Male HQ

Edging > cumming?

bennyboi

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 9:09 AM, bennyboi said:

I edge a lot while jerking off and start to realise that edging is more pleasurable than cumming.

It's like the sense of excitement and control and discipline. And the longer you edge, the more proud of yourself, in a weird way. Often time when I jerk and cum quickly, I'll feel disappointed (once I feel so disappointed with myself because a week worth of load was just orgasm in about 30 min. Do you feel the same? 

Ps: Thinking of imposing a rule to only cum on weekend, weekday I can only edge otherwise I can't cum on weekend. 

That's what i did, edging is more fun....

My dick will be leaking w precum after 3 days worth of edging ;)

wow... just did this exercise

pretty much the whole day i was damn horny so i think i went to the toilet while working to edge for abt 5 min.... morning twice, noon twice and evening once.

and then at night i edge for about 45 min again (wow, i was being tested nonstop by my little monster there wanting to shoot)

and my 5 days worth of load feels like 50 days worth of load, it's the type of orgasm that it's not only your cock is cumming, your body is cumming

best part is that i never know i can shoot so intense!

• 1 month later...
On 10/09/2016 at 3:50 AM, bennyboi said:

wow... just did this exercise

pretty much the whole day i was damn horny so i think i went to the toilet while working to edge for abt 5 min.... morning twice, noon twice and evening once.

and then at night i edge for about 45 min again (wow, i was being tested nonstop by my little monster there wanting to shoot)

and my 5 days worth of load feels like 50 days worth of load, it's the type of orgasm that it's not only your cock is cumming, your body is cumming

best part is that i never know i can shoot so intense!

Yea its awesome

• 2 weeks later...

When I do edge I usually dont wank for a few days before edging so that I can build up my horniness. I work my way up to nearly orgasm then completely stop all stimulation (hands off everything) and then repeat, so one can ride the "waves" so to speak. I dont precum at all normally but edging causes me to precum a little. Then I edge for a few days, each day about 30mins a session before shooting my load on the final day. Sadly, nowadays due to work commitments edging takes the back seat compared to plain old wanking. Only can do so during long weekends ...