Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest BoyBoyBoy
1 hour ago, Guest Name said:

Oh a money boy liked you so much he wanted to meet you free? You people and your over exaggerated reviews, which are fake most of the time, especially when you start praising yourselves.

Also implants? Actual implants or you're confusing it with piercings?

Dun be jeles ok. Not everyone as ugly or as smelly as u. Thats y u need to pay everytime. Fyi its penile implants n not piercings. Look it up in google if u dun knoe the difference. 

Guest Absolutely true
2 hours ago, Guest Braun said:

I've had a few MBs asking me via WhatsApp when I will return. I first ask them to describe how they enjoyed fucking me, and then I casually reply that they can fuck me anytime in my condo unit for free. No replies from them since then 😂

True. Some commentators here are self promoting. All those mb will never do things for free. Nothing in life is free. Either one of commentators is fake review or self review. 

Guest Absolutely true
52 minutes ago, Guest BoyBoyBoy said:

Dun be jeles ok. Not everyone as ugly or as smelly as u. Thats y u need to pay everytime. Fyi its penile implants n not piercings. Look it up in google if u dun knoe the difference. 

He is not jealous i believe. To good to be true. Something fishy there. Perhaps those session was your imagination..🤪🤪🤪

4 hours ago, Guest BoyBoyBoy said:

so i just had CRV in Fresh last month and the rumors were true, he has a big D and some implants. And guess what? i actually liked it! He fucked me til I came and he even came too.  The only challenge I had was sucking his dick, it was quite hard enough to fit it in my mouth, it became harded with the implants.. I can suck his dick without hurting it cos his implants kept on hitting my teeth lol.

He can fuck really well and he knows how to slip it in without hurting.. It only made me flich when he was quickly pushed his implants when i was getting loose down there. lol God, I love his massage and sex combo.. I was horny the entire session, normal i would only get hard when the masseur fondle with my D. 

After the deed he asked for my number and he gave me his.  I whatsapped him the other day to see if he could do outcall, and to my surprise, he offered to come to my place for free. LOL.. Guess he really liked to bottom me. 

Anyone else had a similar experience with CRV as me? It was really a pleasant one.. He's probably the only guy who made me feel that good after Green left.  

I believed this, because his cock memang got implant. And his massage is really very sensual. I had him for 2 times already. He will seduce you even when you are terbalik. He didnt ask for extra tips for the fun part, but i still tip him in the end.

I also miss green, he go back to Sabah already ?

Guest BoyBoyBoy
2 hours ago, Guest Absolutely true said:

He is not jealous i believe. To good to be true. Something fishy there. Perhaps those session was your imagination..🤪🤪🤪

Nope. It was totally true. Anyway, there will always be haters. Crv could have ulterior motives but at the moment it is not known. 

4 hours ago, Guest Name said:

Oh a money boy liked you so much he wanted to meet you free? You people and your over exaggerated reviews, which are fake most of the time, especially when you start praising yourselves.

Also implants? Actual implants or you're confusing it with piercings?

What is the problem with you? Everyone experienced differently with MB, I even friend with some of them after a session. You dont have to be rude on someone’s review. If you dont have anything good to say, just stay come and reflect on yourself.

Guest boyboyboy

LOL All these guys dissing me for sharing my experience with CRV probably dont get laid for free even in Grindr. I mean, I can get sex for free in Grindr if I wanted too, I just dont get to find guy who are my type all the time, especially tops. A lot of bottoms here in KL Grindr. 

Well, CRV is gay, I don't see any reason why he wont do that for free to anyone he likes.. And I suppose not everyone can take his huge dick with implants like I did, and that's based on the few comments I've read here too.. I took his dick like a pro (with the help of some poppers) and he even came.. He probably lilked that, cos even after I came he continued fucking me til he cum. I think it's normal for these masseurs to ask for their customers' number or fancy a customer cos again, most of them are gays too.

Some guys here are too bitter. I wasn't bragging and trying to promote myself.. like hello I'm not an MB, I have no reason to selfpromote.. I'm even using a guest account.. I'm not here to get famous.  

😐

It is so weird when someone posted good reviews of certain MBs, and there will be few of you people against it just because either you had bad experience with the MB (most likely because your bad attitude too) or you just a toxic hater. Everyone here is anonymous and how could you come to a judgment saying something bad, something that you dont know? 

Mental illness is getting serious in 2020 huh?

Guest Boyboyboy
46 minutes ago, Guest Brandon said:

Anyone has experience with Happy from fresh? In the pic he is fully clothed..so wondering how is he without any cloth on 

I tried him a few months ago.. He's actually quite attractive, though, on the chunky side. He isn't really fat, but his muscles aren't tight either.. You can say he's on the stocky side, his body isn't so bad. He's almost like CRV minus the abs.  His massage was actually quite okay to me, I like hard pressure and I'm quite lean, so it's really easy to press on those muscles and meat of mine.. So, massage skills can be quite subjective. He takes his time with the massage though, which is good.  It's just not sensual, just regular massage.

As for the fun part, honestly it's quite forgettable.. But I don't think it was bad, he fucked me well cos I still came and he even kissed me while fucking.. His dick I guess is not small, but not big either.. it's just right. His attitude was quite okay too, he even insisted in showering with me after and soaped me all over lol. He's a nice guy with a nice body (at least for me). He can also communicate good enough. 

Overall it was an okay experience with him, it was my first and last time with him too.. Between him and Giorgio or Strong, he's waaay better.. at least for me, especially with the sex. But definitely, there are masseurs that are better than him, like Rock, CRV, and Green (he's not coming back anymore I guess). 

Guest Guest Payie

same here tried Payie Sempurna some time ago, only noticed those bump on his dick during BJ as surrounding was a bit dark quite scary, worried could b STD too

think Wayman Sempurna also got some brown lumps around his genital 

On 9/23/2020 at 9:49 AM, Guest Curious said:

You are Derick/Derek? The one from puchong right? 

not sure if u remember me, I am kim from Sarawak, used to visit me twice in 2018.

just want said I miss your massage and did u deactivated your wechat? I no longer can contact u there 

yes I deactivated it.

you may reach out my service through

WhatsApp +6017-8771634 

IG- https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=i2av0l43ao31

FB -https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051803629173

Warmest Regards 

- Derek

Contact |  012 4173134  

For those who enjoyed Spa Laksamana. 

A therapist used to work from there now operate his own home base service 

you may reach out to him if you are a fan of traditional Malay Urut Kampung

+014-4003159./Magic.touchmanspa

kindly reach out to him accordingly as u are require more detailed inform

if you are a fan of sport massage with spinal manipulation, chiro adjusting & fixture of back pain. Etc 

please contact me. +6017-8771634 

also updated on DIN from Blind Massage centre, he is currently still stuck in Indonesia, hopefully he would able to come back once covid19 over. 

thank you

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest MsgLover
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Payie said:

same here tried Payie Sempurna some time ago, only noticed those bump on his dick during BJ as surrounding was a bit dark quite scary, worried could b STD too

think Wayman Sempurna also got some brown lumps around his genital 

Yes, he keeps asking ppl to blow him but can feel the bumps just by grabbing it! Scary!!

Besides Laksamana Spa; Magic Touch Men Home Spa; Rahsia Spa for men, whoever want to look for decent massage can try the latest and newly set up home massage & spa (MENU SPACE) by men for men at 3 Towers @ KL City Centre, Jalan Ampang. 0143896196

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Besides Laksamana Spa; Magic Touch Men Home Spa; Rahsia Spa for men, whoever want to look for decent massage can try the latest and newly set up home massage & spa (MENU SPACE) by men for men at 3 Towers @ KL City Centre, Jalan Ampang. 0143896196

No hanky panky?

2 hours ago, Iamgeust said:

What time best time to go mandi manda today?

Around 6-8. Its better to go tomorrow, on Saturday. More people, more happening in dark room, more hot guys and more action. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Horny said:

Hi guys, which sauna has more people on Saturday? And which has more “matsalleh”? 
Mandi manda, kakiku, sweater, chakran? 

You can try Monet Sauna... 

On 9/25/2020 at 12:58 AM, Guest Boyboyboy said:

I tried him a few months ago.. He's actually quite attractive, though, on the chunky side. He isn't really fat, but his muscles aren't tight either.. You can say he's on the stocky side, his body isn't so bad. He's almost like CRV minus the abs.  His massage was actually quite okay to me, I like hard pressure and I'm quite lean, so it's really easy to press on those muscles and meat of mine.. So, massage skills can be quite subjective. He takes his time with the massage though, which is good.  It's just not sensual, just regular massage.

As for the fun part, honestly it's quite forgettable.. But I don't think it was bad, he fucked me well cos I still came and he even kissed me while fucking.. His dick I guess is not small, but not big either.. it's just right. His attitude was quite okay too, he even insisted in showering with me after and soaped me all over lol. He's a nice guy with a nice body (at least for me). He can also communicate good enough. 

Overall it was an okay experience with him, it was my first and last time with him too.. Between him and Giorgio or Strong, he's waaay better.. at least for me, especially with the sex. But definitely, there are masseurs that are better than him, like Rock, CRV, and Green (he's not coming back anymore I guess). 

On 9/25/2020 at 12:58 AM, Guest Boyboyboy said:

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Guest Haihai said:

Anyone try Tom Fresh2??? Any review about him?

My friend used to have him as a masseur. He said that he noted something like lump on his genital. Better to avoid.

Guest Happyguy
1 hour ago, Guest Tom said:

My friend used to have him as a masseur. He said that he noted something like lump on his genital. Better to avoid.

It is a penile implant, you ignoramus. 

47 minutes ago, Guest Happyguy said:

It is a penile implant, you ignoramus. 

Hi ignoramus, whatever it is, lump is a lump, otherwise we would say it is penile implant. It should be on specific location. 🙄🙄

1 hour ago, Rick0492 said:

For gentle reminder pls don't ever try to do oral for mb. Bcoz ti's very high risk they have stds  and always condom on. 

Agree with you. Always suspicious until proven otherwise. 

28 minutes ago, Guest Tom said:

Hi ignoramus, whatever it is, lump is a lump, otherwise we would say it is penile implant. It should be on specific location. 🙄🙄

Penile implants can be anywhere on the penis, not necc on specific location,you mmg dunggu. Maybe you have not had experienced a penile implant before, so tak bole salahkan u. And this you dgr from kwn, not see or touch first hand. Actually i also dgr a kwn of yours saying lubang bontot you big and loose.

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Penile implants can be anywhere on the penis, not necc on specific location,you mmg dunggu. Maybe you have not had experienced a penile implant before, so tak bole salahkan u. And this you dgr from kwn, not see or touch first hand. Actually i also dgr a kwn of yours saying lubang bontot you big and loose.

Haha, i rest my case then. No point of arguing with such a dumb and ignorant person like you. It is like arguing with flat earth and antivaccine people. Covering much for Tom huh? 😏😏😏

55 minutes ago, Guest Tom said:

Haha, i rest my case then. No point of arguing with such a dumb and ignorant person like you. It is like arguing with flat earth and antivaccine people. Covering much for Tom huh? 😏😏😏

No need to cover for anybody. Unlike you, i mmg ada try him before and hence know that it is a penile implant, unlike you, suka gossip and just spread rubbish you dgr from ppl. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.