Male HQ

I'm 25 and I met a 15yo guy online and...

Guest Major

Guest Major

Hi all,

I'm in a little bit confusion now. I'm 25 and I met a younger guy online. He claimed to be 20 when we chat in an app.

After awhile, we get closed to each others and I myself thought I wanted to have r/ship with him.

But, very recently he opened up to me and told me he is still 15, going to 16 this year.

My conscience told me to get away from this, but my heart could not.

What you guys think I should do?

I felt some conflict inside.

Guest Cute Boi

Not good to break a boi boi heart. Just remain to him as a big bro but keep in my he is underage and don't do anything foolish.

Guest Asking

Question:  If the 15yo restraint and then rape TS, will TS be charge for having sex with a minor?  Or the 15yo be charge for raping a 25yo TS?

Just now, Guest Asking said:

Question:  If the 15yo restraint and then rape TS, will TS be charge for having sex with a minor?  Or the 15yo be charge for raping a 25yo TS?

Maybe still an outrage of modesty somehow? don't know how the law would work in this way. 

But yeah like what everyone else has shared, it's safer to wait a couple more years before going ahead. stay as friends first bah 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

• G_M changed the title to I'm 25 and I met a 15 yo guy online and...
  • G_M changed the title to I'm 25 and I met a 15yo guy online and...
3 hours ago, Guest Asking said:

First, there is no such thing as rape between men in the eye of the law.  Second, a minor can't be charged in court for committing a criminal offence . Third, 25yo TS will properly be charged for instigating and encouraging a minor to commit an unnatural sex act on him.  

2 hours ago, Guest 111 said:

Unless you are a woman, stay away from minors!

Nowadays, there are many cases of adult women abusing and seducing young boys.  

Seriously getting yourself in BIG trouble. Who are you trying to kid here? There is nothing to think about. Either this is a troll or someone stupid enough to use his brain. Don't use other people's stories as an excuse, use their stories to wake yourself up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Pls come to your senses TS!

Haven't you read enough from Newspapers about the consequences ?

Mod GM has already churned out one whole list for you to wake up before you get into trouble !

Guest Willing to be Unwilling

If his parent found out, your big photo will be flashed across all the news in Singapore.  Which parents will forgive you for "doing" on their precious child even if that young fresh is willing?

If you play with puppies, you sure to get bitten.

Given the immaturity of young gay guys here you also have to take into account the possibility of him blackmailing or reporting you if you make him upset.

Cannot claim in court that you didn't know he was below age and he lied about his age.

My advice, like everyone else above: AVOID AVOID AVOID

Edited by Traveler
grammar

Mate, you must listen to the bwers here, esp GM who has been very kind to take the time to list you a few cases in the past. The law is very very clear on this. It's definite jail time and possible caning if you are caught having sex with a minor.

Walk away. Don't let this ruin your life.

12 hours ago, Guest Major said:

Hi all,

I'm in a little bit confusion now. I'm 25 and I met a younger guy online. He claimed to be 20 when we chat in an app.

After awhile, we get closed to each others and I myself thought I wanted to have r/ship with him.

But, very recently he opened up to me and told me he is still 15, going to 16 this year.

My conscience told me to get away from this, but my heart could not.

What you guys think I should do?

I felt some conflict inside.

check his nric lah dude... :P

Guest Glyph

ROFL, I couldn't stop laughing at some of the dudes here who're telling TS to wait 3 years for the kid; It's like telling him to celibate for 3 years. How many of you guys here can actually pull that off?

Joke.

Guest Guest

I am also very confused as to why you find it cnfusng. It is a no brainier as what everyone is telling you. Even if you are dating he can also claim you harass him. It is your words vs his. It happened before.2010

Guest Tonykoh
41 minutes ago, Glyph said:

ROFL, I couldn't stop laughing at some of the dudes here who're telling TS to wait 3 years for the kid; It's like telling him to celibate for 3 years. How many of you guys here can actually pull that off?

Joke.

ROFL. Who the hell says he need to be celibate. 

Let look at this from another point of view.

He like you and you like him. sure it is just the sexual attraction of good friendship growing into some more but if it is LOVE why not wait?

Now... if you want to do something now and you don't want to cultivate a good relation to see if it will work out if you are both looking for a relation..then what if something happens?  You want out... he does not or have you as his part time sugar daddy? For whatever reason, he does not want to stop...and since you really want to end it for whatever reason.. what's to stop him from threatening you or blackmail you? He could be devious in the way or premeditated or he really likes you a lot and does not want to see you two stop the relationship.

Rotan and Jail time is nothing to sneeze about hor. And so it being blackmailed or threaten and you have to live with it just because you thinking with your heart or really you are thinking with your cock? And the attraction of a young sweet looking boy?

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Glyph
2 hours ago, Guest Tonykoh said:

ROFL. Who the hell says he need to be celibate. 

Aiseh, and you expect the kid to be there for you 3 years later. Come, I clap for you.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, CamperBoy said:

Still 15. You have been dating. Pretty sure you kissed or had some kind of intimacy with him. 

Regardless if it's consensual, you have broken the law. Goodbye.

I think at least half of those secondary school students should be in jail then.

Sex with minors remains a prosecutable offence, if found out, even after they are of legal age.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 3:07 AM, Guest :-( said:

TS there are plenty of gays out there

15yo's hair not even finished growing........ and he must really looked chao lao 

Nowadays 15 yo hair not fully grown meh? With better nutrition maybe hairy even lol

25 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Sex with males too la. Deh...

But it is not actively prosecuted unless he goes round spreading his stds.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 28 July 2016 at 1:56 PM, Guest 25yo said:

First, there is no such thing as rape between men in the eye of the law.  Second, a minor can't be charged in court for committing a criminal offence . Third, 25yo TS will properly be charged for instigating and encouraging a minor to commit an unnatural sex act on him.  

This is not correct.

1. The Penal Code has been amended. There is, in fact, an offence of 'male rape' now, called 'sexual assault by penetration'. 

2. Minors can and have been charged for various Offences, generally in the Juvenile Court.

3. Yes, TS could be charged for abetment if it's the 15 year old who initiates the deed.

That being said, I would suggest a platonic relationship with no sexual intimacy. Or just be friends. Then see what happens when he grows up. Sexual encounters with minors is just wrong. 

Guest TeWolf

When I was about 25, I did encounter the same situation.

A 16 year old boy likes me very very very much.

He knows that he's gay, very clear that he wants man.

He's in some sort of student organisation and I was one of those "old boys" helping out and mentoring the group.

Being the mentor, I am very clear that at no time I should get involved with anyone in the group. 

As much as I wanted to avoid, ..... what happen....

you know boys will be boys and all sorts of naughty things happen in those "camp"...

Sex is the major discussion topic at night, during sex talk you know lar, some will get hard-on, their cock sticking out of their shorts etc.. 

on that particular night, my group of boys decided to sleep in my room after chatting,  as I have to book-in early so didn't plan to sleep anyway.

however, I fall asleep momentarily, then I was awaken by someone hiding under my blanket..... sucking ... holding it tight... licking..... shaking it... 

Guess who was it ?

He told me he wants to be in a relationship with me but I told him its too early for him to decide, he should concentrate on his studies first.

He's the only child, I know his parent would want him to get married.

His affection for me was kept secret until one day, his mother saw what he wrote in his diary !

guys..  please don't leave traces .. no letters no pictures no video

Guest Legal Age

Hey, the legal age for sex is 16 or 18 or 21? I thought it was 16 (as long as both party willing and agree, not force involve).

But m2m sex is still considered illegal regardless of age.

Am I correct?

On 7/28/2016 at 11:54 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Make sure no sex, whether he consent you or not u also die! 

If this were to happen in Malaysia (no offence), there wouldn't be a problem i guess, but since you are holding on to a Singapore citizenship, i'm sad to say..."You gotta play by the rules of this Administration...if not...get ready to be grilled by the Deputy Public Prosecutor.

At age 25, imagine if u make this mistake, even before you turn 30yo...you are buying into the imaginary fantasy that it will work out btw you & a teenager, & i am sad to break it to you Bro...it will never work out...

R/ship? I doubt any 16 year-old (no offence) understands the full implication of what a gay-partner-lifestyle is required of him to commit, come one, he hasn't even finished his GCE O'Levels, so maybe...take the next best which is to...(1) start a Bromance with him, or (2) Mentor him, but no matter what...once you crossed the line of having sexual relations with him...there's no turning back & the Law will inevitably catch up with you & when that happens...it will get ugly...VERY UGLY.

till then, take care & Happy NDP tomorrow =)

Edited by 30yochinese

• Guest locked this topic