Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

Am very shy.... Feel like just want to watch people jerk and cum at urinal, or watch others on action .. have no intention to get involved... Guess this make even tougher for me to be dare to do anything. Cause afraid if I don't let them touch mine, I disappoint them.. 😅

I think it is OK... as long as you are not a pure spectator.  That means, you show your cock, you touch yourself and people can see you, then it's OK.

If you don't show anything, and you only want to watch, then it is NOT OK.

Guys, for those of you who cruise at KL sentral. You guys surely noticed there are a lot of Uncles at there, right? A bit annoying, when you are looking for young men around 30 or below. 

They are kinda persistent, sometime invasive a bit... There was one Malay 50-ish old uncle that was standing 1 urinal away from me while I was I stroking my dick. At first, I thought he leaves to wash his hand because I showed no interest, but later he just come back to ask to touch my dick. Being a nice guy I'm... Lol... Being nice at the wrong place, I didn't rejected, thought he will be enough if can touch my dick for a few times. But man, the uncle just came to touch for a few seconds, wash hands, tell me how he like my dick, and then repeat the whole thing again2 for another 4 or 5 times, since no one was in the toilet beside us. 

Last2 I have to politely gave him a very light push on his arm to ask him to leave. Lucky he didn't stick around them.. idk if this is call as me a new guy in cruising getting bullied?🤪 

These other old guys of all races are really persistent, they can appear at all toilet in KL sentral, 2 or 3 persons in the same toilet and wait for others to show up. Haha... 

You guys have similar experiences? And what you do with it? If there are those people in here, that I mean, please don't get mad, I wasn't targeting anyone, just sharing my experience here... I wasn't mad at any of those people but feeling a bit exhausted with their persistent. 😅

On 11/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, sam8899 said:

I think it is OK... as long as you are not a pure spectator.  That means, you show your cock, you touch yourself and people can see you, then it's OK.

If you don't show anything, and you only want to watch, then it is NOT OK.

Idk if the other me myself met another spectator. He just look at me stroking my dick but he never showed any interest or give any sign. I tried to go in the cubicle, and wait for him to come in, but he didn't, maybe I done it wrong. 

But when I moved to a different toilet to try new luck, he followed me there but again didn't do anything, just watched. Err, maybe he is as shy as me, and both of us are waiting for each other to say something? Idk... 

2 minutes ago, adam69 said:

Which toilet u went to? KFC ones quite a Num of people when in an out. What time u go there?

It started at the toilet near KFC.. haha... Then he followed me around... Maybe I gave the wrong signal, who knows? 

I prefer toilet around KFC and Starbuck, if you want a lot of people. Food court one is quite discreet, can go there after saw anyone who wants action with you. 

I don't prefer toilet near the police station, cause, police.. haha... Plus, the cleaner there gave me a death stare even it was my first going there. The second time I went there with someone else, I felt he wants to kill me already. Lol...

5 hours ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

Guys, for those of you who cruise at KL sentral. You guys surely noticed there are a lot of Uncles at there, right? A bit annoying, when you are looking for young men around 30 or below. 

They are kinda persistent, sometime invasive a bit... There was one Malay 50-ish old uncle that was standing 1 urinal away from me while I was I stroking my dick. At first, I thought he leaves to wash his hand because I showed no interest, but later he just come back to ask to touch my dick. Being a nice guy I'm... Lol... Being nice at the wrong place, I didn't rejected, thought he will be enough if can touch my dick for a few times. But man, the uncle just came to touch for a few seconds, wash hands, tell me how he like my dick, and then repeat the whole thing again2 for another 4 or 5 times, since no one was in the toilet beside us. 

Last2 I have to politely gave him a very light push on his arm to ask him to leave. Lucky he didn't stick around them.. idk if this is call as me a new guy in cruising getting bullied?🤪 

These other old guys of all races are really persistent, they can appear at all toilet in KL sentral, 2 or 3 persons in the same toilet and wait for others to show up. Haha... 

You guys have similar experiences? And what you do with it? If there are those people in here, that I mean, please don't get mad, I wasn't targeting anyone, just sharing my experience here... I wasn't mad at any of those people but feeling a bit exhausted with their persistent. 😅

I think in this sort of situation, if you are not interested in someone, the most you should "give" is a very brief free show. Letting him touch you even for a while will definitely send the wrong signal, and then can become very hard to shake off.  Having said that, some will be so thick skinned that they will keep trying if you do not show black face.

11 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

I think in this sort of situation, if you are not interested in someone, the most you should "give" is a very brief free show. Letting him touch you even for a while will definitely send the wrong signal, and then can become very hard to shake off.  Having said that, some will be so thick skinned that they will keep trying if you do not show black face.

Good point. Thanks.

Guest Worker around KL Sentral

Just went to the toilet near MyNews. Noticed an old Malay uncle with tongkat and young malay guy at the urinal bowl. Just dun understand what is the intention for the old malay uncle. With tongkat some more 😂

5 hours ago, Guest Worker around KL Sentral said:

Just went to the toilet near MyNews. Noticed an old Malay uncle with tongkat and young malay guy at the urinal bowl. Just dun understand what is the intention for the old malay uncle. With tongkat some more 😂

I know how you feel... But I tell you it's those old people I think who have free time the whole day and have no shame trying to seduce young guy into having some good times with them. 🤣🤣🤣

Guest blufair

Wow didn’t realise that Sentral is such a hot place. Am always looking for a quick dick to suck, love to suck especially small or medium dicks. If anyone is game please holler, happy to host you in my mouth ;)

On 3/13/2018 at 3:02 AM, Anon111 said:

Years ago went to kfc toilet there. Didnt plan to cruise

While peeing found the guy beside was very hot

This hot mly guy answered his hp while peeing. He already stop peeing but left his dick exposed. Long and thick semihard

I altrady ginish peeing but Just stand there and enjoy seeing his dick while stroking my own dick. The after finished his call the saw me looked at his dick. He asked me to follow him to abdulah hukum station. Suck him there. Then he said he wanted to fcuk. It was painful because only use saliva but very enjoyable. Then we parted as we went back to kerinchi. He is married anyway

Wah. So siok. Married mature guy? 

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, CummySeeker said:

Where to find horny malay police daddy in kl sentral or nu sentral? It’s hard to search dis type nowdays... 🤔🤪

Always had encounter da young one cop, #boring... cos less experience... For daddy cop type, hurmmm... Just a fantasiesss in dream for now... Da best one, da hetrosexsual daddy cop I mean’t da straight one, transform them into us type, making them addicted to us but Me now??Keep dreaming la u wei!!!... 🤣😅😎

• 2 weeks later...

I was there last week. It was early morning.  The toilet near starbucks. I was at the urinal doing my business and suddenly guy next want to touch my dick. I was shocked and push his hand aside. Now after reading this thread then i knkw haha. Turns out its a crusin toilet haha. I tot i was just being lucky that i can just look. Haha. 

2 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

I was there last week. It was early morning.  The toilet near starbucks. I was at the urinal doing my business and suddenly guy next want to touch my dick. I was shocked and push his hand aside. Now after reading this thread then i knkw haha. Turns out its a crusin toilet haha. I tot i was just being lucky that i can just look. Haha. 

Lucky if u can finish wit him... Me experiencing there to many choices but end up wit nothin’... Someday da crowd to cruisy, someday to nothin’... ending going home wit hope...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.