Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

30 minutes ago, Guest OPSS said:

Hello, what about the jacuzzi pool?
http://oops-kl.com/jacuzzi.html as shown on their official site
I recall they have jacuzzi pool hence I went there once solely for it lol
But I feel myself like a fish in the aquarium as everyone walking up and down can see you soaking in the jacuzzi LOL

the jacuzzi is not there anymore, they renovated to make another open shower space

Guest Disappointed
46 minutes ago, Guest Nsk said:

Yes, puzzling as from the photo nsk is very hot 

Never ever trusting the photos. Real person is far from reality. For example Strong, ugly AF in reality. I believe he is also the same 

10 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed said:

Never ever trusting the photos. Real person is far from reality. For example Strong, ugly AF in reality. I believe he is also the same 

Really, u met nsk before ?

1 hour ago, Guest Disappointed said:

Agree on that. Strong now has a pot belly and is no longer same as before bodywise. Attitude wise he is same shitty like before lol.  maybe because of MCO he didn't get chance to go to gym since Feb.

Guest Strong
3 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

Agree on that. Strong now has a pot belly and is no longer same as before bodywise. Attitude wise he is same shitty like before lol.  maybe because of MCO he didn't get chance to go to gym since Feb.

Strong with pot belly now ? So sad. 

9 hours ago, Guest OPSS said:

Hello, what about the jacuzzi pool?
http://oops-kl.com/jacuzzi.html as shown on their official site
I recall they have jacuzzi pool hence I went there once solely for it lol
But I feel myself like a fish in the aquarium as everyone walking up and down can see you soaking in the jacuzzi LOL

I miss the jacuzzi there.  I have fond memories of having fun in the water. 
No, I have never released into the water but I have no doubt some people had done that before.  

As for the open shower where the jacuzzi was, I once had a bit of fun there with another patron on a quiet night. 

Had fun at Oops yesterday. After a sensual massage I had two muscular guys at the spa. One, We showered together and rub his body with shower gel and the other one we had fun in one for the rooms. 

Both are friends and wore cockring which made me turn on and super horny hahaha. I wore cockring to because it is one of my fetish. 

If you guys are in here, DM me. We can have fun together again.

Guest Guest massage

I went to a proper massage center on Sunday, I chose male masseur, I didn’t expect anything would happen.

I had a full body massage, of course, the whole massage was so profesional and very awesome. He massaged me so well. 

when he used one hand to massage my back, another hand was holding basically my hand... (normally they won’t I think). But I hold back, so I think the story starts here, the whole 55mins was proper massage, until the last 5mins, he carried me to do bone stretching etc. ( he was so closed to me, he was behind me, and when he was stretching my body, he literally hugged me lol, and his private part is touching me... and it was so hard, he was a bit scared too, maybe he wasn’t sure if i will like it.... after some time, I slowly adjusted to behind and touch him. He even took off his zip and let me touch lol like 20secs. But that place was a proper massage place. So didn’t do anything. I don’t want anyway that’s why. But this was happened unexpectedly 
After finished the massage, he said I’m so cute LOL

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest massage said:

I went to a proper massage center on Sunday, I chose male masseur, I didn’t expect anything would happen.

I had a full body massage, of course, the whole massage was so profesional and very awesome. He massaged me so well. 

when he used one hand to massage my back, another hand was holding basically my hand... (normally they won’t I think). But I hold back, so I think the story starts here, the whole 55mins was proper massage, until the last 5mins, he carried me to do bone stretching etc. ( he was so closed to me, he was behind me, and when he was stretching my body, he literally hugged me lol, and his private part is touching me... and it was so hard, he was a bit scared too, maybe he wasn’t sure if i will like it.... after some time, I slowly adjusted to behind and touch him. He even took off his zip and let me touch lol like 20secs. But that place was a proper massage place. So didn’t do anything. I don’t want anyway that’s why. But this was happened unexpectedly 

Which one bro

8 hours ago, Jaysee21 said:

I actually have a fantasy..where i massage a guy..and he sucks my dick...

Or where a guy massages my..and i suck him...

If he has perfect dick and i am in the mood..maybe softcore anal..really wanna get fucked too..so horny

Can anyone make my fantasy come true..

Want a big dick ...slim or big and fit chinese and malay preferable..

Ard klang and shah alam area

Only outcall. I can will come to yr place.

23 years indian. 6 inch dick

Telegram : Starsaber00

Twitter : jaysee211

IMG_-rj000l.jpg

Can I have ur michat id 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest massage said:

May I know which massage centre?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest massage said:

Of course need to say you cute. If not how to get tips? Even you fat as elephant he will say you cute. 

Guest Bora bora
22 minutes ago, Guest Maccy said:

Of course need to say you cute. If not how to get tips? Even you fat as elephant he will say you cute. 

😂😂😂 he is testing his market tu..

3 minutes ago, BernardMillon said:

I am new and was browsing through some of the previous posts. Noticing 90% of the posts will have harsh comments. Is it a culture here or am I too innocent? 

Negative minded people tend to whine a lot, convinced that the whole world is against them. They are usually the victim of lousy weather, a difficult boss, bad luck, and their upbringing. They rarely step back to look at other factors – such as a lack of energy, creativity or simply hard work.

It is easy to type irresponsible words by scolding or mocking someone but at the end what is the intention behind? I am not going to name one by one as there are so many of them, mainly a few are the key players where they are appear as guest.

What if one day no one going to post their opinion or share their story, will these guests going to create one? The world is filled with hatred and wonder why still need to create more?

I would say that this is the culture here. Perhaps you are so 'newbie' here and may need to adapt on how people used to comment here. In fact whatever being said is just words. People here will have brain to filter and ignore those that is not relevant to them. When one cannot change the situation, just accept and absorb whatever that is useful to him. Don't take those comments too seriously. Everyone has their own taste and those who think they can 'influence' the others by their harsh comments are just too foolish.  I learn from a therapist here which is useful. 

Guest Youngmeathere
8 hours ago, Guest Guest massage said:

Can I have the massage center? 

28 minutes ago, Sudu said:

I wish i can hide all comment from guest from view. But as of now, i just ignore any comment from guest.

You say you ignore comments from guests here, but i still see you replying to their comments and questions.

13 hours ago, BernardMillon said:

I am new and was browsing through some of the previous posts. Noticing 90% of the posts will have harsh comments. Is it a culture here or am I too innocent? 

Negative minded people tend to whine a lot, convinced that the whole world is against them. They are usually the victim of lousy weather, a difficult boss, bad luck, and their upbringing. They rarely step back to look at other factors – such as a lack of energy, creativity or simply hard work.

It is easy to type irresponsible words by scolding or mocking someone but at the end what is the intention behind? I am not going to name one by one as there are so many of them, mainly a few are the key players where they are appear as guest.

What if one day no one going to post their opinion or share their story, will these guests going to create one? The world is filled with hatred and wonder why still need to create more?

The real nasty and negative ones are usually from your garden variety 'Keyboard warriors'.  

It's a jungle out there.

Welcome to the forum.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest massage said:

May I know where?

On 10/2/2020 at 6:42 PM, Guest Sky villa said:

Thanks

yeah need to VC.

Did you call him and meet?  I am curious.  If you did how was he?

Cheers,

Guest Likes muscular bottom
46 minutes ago, Grazzy said:

Did you call him and meet?  I am curious.  If you did how was he?

Cheers,

No, the conversation did not proceed well.

Just to share a masseuse (straight).

His name is Pung from Myanmar. 

He used to work at massage centre but now freelance so i am helping him to promote.

+60 11-6169 2430

Thai traditional

Deep Tissue

Aromatherapy 

Foot reflex 

i think all around RM90

incall area - Genting Klang

i have been going to him for 2 years and he is one of the better ones out there. Muscular arms. 

Again, for those who are looking for straight and proper massage ...

33 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

this is not his pic lol, fake random pic from the owner.. he is thick n muscular eventhough kinda short.. but right now mybe he is in bulking mood or off season due to covid so pretty chubby 

Really? Dishonest owner then lol do u happened to know the name?

3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Is kamarul from sempurna still has the same body as the picture? Anybody tried him recently?

He is still under treatment, not much gym yet. Not very muscular, cutting but the shape is ok.

he said try to meet in 1 month after he start gym again.

in the end i still prefer aidan.. hahaah

Edited by Cherasklcc

2 hours ago, sexyspider said:

this is not his pic lol, fake random pic from the owner.. he is thick n muscular eventhough kinda short.. but right now mybe he is in bulking mood or off season due to covid so pretty chubby 

Oh naughty naughty of the owner. I nearly took this guy when he showed this pic. Lucky didn't although seven was so so only

On 10/6/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guest Guest massage said:

so where is it?

On 9/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, Guest Spassss said:

Yes. Both are 3 mins walk from Bangsar South City. whoever works there is so convenient.

BTW, how is the Rahsia Spa and Laksamana Spa review? which is better?

Rahsia spa moved to a condo near seputeh. Apparently the massuer from Rahsia is previously from Laksamana.

Tried both. Opined that Rahsia one is more experienced. The Laksamana one is too green.

2 hours ago, MalayB said:

Just want to share there is one twitter acc posting naked photoshoot of Myanmar mb. Love it most of them are so handsome with big dick. Wish to have the same kind of mb here in KL hahaha. 

Here is the link:  

Good looking man.  Where is he in Myanmar?

Guest Adrian
21 hours ago, Guest Omu said:

Just to share a masseuse (straight).

His name is Pung from Myanmar. 

He used to work at massage centre but now freelance so i am helping him to promote.

+60 11-6169 2430

Thai traditional

Deep Tissue

Aromatherapy 

Foot reflex 

i think all around RM90

incall area - Genting Klang

i have been going to him for 2 years and he is one of the better ones out there. Muscular arms. 

Again, for those who are looking for straight and proper massage ...

Hi there! Thanks for this. 

Any extras? Does he provide manhood therapy? 

Guest Musclelover
20 hours ago, sexyspider said:

whats his name? Do u have his face pic or recent body pic?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.