Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Guest Willing said:

Don't listen to rumor mongers...police just doing their rounds...as long as u are not doing anything illegal..why worry

Getting caught in homosexual activities is not illegal? Since when? Better to be safe than getting your face in the press. Especially now when the new government is not so easily bribed. I think they are looking at the massage places and looking for illegals working here. Fresh2 has lots of them. All with fake visas. 

Guest Frustrated Bottom

Hey guys. If I could pick your brains a bit. 

The apps are really not working out for me and I can't catch a break. I'm mid 30s, tall, Chn, good face though body has been let go. Getting quite tired of having to pay mbs each time to get my rocks off. I am outsourcing my sexual needs to foreigner! 

If I'd like to be with Malaysians, is my best bet a sauna and if so what would fit my profile. I am based overseas and haven't been with a Malaysian for over 10 years.

4 hours ago, Ron_95 said:

One question. Does Oops sauna have chubby guys? 

It's a quiet little place, best if you organise groupies there 

10 hours ago, sexyspider said:

hey guys which one is better muscleman spa or sadoman spa?

n which one is nearer to klcc, suggestions pls coz i wanna get a proper good massage n spa coz soo tired n busy lately

Waze or Google Map Bitch

Guest Informative
41 minutes ago, Guest Ong said:

Waze or Google Map Bitch

Hi Ong u could try +60 11 1002 1664.

Had been recommended on this blog many times.

clean, value for money n best urut batin.

done by Malaysian.

price $90.00 only

Guest Informative

Oop sexyspider try +60 11 1002 1664.

its home spa.

Kl area.

clean

straight massage. No sex no hanky panky

disease free

the masseur very experienced n Malaysian.

highly recommended.

28 minutes ago, Guest Informative said:

done by Malaysian.

price $90.00 only

Only always recommended by you.  Lousy attitude and whats so best about the urut batin? Just like someone jerking for you.?

16 hours ago, Guest William said:

Saw Ken massage got a new package C for body scrub. Anyone tried already? Any review?

Their three massage boys don't have good body like others. Very slim guys. Not even lean tone body.

16 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

ken massage gt extra ?

Well, they said they don't do and in professional massage. Once in the room and towards the end of the session, they will approach you for extra and of course with extra money

12 hours ago, sexyspider said:

hey guys which one is better muscleman spa or sadoman spa?

n which one is nearer to klcc, suggestions pls coz i wanna get a proper good massage n spa coz soo tired n busy lately

Ultraman Spa

1 hour ago, Guest Informative said:

done by Malaysian.

price $90.00 only

I like clean massage oso, can you do clean anal massage oso. using lip do can?

Guest Informative
1 hour ago, Guest Ong said:

Can...I can do for your mother oso...for the price of one...ok mou?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Their three massage boys don't have good body like others. Very slim guys. Not even lean tone body.

Well, they said they don't do and in professional massage. Once in the room and towards the end of the session, they will approach you for extra and of course with extra money

Extra meaning bj?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Extra meaning bj?

last month the boy Ing jun lick my nipple & put the suction toy on my Dick same time to make me cum 

feel gud but seems unhygienic 

34 minutes ago, Guest bottom sixpacks said:

hi guys. i plan to go to KL, just to visit OTOT2.  this coming friday or saturday. which day has the most crowd normally? 

Maybe Saturday

Hey guys, just wanna ask which one i should go for? i have three of them on my list from fresh.
kobe, giorgio or rock. who are you recommend?
I like kobe at the first sight, but. so far i trance back the post and the review is mixed. does he behave like the sex machine without any passionate?
thanks for your reply in advance.

2 minutes ago, Guest Gong said:

Hey guys, just wanna ask which one i should go for? i have three of them on my list from fresh.
kobe, giorgio or rock. who are you recommend?
I like kobe at the first sight, but. so far i trance back the post and the review is mixed. does he behave like the sex machine without any passionate?
thanks for your reply in advance.

I think it usually depends on the rapport between you and the mb. He can get praises from others but if he happens to be tired or you too demanding then you might have issues. I would go for the physical appearance i like and proceed from there. 

Guest Irritated
5 hours ago, Guest Ong said:

Ong Pong.

Ping Pong.

very high.

lick lick 

that’s wht he likes

but didn’t know he’s so smelly n dirty

no one want 

no one cares 

that’s why he is having bitch fit

6 hours ago, Guest Giest said:

Only always recommended by you.  Lousy attitude and whats so best about the urut batin? Just like someone jerking for you.?

Giest

Wrong to recommend something good?

if u don’t want just shut the fuck up!

dont ruin the atmosphere.

nothing good to do?

go n fuck ur mom!!!

20 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

I think it usually depends on the rapport between you and the mb. He can get praises from others but if he happens to be tired or you too demanding then you might have issues. I would go for the physical appearance i like and proceed from there. 

that sound good to me, maybe i can make kobe this time, next time should be rock if he around and no any new boy after that.
thanks for advice! been spending lot of money for lousy massage skill or rushing type mb, feel like even more empty after all these thing.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it worth the money? It seems like they always full. The massge boy very skinny? 

Have any meaty massage boy? 

1 hour ago, Guest Joe said:

last month the boy Ing jun lick my nipple & put the suction toy on my Dick same time to make me cum 

feel gud but seems unhygienic 

Exactly! All the three masseurs in Ken Massage which I have tried, they all will put the suction toy on your Dick to make you cum....

To me, it is unhygience....

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly! All the three masseurs in Ken Massage which I have tried, they all will put the suction toy on your Dick to make you cum....

You try the latest one yet?! The prostate massage. Using the G spot massager put inside ass and vibrate

he keep on  persuade me but it’s seems very geli, already many people use the toy 

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ing jun, Steve and another one?

which one the best.

Guest Guest KL
38 minutes ago, Guest Gong said:

that sound good to me, maybe i can make kobe this time, next time should be rock if he around and no any new boy after that.
thanks for advice! been spending lot of money for lousy massage skill or rushing type mb, feel like even more empty after all these thing.

what are the price for outcall to Hotel ?

1 hour ago, Guest Ah Lek said:

Giest

Wrong to recommend something good?

if u don’t want just shut the fuck up!

dont ruin the atmosphere.

nothing good to do?

go n fuck ur mom!!!

Good only to you! Nobody interested in him. Maybe it’s yourself doing self promotion. You keep telling everyone how good he is is already ruining the atmosphere. 

Guest Guest18

Cannot stand the Vietnam  manager at fresh2 behaviour. Very fake and very hyper. The mbs working there tell me he takes ice, thats why so hyper. Illegal entry and taking illegal substances. Double whammy. 

17 minutes ago, wineyard said:

anybody tried this guy before? seems he freelance 

thumbnail.jpg

picture close to what he look like, but speak to extra ? he kinda lazy i would say. let me ride on him without changing the position
i just tell myself he finished up with customer a bit tired and out of energy. i paid him 150 for that session and the session end so soon than i realize.

8 minutes ago, Guest Gong said:

picture close to what he look like, but speak to extra ? he kinda lazy i would say. let me ride on him without changing the position
i just tell myself he finished up with customer a bit tired and out of energy. i paid him 150 for that session and the session end so soon than i realize.

Thank you for the info. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i reject that tool, there’s cum stain from previous client 

disgusting 

Guest Guest Kobe

I read the review above, someone mentioned that Kobe likes guy with a bit of meat(muscle) instead of bony guys..

I’m lean fit and have a bit of 6 packs , but not muscular at all .. is this a concern ? Any lean fit / skinny guy tried Kobe before and how was the experience ? I would like to give him a try , but if I’m not the type he likes, I’ll probbaly switch to someone else .. 

appreciate your review in advance 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.