! 

It is hygienic to clean your dick and crotch properly if you like to mouth-fuck someone.   

Guest Guest

I do. And if I can't tolerate it (it normally happen after a long day at work and accompanied with the cheese ring), I'd ask them to wash it first.

1 hour ago, acidtongue said:

My btms like having a gd sniff of my crotch before sucking on my meat roll and getting mouthfucked. pheromones! 

Totally agree with acidtongue. If I'm kneeling in front of a hot guy like him, I'll surely give his pubes a good sniff before devouring his cock #truestory

Always nice to have manly guys with bushy pubes standing in front of me. Even better if I get mouthfucked so deep that my lips touch the pubes :D

for my ex, he sometimes will smell and say it stinks because it is already late and night just came home after a day's work but he will still blow it. i warned him not to do anything cos ive not washed it but he caught me by surprise

partially i think he is horny but more of it is more of him only doing this for his beloved, 

Guest The truth
16 hours ago, wintersnow said:

partially i think he is horny but more of it is more of him only doing this for his beloved, 

Dont get me wrong but hes just being horny, when horny anthying can do lol. Cheers!

Guest guest
4 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

seemed like  many luv to smell?
Wintersnow, a top?

@lovehandle,  u bottom and love to smell too,  rite? 

29 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

@lovehandle,  u bottom and love to smell too,  rite? 

lovehandle is bottom?

only bottom will sniff at the dick but top won't?

I like to smell the underwear and dick of my ex-buddy. He is an office guy and doesn't sweat much. He eats mainly vege and light meat like seafood. The odor is pleasant and he liked it too because the groin area is sensitive to light blushing of my face, and his underbelly smell got me wild too.

22 minutes ago, gsky said:

I like to smell the underwear and dick of my ex-buddy. He is an office guy and doesn't sweat much. He eats mainly vege and light meat like seafood. The odor is pleasant and he liked it too because the groin area is sensitive to light blushing of my face, and his underbelly smell got me wild too.

Seafood is considered as light meat too? Think prawns and shell fish a lot of 'poison' inside 

Hahaa after becoming wild, what did you do?

Guest Power Tongue
On 15 July 2016 at 3:27 PM, sniffer said:

Musky smelling dicks are the best. 

Oh yes! Drives me insane! 

Yum! 

• 2 weeks later...

Love smelling it! Especially when he thrusts his hard dick all the way into my throat and my nose is buried deep into his pubic hair/crotch, getting the full whiff of his manly scent...both his hands holding my head in place like that for a few seconds and repeat the action. :redface::redface:

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Guest deep throat
1 hour ago, analogous said:

Love smelling it! Especially when he thrusts his hard dick all the way into my throat and my nose is buried deep into his pubic hair/crotch, getting the full whiff of his manly scent...both his hands holding my head in place like that for a few seconds and repeat the action. :redface::redface:

If pubic hair is trim, then ok.  If it is long and bushy, it can be suffocating.  You can hardly breath.

• 7 months later...
Guest Niels
On 09/07/2016 at 8:46 PM, Peterjty said:

I think when it's BF's, I will always smell. And no matter what smell I also get turned on :P

Same here.

Guest Be smart

Hygiene is really important, unless you want fungus and bacteria to grow in your mouth and throat. Smelling to see if he washed and take care of his gentials is really important. Seeing is important as warts or rash could be present indicating that he might be cheating. Don't just suck blindly as you might regret later.

Guest Buyer

I do. When I go market to buy raw fish, I usually pressed, lift, smell and see for myself if it is fresh. Sometime, i asked the seller too, just to make sure I am consuming something safe for my health.

Guest Man MUSK

Smelly dick on a hot guy? More erotic than no-smell dick on a hot guy! Hot guy with no smell is like a mannequin, slightly bland and unexciting.

A manly guy with smell is even manlier. But of cos he must look clean and well-kempt!

I don't know if any of you had the same request as I have.

I was chatting with 2 guys who like to suck. I was trying to get to know them before meeting up to get sucked. 

But their request was not to wash my dick for a week or more before we meet as they wanted to see & taste the "Cock Cheese" on my dick and smell it as well.

I was actually put off by that and stopped contacting them. 

To me oral sex is fine. But if I don't feel comfortable with odor smells or dirt in my mouth, I would not want the other person to have it as well, as the other person is a living human.

I am uncut. My normal practice before pissing is to pull back the foreskin. After pissing, I would wash my dick head so that there is no residue of piss on my dick. Home is every time. At work, its most of the time as my office toilet is private, so it's safe to walk to the sink with the dick out to wash when I am alone.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

• Guest locked this topic