Male HQ

What Actually Makes A Man Attractive?

Guest Machocho

Lack of "female" features - whininess, princess syndrome, vainess, pretentiousness, neediness, queeniness, drama-ness, oversensitiveness, neuroticism, blurness, meekness, cutseyness, wishywashyness, nagginess, tair-ness, bitchiness. :twisted:

Guest Machocho
1 minute ago, Guest Machocho said:

Lack of "female" features - whininess, princess syndrome, vainess, pretentiousness, neediness, queeniness, drama-ness, oversensitiveness, neuroticism, blurness, meekness, cutseyness, wishywashyness, nagginess, tair-ness, bitchiness. :twisted:

Adding to the list: maliciousness, spitefulness and cattiness. :twisted:

4 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

No one mention face and body??? Let's face it, without these 2 factors, we won't even want to discover the inner beauty, shallow I know :frustrated:

IKR.... without outer attraction, I probably find it tough to even notice this person. needless to say the discovery of the inner beauty. 

Mutual chemistry is the most important. There are times I find some hunky and handsome guys total turn off just cuz the way they talk, gesticulate, walk or even stand. On the other hand, I find some ordinary looking guys so attractive exactly cuz the way they talk, walk, gesticulate and stand. 

Guest Hairy Queen
3 hours ago, Guest Machocho said:

I have all the traits you mentioned.  There is no way I can become manly.

Guest Deep thought
12 minutes ago, Guest Hairy Queen said:

Its ok, thats wat make us a human...perfect guy? Idk if those still exist or do they even exist?

Lean mean machine.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Good mannerism, confidence, humor and intelligence. IMO one doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous, as long as u dress appropriately and look presentable.

3 hours ago, Guest Jester said:

I normally attracted to straight guys, yeah i knw, should leave them alone :frustrated:

I feel u. I find straight guys to be more attractive too. Some are goofy and yet exude this sexiness that I can't resist >.<

Guest Hairy back
8 hours ago, Guest Hairy Queen said:

But.... You're hairy! Men are HAIRYYYYYY

Guest Cute as fuuuck
57 minutes ago, Guest Hairy back said:

But.... You're hairy! Men are HAIRYYYYYY

U never meet hairy bottom b4 meh?

15 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

No one mention face and body??? Let's face it, without these 2 factors, we won't even want to discover the inner beauty, shallow I know :frustrated:

yes that's the sadcruel reality in gay circle :( 

a cute face is enough for me, complement with hot fit body and 6inch is a big bonus :redface:

2 hours ago, nogun said:

Realistically speaking would be looks,body, a kind person,sense of humour  and lots of money .

Yes lots of $$$ which usually comes with power and high social status. Who can resist a man like that?

Guest Money slave
1 hour ago, Guest ... said:

Yes lots of $$$ which usually comes with power and high social status. Who can resist a man like that?

You mean wild rice director glenn goei, tatler ceo gilbert cheah and fide group ceo frank &lt;&lt;spam&gt;&gt;? Those with super big egos?

Hardly appetising leh....

No physical appeal also.

Guest Money slave
1 minute ago, Guest Money slave said:

You mean wild rice director glenn goei, tatler ceo gilbert cheah and fide group ceo frank &lt;&lt;spam&gt;&gt;? Those with super big egos?

No physical appeal also.

Eh why is the name &lt;&lt;spam&gt;&gt; censored har?

36 minutes ago, Guest Money slave said:

No physical appeal also.

What about this sexy doc?

Appetising enough?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3396447/Sexiest-doctor-alive-Dr-Mike-reveals-women-physicians-irresistible.html

Guest Gachi Top Gurl

A sexy man or an attractive man is one who is true and confident of themselves .

not pretend to be a top just because he's reluctant to come to terms with his inner girl .

Such "Tops " can say many things to convince / delude themselves 

• Guest locked this topic