Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Bigfoot
43 minutes ago, Guest Keen said:

U going to try? Let us know the happening...lol

So I called BigFoot, nobody pick up.. so I drive all the way from Puching to SS2 and look for No 66, unfortunately No. 66 is on MC today :(( I saw there’s another cute guy having a chat with his buddy outside the shop (wearing green T shirt) but I wasn’t quite sure if he’s the masseur and I’m too shy to ask .. the receptionist ask if I want to try female masseur .. of course no .. I go all the way just to try No 66 (since it is recommended by you guys and saying hw’s Quite cute looking ).. end up I went to Wai Sek Kai had the fried kwey tew before I drive back with disappointment :)

37 minutes ago, Guest Newly Gay said:

I'm planning to go to Fresh 1 or 2, but a suggestion

Who is the best to please you ......just light fun .....without any fucking involved?? 

Fresh1 has got more choices. Fresh2 is like leftovers only. V888 is a good choice. 

On 2/12/2019 at 11:06 PM, KinkyCub said:

based on your choice, both tall and handsome. look very Thai or Burmese-ish. So fuckable

Does strong look like the photo in real person ?

can he be bottom ?

32 minutes ago, Guest Bigfoot said:

So I called BigFoot, nobody pick up.. so I drive all the way from Puching to SS2 and look for No 66, unfortunately No. 66 is on MC today :(( I saw there’s another cute guy having a chat with his buddy outside the shop (wearing green T shirt) but I wasn’t quite sure if he’s the masseur and I’m too shy to ask .. the receptionist ask if I want to try female masseur .. of course no .. I go all the way just to try No 66 (since it is recommended by you guys and saying hw’s Quite cute looking ).. end up I went to Wai Sek Kai had the fried kwey tew before I drive back with disappointment :)

Sorry to hear that. Always call to book.

Guest Bigfoot
15 minutes ago, Jozckc said:

Sorry to hear that. Always call to book.

Haha, I tried to call for at least 5 times but no body pick up the phone .. Anyway, I saw 1-2 masseurs which are quite good looking too .. they look tanned (probably from Thailand or Burma) and speak a little bit of mandarin too .. just don’t know how to “order” them as I don’t see any number on the shirts they are wearing 

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

The normal massage parlour usually only have 2-3 male masseurs, so if u said u wanted male masseur, chances are u will get those two u see outside, if they are masseurs. 

For this particular parlour I saw at least 5 male masseurs while waiting at the receptionist area.

41 minutes ago, Jozckc said:

For this particular parlour I saw at least 5 male masseurs while waiting at the receptionist area.

Only No.66 allowed us to nake or....

The massage center allow naked too?

Just curious because maybe other massuer not allow...

Any of u try naked in healthland? Is it allow if we didnt wear their disposal undie.

2 hours ago, Guest keen said:

Only No.66 allowed us to nake or....

The massage center allow naked too?

Just curious because maybe other massuer not allow...

Any of u try naked in healthland? Is it allow if we didnt wear their disposal undie.

I don’t know whether the center allow or not.

Never been to Healthland. 

I usually just strips naked, if masseur didn’t request me to wear disposable undies or shorts... just carry on loh

Edited by Jozckc

3 hours ago, Jozckc said:

I don’t know whether the center allow or not.

Never been to Healthland. 

I usually just strips naked, if masseur didn’t request me to wear disposable undies or shorts... just carry on loh

I see...

Healthland didnt request....

But they put the disposal undie on the bed...

So...just dunno can i ignore it or not....hahaa

Ok. Thanks

22 minutes ago, Guest keen said:

I see...

Healthland didnt request....

But they put the disposal undie on the bed...

So...just dunno can i ignore it or not....hahaa

Ok. Thanks

I used to ignore the undies on bed until one day the masseur told me must wear, that was in Reborn uptown long time ago. Like Sudu mentioned, it’s compulsory wearing them at Healthland, just follow the rules loh.

* last time heard from Sempurna’s boss (ex one not the current one), as long as the masseur is clothed, customers either naked or wearing (underwear) is not considered against the law (or rules) in Malaysia. Not sure it is true...

Guys, any recommendations for male masseurs at straight massage centres besides Healthland or Big Foot SS2 or even just any straight massage centres that have male masseurs? 

The ones I have gone before:

D'Care in Changkat Bukit Bintang.

Number 117 from I think Myanmar. To me, he is quite good looking and well built body.

The massage is good, quite similar to Healthland. You can be naked and it is little bit sensual. 

No hanky panky but sometimes, his thigh will brush up or press against your arm.

You can see 117 here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Attraction_Review-g298570-d10172718-Reviews-D_Care_Spa_Reflexology-Kuala_Lumpur_Wilayah_Persekutuan.html#photos;aggregationId=&albumid=&filter=2&ff=330559028

Sifu in Sri Hartamas.

Daddy type well built Filipino masseur I think. Good massage but no hanky panky. But sometimes, his thigh will brush or press against your arm or your foot.

Emerald Touch in Aman Suria.

Quite a number of male masseurs, I think from Myanmar. But no privacy at all as you will be massaged in the open. The place is also noisy.

Zouk Puchong Bandar Puteri.

I didn't try this centre but I saw a quite good looking male masseur, I think from China sitting in the reception area when I passed by.

Blossom Reflexology in Kelana Jaya.

A few male masseurs but I think the masseurs changed quite frequently. I haven't been here from a long time already but still saw one or two male masseurs in there when I passed by.  

3 hours ago, Guest Cool said:

Guys, any recommendations for male masseurs at straight massage centres besides Healthland or Big Foot SS2 or even just any straight massage centres that have male masseurs? 

The ones I have gone before:

D'Care in Changkat Bukit Bintang.

Number 117 from I think Myanmar. To me, he is quite good looking and well built body.

The massage is good, quite similar to Healthland. You can be naked and it is little bit sensual. 

No hanky panky but sometimes, his thigh will brush up or press against your arm.

You can see 117 here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Attraction_Review-g298570-d10172718-Reviews-D_Care_Spa_Reflexology-Kuala_Lumpur_Wilayah_Persekutuan.html#photos;aggregationId=&albumid=&filter=2&ff=330559028

Sifu in Sri Hartamas.

Daddy type well built Filipino masseur I think. Good massage but no hanky panky. But sometimes, his thigh will brush or press against your arm or your foot.

Emerald Touch in Aman Suria.

Quite a number of male masseurs, I think from Myanmar. But no privacy at all as you will be massaged in the open. The place is also noisy.

Zouk Puchong Bandar Puteri.

I didn't try this centre but I saw a quite good looking male masseur, I think from China sitting in the reception area when I passed by.

Blossom Reflexology in Kelana Jaya.

A few male masseurs but I think the masseurs changed quite frequently. I haven't been here from a long time already but still saw one or two male masseurs in there when I passed by.  

Thanks! Rather informative. To me, only go for MB for fun. When looking for a good massage, these kind of centers still my choices.

sorry, your straight massage centers’ experience is far “advance” than mine. No recommendations for you. Used to have a regular one at Reborn Uptown for 3 years but went back to China for good. Mentioning because he got  everything am looking for at a straight massage center — although he’s straight, average looking but muscular, manly strong hand, right pressure in the right spot, non- judgemental in any way, not chatty, doesn’t mind me being naked, me usually hard most time he touches me as he can be quite cheeky sometimes and like to tease me with his bulge (of course pretending he’s not teasing). Anyway, after years, didn’t encountered any one like him.

Edited by Jozckc

15 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Did u say.. open Sesame? :thumb:

Must u be every where commenting unnecessarily? U sound foolish most times. Since u are in a committed relationship why don't u do something useful and not waste your time in just constantly being in this forum?..just a friendly advise...

31 minutes ago, Jozckc said:

Thanks! Rather informative. To me, only go for MB for fun. When looking for a good massage, these kind of centers still my choices.

sorry, your straight massage centers’ experience is far “advance” than mine. No recommendations for you. Used to have a regular one at Reborn Uptown for 3 years but went back to China for good. Mentioning because he got  everything am looking for at a straight massage center — although he’s straight, average looking but muscular, manly strong hand, right pressure in the right spot, non- judgemental in any way, not chatty, doesn’t mind me being naked, me usually hard most time he touches me as he can be quite cheeky sometimes and like to tease me with his bulge (of course pretending he’s not teasing). Anyway, after years, didn’t encountered any one like him.

Your regular masseur sounds nice. Hope you find another one like him.

Guest guest 699

So the other day I went to freshm2m in cheras. Was there pretty early and most masseuse still not available yet. So I askrd the counter guy to recommend me someone and he gave me v888.

Hes 25. Basic english. Seema abit quiet but friendly as time goes by. Respectful with a fit body. Not too muscular but very lean. Very sexy. Soft fairly clear skin with a sexy armpits. LoL

Massage wise? Amazing! Probably one of the best in my opinion. He really knows what he's doing. I enjoy all 50 mins of it.

Fun wise? Wasn't in the mood to go all in but we did cover the basic. LoL. He said he's bisexual. He don't kiss nor suck but he's willing to get fuck with extra 150-20. I did suck him though and lick all over his body. A fairly 7inch. Clean. No funny smell nor funny looking. Healthy and beautiful as it comes. He enjoys the nipple sucking and armpits licking licking. Knows his way around then nipple area that we both end up cum. So yeah.

All in all, a good session. 200 (100+100) for 90 mins ain't bad.

Guest Good luck
On 2/13/2019 at 5:08 PM, Aarvind said:

Any suggestion of nepal / pakistan bottom ?

Pakistani bottom?! Have you ever encountered one before?

a hairy bottom sounds like a big turn on. “Good luck” finding.

I have a few hours to kill before my evening flight, and I don’t think I’ll have proper shower facilities until I reach my destination. Is it wise to head to fresh cheras for a session before my flight? 

Would also like to find out how’s the shower facilities for fresh cheras? As in will there be soap for me to thoroughly clean the oil (and maybe some other fluids lol) off myself after the session? And I’d think the shower room will be a common shower area instead of attached to the massage room itself?

1 minute ago, smtwtfs said:

I have a few hours to kill before my evening flight, and I don’t think I’ll have proper shower facilities until I reach my destination. Is it wise to head to fresh cheras for a session before my flight? 

Would also like to find out how’s the shower facilities for fresh cheras? As in will there be soap for me to thoroughly clean the oil (and maybe some other fluids lol) off myself after the session? And I’d think the shower room will be a common shower area instead of attached to the massage room itself?

dont waste your time....thats all i can say...go shopping and buy yourself a thong!!

1 hour ago, smtwtfs said:

If you dis like to get a nice shower after massage, better go to normal massage spa like manjakaki, there have shower room attached.

9 minutes ago, al2815 said:

Hello, anyone have any experience at ossoto spa? Thinking of to go later to have some relax time.. is it worth to go? Many people there? Thanks

I went twice, I dont think I will go again anymore. First time quite new to me but second time kinda boring already. Quite a lot of ppl during weekend.

30 minutes ago, al2815 said:

I see.. any fun happening there? Not sure if where else can have place to relax.. 

What kind of fun you looking for? There are a lot of female and straight male customers too, and you cant choose masseur, I dont think you can do cruising there.. That place is purrly for relax, dont do anything stupid lol.

2 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Was fresh2 tmn desa raided or going to be raided? Saw a group of six downstairs when leaving MM last night. They look like policemen to me. 

Most probably scouting the place 1st to see who goes up. And I think to raid a place they need to get a warrant? But that place full of illegal vietnamese mbs so most probably would be people from immigration. I dont think the customers would be caught but the shame of it and getting our details recorded. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Most probably scouting the place 1st to see who goes up. And I think to raid a place they need to get a warrant? But that place full of illegal vietnamese mbs so most probably would be people from immigration. I dont think the customers would be caught but the shame of it and getting our details recorded. 

Not sure the raid procedure still the same as before... I did encountered one before at Sempurna (long time ago like 8-9 years).

Half-way massage suddenly someone (police actually) knock on door and ask to get dress and gather at reception area.

We customers only asked to see IC which I don't see any recording of my details. Then all sit at the reception area while the police checking on those masseurs.

Eventually, arrested only 2 masseurs as I heard both taking drug. Again, we customers just sit there, I even having drinks and chit chatting with another (nervously looking) Malay young chap and tell them don't worry, it's too much work for the police to bring us all back to the station. They only want something else, the boss will come to settle with them then we can all leave.  

Guest Happy_hour
On 2/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, Jozckc said:

Professional Massage / Sensual Massage / Sexual Massage -- my opinion of no. 66 of Big Foot SS2 is more like professional massage to me. :-) Yeah, it's true that you can be stark naked while other similar massage centres (Reborn/Heathland and so on) usually don't allow.

Just done up a massage by No.66 happy foot ss2.. really nice..

I just naked only.. feeling great with a professional massage without oil..

Thank for recommendations. Will be back again..

16 minutes ago, Guest Raid said:

Not sure the raid procedure still the same as before... I did encountered one before at Sempurna (long time ago like 8-9 years).

Half-way massage suddenly someone (police actually) knock on door and ask to get dress and gather at reception area.

We customers only asked to see IC which I don't see any recording of my details. Then all sit at the reception area while the police checking on those masseurs.

Eventually, arrested only 2 masseurs as I heard both taking drug. Again, we customers just sit there, I even having drinks and chit chatting with another (nervously looking) Malay young chap and tell them don't worry, it's too much work for the police to bring us all back to the station. They only want something else, the boss will come to settle with them then we can all leave.  

Thats a relief but that was like so long ago and again now with the new government they seem to be coming down hard on lgbt. There is only the Vietnam receptionist  no boss and I understand he is illegal. Same with most of the mbs there. I think it will be immigration. 

10 minutes ago, Guest Happy_hour said:

Glad you enjoyed it. No. 66 of Big Foot SS2... not Happy Foot right.

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thats a relief but that was like so long ago and again now with the new government they seem to be coming down hard on lgbt. There is only the Vietnam receptionist  no boss and I understand he is illegal. Same with most of the mbs there. I think it will be immigration. 

Yeah, myself long time never go to massage centers and not sure about the raid procedure with new government now.

Based on your description about most of them are illegal then I doubt the boss will turn out. My case was different as those days not many
illegal foreign masseurs, only a few Indonesian or Burmese but they have valid visa. Others are mostly local Malays.

16 minutes ago, Guest Raid said:

Yeah, myself long time never go to massage centers and not sure about the raid procedure with new government now.

Based on your description about most of them are illegal then I doubt the boss will turn out. My case was different as those days not many
illegal foreign masseurs, only a few Indonesian or Burmese but they have valid visa. Others are mostly local Malays.

Even the boss got put in jail during the raid at Fresh1 few months back!! That time a few myanmar and vietnamese was caught without valid visa. Seems he and the mbs was in jail  for a week. Lol. Luckily no customers at that time. New government not so easy now to take bribes. Just be more aware. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Loops said:

Even the boss got put in jail during the raid at Fresh1 few months back!! That time a few myanmar and vietnamese was caught without valid visa. Seems he and the mbs was in jail  for a week. Lol. Luckily no customers at that time. New government not so easy now to take bribes. Just be more aware. 

Just be careful then for those visit gay massage centers regularly...

speaking of bribing, and out of topic. :yuk:

Initially, I thought the same too about bribing not so easy with new government. But then just a few days ago, I stopped by traffic police for speeding (along Kerinchi Link where National Sciences Center is), speed limit is 80 and certain part even if you don't accelerate already slightly more than 80 lah. Anyway, speeding is speeding, I admit that. The traffic police straight away ask for $$$ because there's a long queue behind me, all exceeded limit. I even told the police man (with a nice bulge, you know those tight traffic police pants :yuk:), "Lumayan huh malam ini". 

Guest Traffic
55 minutes ago, Guest Raid said:

Initially, I thought the same too about bribing not so easy with new government. But then just a few days ago, I stopped by traffic police for speeding (along Kerinchi Link where National Sciences Center is), speed limit is 80 and certain part even if you don't accelerate already slightly more than 80 lah. Anyway, speeding is speeding, I admit that. The traffic police straight away ask for $$$ because there's a long queue behind me, all exceeded limit. I even told the police man (with a nice bulge, you know those tight traffic police pants :yuk:), "Lumayan huh malam ini". 

But our traffic police mostly with big stomach...lol

54 minutes ago, Guest Raid said:

Damnnn just by looking at their bulge(front and back) in their tight police pant always make my heart bumping and my dick growing and throbbing in my pant hahaha

I thinking today friday wanna go after work. Someone faster than me..already booked hiim today 830pm...lol

The guy who booked him 830...pls report yea...

Any sensual or sexual touching to u?

Touch his tight?

1 hour ago, Guest Loops said:

I think fresh2 will be the next to kena raid. Sempurna fresh1 and fc already kena. Now left fresh2 to get its turn. Lol

2 hours ago, Guest Happy_hour said:

I thinking today friday wanna go after work. Someone faster than me..already booked hiim today 830pm...lol  

The guy who booked him 830...pls report yea...  

Touch his tight?

8 minutes ago, Guest Keen said:

The guy who booked him 830...pls report yea...  

Touch his tight?

@ Guest Keen

You “talk” about taking no. 66 for many times and no “action” and keep asking sensual ? sexual ? after members posted saying it is a professional massage center. Why not you take the risk touching 66 thigh and request for sensual/ sexual from him... if he allows, post and let us know.

2 minutes ago, Guest Traffic said:

But our traffic police mostly with big stomach...lol

Depends on your luck perhaps :P I "makan" one before, long story short : almost reaching home - stopped by police for answering phone while driving - police wanted $$$ - he said "adik pakai short pants so sexy ya -- I answered "abang suka he?" (am a daring slut) - he bent down take a good look at me without saying anything -- carry on "negotiating" I told him only have RM10 in wallet, then asked him want to follow me home to take more $$$, I am staying ALONE (keyword for picking up someone) -- he quietly agreed -- at the end I service him and pay him but worth it -- big cut brown dick with good look and body. That time I was 22 yo. Being young can have almost everything even if you are an average average looking boy. Dare to take risk and confident are the keys. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.