Male HQ

Wearing revealing clothes in public

Guest closet bi

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

And he is in commando .. more revealing .. can his entire cock shape (circumcised) and balls

photoshopped. ?

retracted foreskin,?

Naturally short high hanging foreskin a possibilty ?

Digitally enhanced air brushing ?

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

photoshopped. ?

retracted foreskin,?

I do care less whether its photoshopped or not ... as long as it catches my eyes and able to get my manhood response, its good enough

Guest Willing
On 1/18/2019 at 9:42 PM, Guest guest said:

photoshopped. ?

retracted foreskin,?

Kinda agree...it looks Photoshoped..or something...

• 8 months later...
Guest Nip Tuck
On 1/18/2019 at 10:23 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

I will probably give long and multiple stares for guys (with chest :P ) who wears shirts that reveals their nips, like this (link pasted from original source)

run+fuel+long+sleeve+nips.jpg

When I wear my shirts my nipples oso show like that quite obvious, will using nipple tapes help?

2 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

nowadays u can get to see guys in their early 20s or 30s or even some older ones are wearing revealing nips... cos of the materials are getting thinner as the weather is too hot..

so just wear as it is no need to cover it up

I concur lol

1 minute ago, repressednerd said:

I saw a bunch of guys (maybe they are involved in fitness business) wearing sideless tees at the CBD. When you look at the side, you can see their nipples resting on big hard pecs. 

So did u proceed to rub yours too?

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I saw a bunch of guys (maybe they are involved in fitness business) wearing sideless tees at the CBD. When you look at the side, you can see their nipples resting on big hard pecs. 

I saw 1 cutie last night at macRitchie park too. He is quite young, slim and short. 

6 minutes ago, tyan said:

Must have the chest or body to reveal then look nice. 

Agree. Everything you wear must have nice body if not will turn off ~ :)

1 hour ago, wenchu said:

You haven't try wearing under armour white t shirt.. Even more obvious

IMG-20191008-WA0000.jpg

Lidat you call obvious... You haven't seen worse... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 10/7/2019 at 5:41 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

I love chest revealing tank tops... like this:

Image result for loose tank tops men

This only looks nice on muscle hunks... Sadly most people like me can't pull this

Sometimes I see some gay couples wearing sleeveless or sideless tops in the malls with strong aircon. No idea how they can keep warm, especially when the wind blow through their tops across their chest and nipples.

Or those who wear tight Under Armour tops that are skin hugging. 

I need my tank top to serve as my bra and then a shirt on top of it to keep warm.

Guest Armpits
3 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Sometimes I see some gay couples wearing sleeveless or sideless tops in the malls with strong aircon. No idea how they can keep warm, especially when the wind blow through their tops across their chest and nipples.

I need my tank top to serve as my bra and then a shirt on top of it to keep warm.

Like that how to be revealing??

13 hours ago, repressednerd said:

These guys are very strong and they don't feel cold even inside a place with strong aircon even they are wearing sleeveless tops. Same like i always see guys who wear tank top and shorts and slipper to see movie, esp now most cinema aircon is super super strong, many times like freezer and these guys doesn't feel cold or shivering.

Haha. Like the singlet I am wearing in the Line pic. It is also too revealing. I only dare to wear it as home. 

Guest Armpits
13 minutes ago, tyan said:

Haha. Like the singlet I am wearing in the Line pic. It is also too revealing. I only dare to wear it as home. 

Why shy? U got muscles

55 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

for casual ok! 
when younger i hve a shirt which is transuclent for the shoulder area, that part is made of plastic (but made it less breathable , sweat alot then)

my frien wore a business shirt (mind u biz shirt, not casual) with bit of revealing at chest area (if he moved about) - to me it is nothing (cos i have seen all fashion items) , but to a lot of ladies be it at work or his friends, they were all gossiping about it!

How come your frien business shirty is revealing at chest area? Shirt too tight and white colour?

Many times i see guys with defined nice chest who wear a tight business shirt, can see their toned chest and also their nipples. Esp some guys have nice nipples which makes them look so hot, some of them even their nipples are hard also. I see also got instant hardon.

Guest Fit Uncle
20 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

it is the design, it is slit with the purpose to reveal it

chest too tight.shirt too tight is common to seen it everywhere, definitely a gay and a muscle-addictor

I have this problem when buying off the rack shirts, they are tailored for majority of middle aged men with a tummy.

It's either too tight at the chest when the waist is right or when the chest is right, the waist will be too loose and floppy.

So I had to choose one where the waist fits better, (else it will be loose and wrinkly,) then squeeze the chest on top. The result is that my chest will pop out and strain the buttons like wrapping bakchang. 

Guest Fit Uncle

I never thought much of it since at my age, there's nothing to be sexy about.

But one day while I was at a coffee shop drinking beer, this pervy uncle came and joined me for drinking which sometime happens like a cheap bar. After a few drinks, I was feeling hot and puffy and so did he.

Then he whispered to me that I have a sexy "事业线"。 I of course thought he meant that my business attire is very business like 事业有成。I politely thanked him and boasted a little about what I do, just in case he's implying that I'm looking like an over dressed insurance salesman.

But when he tried to fondle my chest, I looked down and realised that I had popped the chest button and showing bare skin cleavage popping out. I had to slap his hands away for being so blatantly 咸猪手。 He really thought I was an insurance salesman and offered to buy some insurance from me with that wink in his eyes.

Much later, I came across this on the internet then I realised what and why he was so blatantly pervy towards me when I could've beaten him up easily,

" cleavage
  即"事业线",因为很多女星通过露乳沟来增加曝光度,从而事业平步青云,所以cleavage又称"事业线"。。。"

Guest Fit Uncle
4 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

but i feel u when u mentioned:

for me i like it loose abit, (cos ssshhhhh dont tell anyone, my tummy will expand abit everynow and then, not cos i frequent a buffet, i hardly buffet , hence i want it abit loose) not too tight, i dont like my body or nipples to suffer from suffocation, i felt a gentlemen shdnt be wrapped like a dumpling as u mentioned!
we are there to move abt comfortably even at wkplace, we are not selling body

Hello, if I let my waist be floppy and wrinkly, I'll look so shabby like those pasar uncles.

I know I could buy higher prices shirts with alterations but most times they will shake their heads and say they only know how to do minor alterations and cannot do the big alterations I needed like major surgery. So I had to tailor make most of my shirts.

But then I also purposely buy some of these cheap shirts to vary my dressing for breaking the routine of boring and proper suits. Especially when these cheap shirts have very thin fabric and are almost translucent. Yeah, got it, flaunt it only once in a while to remind people that uncles also know how to be sexily fashionable.

Guest Fit Uncle
43 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

U mean cheap shirts are more unique??

wont your customisation/tailored shirts : more unique?? All mine are really self-customised by me, no1 has it similar : from cuff to patterns to....

I dont dare to wear Long sleeves shirts to kopitiams for too long

a slutty mbr (infamous) here called 事业线diffLy for gays - u will b shocked by his response! But i agree w u, b it men or women it shd meant the chest!& nothing else

I mean unique as dare to be different from the usual business clothes and varying the wardrobe.

It's not the clothes that defines the man, it's the man that defines the clothes that even cheap shirts look good on the man.

But not going to overdo it all the time else the norm will shift to cheap instead.

3 hours ago, Guest Fit Uncle said:

I never thought much of it since at my age, there's nothing to be sexy about.

But one day while I was at a coffee shop drinking beer, this pervy uncle came and joined me for drinking which sometime happens like a cheap bar. After a few drinks, I was feeling hot and puffy and so did he.

Then he whispered to me that I have a sexy "事业线"。 I of course thought he meant that my business attire is very business like 事业有成。I politely thanked him and boasted a little about what I do, just in case he's implying that I'm looking like an over dressed insurance salesman.

But when he tried to fondle my chest, I looked down and realised that I had popped the chest button and showing bare skin cleavage popping out. I had to slap his hands away for being so blatantly 咸猪手。 He really thought I was an insurance salesman and offered to buy some insurance from me with that wink in his eyes.

Much later, I came across this on the internet then I realised what and why he was so blatantly pervy towards me when I could've beaten him up easily,

" cleavage
  即"事业线",因为很多女星通过露乳沟来增加曝光度,从而事业平步青云,所以cleavage又称"事业线"。。。"

How old r your guys?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Fit Uncle

I forgot to add that these coffee shops usually have beer aunties pushing beer. Many of these laotiko peks buy beer from them and flirt harmlessly with them. 

But like typical Singapore, there's a lot of rules and restrictions.

No revealing sexy clothes, especially 事业线,

No touching, not even clothed parts.

No vulgar language and public flirting by the beer aunties but they'll call these laotikos, laopan, shuaige to flatter them.

But there's no stopping these laotikos from trying especially the flirting with double entendre like 事业线 that went over my head/r the last time. Never thought have laotiko dare to flirt with me LOL instead with the aunties. After a few drinks, laotiko inhibitions lost and very daring.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.