Male HQ

I'm 25 and I met a 15yo guy online and...

Guest Major

Underage Sex & Statutory Rape

What is the legal age to have sex?

It is illegal to have sex with a person under the age of 16 with or without the minor’s consent. Sex with a person below 16 is called “Statutory Penetration of a Minor Under 16″, S376A, Penal Code.

If the minor is a girl below 14, the offence is called statutory rape.

What constitutes statutory rape?

A girl under 14 years of age is deemed not to be able to consent to sex. Thus, the sexual penetration of a person under 14 years old is deemed to be rape or unlawful sexual penetration, liable to imprisonment for a term up to 20 years plus fine or caning.

Is it an offence to have sex with a minor under 16 years old?

Yes, the penetration of a penis into the vagina, mouth or anus of a minor under 16 years old regardless of whether she consents to the act is an offence, liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years and / or fine. (Penal Code S377).

What if both parties are below 14 years of age?

Technically, this still constitutes the offence of statutory rape. However, the police, exercising its discretion and taking into account the age of the parties, may not initiate any charges.

What if both parties are 15 years of age?

Technically, this still constitutes the offence of Statutory Penetration of a Minor under S376A, Penal Code. However, the police, exercising its discretion and taking into account the age of the parties, may not initiate any charges.

What if the girl initiated the sex?

If the girl who is under 16 caused the boy to have sex with her, she may be the guilty party under the offence of Statutory Penetration of a Minor under S376A, Penal Code.

Can a 15 year old boy be a victim of rape?

No, legally, a boy cannot be a victim of rape as rape is narrowly defined under S375, Penal Code as the penile penetration of a vagina. However, he may be the victim of the offence under S376A, Penal Code – the Sexual Penetration of Minor under 16.

http://www.aware.org.sg/underage-sex-and-statutory-rape/

READ IT AND BEWARE OF WHAT YOU CAN OR CAN'T DO OR GO TO JAIL OR GET CANED TOO

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest 72%dark

Like everyone else on this thread, I think TS should stay well away from the jailbait. But every time I read about a situation like this, what makes me sad is that we're always quick to assume that the older person is a ‘predator’ and the younger one is the ‘victim’, even though I suspect that in some cases, it may be the older one who is more emotionally vulnerable in a way, and the younger one who is more cunning and manipulative. We tend to want to believe that children/youths are always ‘pure/innocent’ when in fact they often may not be. If we reflect on our own adolescent years, what was the extent of our sexual awareness and our determination to fulfil our burgeoning sexual/romantic urges?

Let me be clear, I am absolutely not condoning involvement with minors. I just think that those who find themselves entangled with them may sometimes deserve pity, and those youngsters who prey on and deceive older people deserve a tight slap.

Guest 熙贵妃
On 7/28/2016 at 9:58 AM, CamperBoy said:

Still 15. You have been dating. Pretty sure you kissed or had some kind of intimacy with him. 

Regardless if it's consensual, you have broken the law. Goodbye.

来人啊。

给我把这个贱人拖出去掌嘴

7 minutes ago, Guest 熙贵妃 said:

来人啊。

给我把这个贱人拖出去掌嘴

At a glance i read the nick as 熊贵妃。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Like everyone else on this thread, I think TS should stay well away from the jailbait. But every time I read about a situation like this, what makes me sad is that we're always quick to assume that the older person is a ‘predator’ and the younger one is the ‘victim’, even though I suspect that in some cases, it may be the older one who is more emotionally vulnerable in a way, and the younger one who is more cunning and manipulative. We tend to want to believe that children/youths are always ‘pure/innocent’ when in fact they often may not be. If we reflect on our own adolescent years, what was the extent of our sexual awareness and our determination to fulfil our burgeoning sexual/romantic urges?

Let me be clear, I am absolutely not condoning involvement with minors. I just think that those who find themselves entangled with them may sometimes deserve pity, and those youngsters who prey on and deceive older people deserve a tight slap.

Well as the adult of the two.. how do you think should be mature enough and intelligent enough to make the decision for the TWO OF YOU? Sorry I know where you are coming from but I will always say as the adult you are the one I point the finger to. You always have the option to take yourself out of it being the older and supposedly wiser one.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Just be very careful.

There have been cases where the minor does the exploiting: especially after sex, demanding some compensation or they'll claim rape.

With him being the minor, and you being the adult, who has more to lose?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic