Male HQ

Wearing revealing clothes in public

Guest closet bi

On 9/7/2016 at 10:25 PM, Guest closet said:

I personally own a pair of 2xu tights and wear them on long runs. Due the body exerting itself during the exercise, its impossible to get an erection. But after the run, I always immediately change out of them. So I personally never got the chance to experience an erection in public.

What I am curious about are those people who wear them onto the mrt after doing their sports ? What happens if you suddenly have sexual thoughts or feel horny ? Will you be able to control yourself ? OK, the guy in the pic is not wearing compression tights but rather ordinary tights . Lets say something like this happens, will the person get into trouble with the law? I mean getting stomped is already bad enough, wouldn't it be a disaster if one is arrested and have to go to court ?

mrtcrush1.jpg

Wonder whether this guy knew that his pic was being photoshopped. 

8490277753_a3641908b7_o.jpg

Guest ChuckHagel
On 9/7/2016 at 10:25 PM, Guest closet said:

I personally own a pair of 2xu tights and wear them on long runs. Due the body exerting itself during the exercise, its impossible to get an erection. But after the run, I always immediately change out of them. So I personally never got the chance to experience an erection in public.

What I am curious about are those people who wear them onto the mrt after doing their sports ? What happens if you suddenly have sexual thoughts or feel horny ? Will you be able to control yourself ? OK, the guy in the pic is not wearing compression tights but rather ordinary tights . Lets say something like this happens, will the person get into trouble with the law? I mean getting stomped is already bad enough, wouldn't it be a disaster if one is arrested and have to go to court ?

How about full length picture without cropping?

jr2qdk.jpg

On September 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Guest CKW said:

Actually, what worries me is that in the original, non-photoshopped picture, that guy's crotch area is completely flat! :o

Thats how compression shorts are meant to be though I recently got a pair from Nike that has a stretchier front panel and more room. Not so constricted. 

Love. 

yes agreed... compression short is purposely so designed to ensure guys' bulge is not so revealing...

I bought a pair last year and I purposely removed the inside stretcher lining and when I wear, it looks exactly the picture above, entire bulge is so revealing.

When I think of "compression shorts", this comes to mind:

Gazza.jpg

"You like my compression on your shorts, buddy? Here, let me make your dick hard. Heh heh."

"Owwww! Not again, man! You already made me cum once in the locker room just now! I'll have nothing to give my wife tonight!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SRC GOOD BODY

SINGAPORE RECREATION CLUB, has many newbies, with great bodies and faces...cute...well groomed guys.

There were a few uncles, great bodies but face cannot make it, wears body tight leo tights.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is this too revealing for Singapore gym or in the public?

1623747_582767068557568_2502567046120360

12592641_582767041890904_231879196398034

TBH, i didn't quite like how some gymmers donning such outfit in the gyms. it's a mixed gender gym and I think should be a little conscious about the others. 

obviously, wearing for the sake of wearing something. otherwise, I'm sure such people would go full Monty if possible. 

• 3 weeks later...

as long as you are NOT naked, I think it should be fine .. other countries such as Europe etc, I see guys wearing singlet and a pair of running or other thin material shorts without undies during Summer. U can get to see their entire balls and cock bouncing left and right and its very visible to the eyes. Even their butt crack lines too ..

so if Singapore wants to be an advanced country, then we should follow them. I just dun understand why people likes to complain or snapshot and post on internet or newspaper commenting of that person wearing those revealing clothes.

small thing also complain, then might as well be in a 4th world country, worst than those in 3rd world countries.

13 hours ago, DeMarko said:

as long as you are NOT naked, I think it should be fine .. other countries such as Europe etc, I see guys wearing singlet and a pair of running or other thin material shorts without undies during Summer. U can get to see their entire balls and cock bouncing left and right and its very visible to the eyes. Even their butt crack lines too ..

so if Singapore wants to be an advanced country, then we should follow them. I just dun understand why people likes to complain or snapshot and post on internet or newspaper commenting of that person wearing those revealing clothes.

small thing also complain, then might as well be in a 4th world country, worst than those in 3rd world countries.

I think it has to do with the mentality in most Asian societies about the body being covered up. Plus the whole Victorian attitude still persist to this day. These are learned behaviours. Children have no problem running around naked, and being themselves. It is us, the adults who rush to cover them up. Over time, many developed the idea that the body is meant to be covered up. 

Dress in what makes you comfortable, and be confident in what you wear. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/8/2016 at 8:05 PM, koolkai said:

Yes, most of our Singaporean men whether straight or not, are very conservative. 

me and my partner always stare at our neighbour. he is married, an avid cyclist and wears the tight cycling tights and top. once he even wore a superman one, and another time a cycling BIB, with a tight compression top underneath. he will sit out on his front steps, legs open tightening and checking his bike gears. bike also very pro and expensive.

only problem is that he is ugly, face like mongoose-bulldog and about 20kg overweight. so unfriendly and think very highly of himself. from the front, he looks like fishball on a stick, as the profile of the bike is so thin and flat, he is a lump balanced on it. we are surprised the strength of the bike frame.

so yeah, every time we stare at him, it is with disgust and disbelief..haha. actually, it is all the weekend cyclists, all middle-aged uncles gather like pack of strays, talk excessively about their bikes, upgrade their gear constantly, and cycle routes but body still not fit. maybe mid-life crisis, no $$ buy porsche, so buy bikes instead? their routine seems to be after cycling 10km, go to changi village or jalan kayu eat prata / nasi lemak. #singaporelogic

haha, but rest assured, there will be those cycling tights which make me want to burn my eyeballs.
so the comment above, maybe in the 90s, sg men are conservative. but today, men are too brave and over confident. i think it is the straight men's delusion.

that's why gays are a mix of both, we fit also see ourselves as fat. maybe we are the evolved species, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Last time James Lye started a trend for hunks to wear tight fitting shirts and t-shirts in public but the trend has died off has Singaporeans gone conservative now or wearing such clothes is outrage of modesty?

• 7 months later...
On 12/1/2016 at 3:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Last time James Lye started a trend for hunks to wear tight fitting shirts and t-shirts in public but the trend has died off has Singaporeans gone conservative now or wearing such clothes is outrage of modesty?

our young executives are wearing it at raffles place

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.