Male HQ

Any Oil to Make Dick Longer?

AlifBttm

10 minutes ago, EQUINOXx said:

embrace your size! am i the only one who prefers guys that are smaller?

Same as me.. i prefer smaller dick but i just dont like see mine small.. hehehe

• G_M changed the title to Any Oil to Make Dick Longer?
Guest 壯漢0號

I hear Indian Magic oil got use.

Last time my fb go Geylang back lane, the uncle selling say his oil buying from Thailand got special gong tao added from their snake temple. Very cheap only $10.  Sure to make the woman CPCB until she cannot live without him one. Say until like heaven got earth no got, make my fb gian.

But he say you know hoh, you go Geylang fuck chicken cannot allow use Indian Magic oil one because the ohguitao scared you take too long and spoil the chicken CB cannot work to earn him money. My fb look at me and secret laughing. That seller very experienced can see our secrets, tell me got special oil to make the hole hot and more feelings. My stupid friend go and ask him how he know, he got try before is it. I thought he joking only but that uncle really say yes he got try before and very siok one.  My fb say don't anyhow say only want to bluff people buy. Uncle say quietly tell you truth, some bian tai gays purposely say must try see good then can buy one. He owe loan sharks plenty money then sell these things many times got police fine. Have money who don't want to earn. Sell backside also no choice one. He looking at me like I understanding him I want to ask how to buy and use.

Instead my fb ask him directly how he can use that oil to play me. The other customer looking also stared at us. That seller tell my fb can use on the nini and the hole will be feeling hot and siok when touched and fucked. Sure guarantee one like everything he also say got guarantee. Man use Indian Magic oil and...the 0 use the special oil guarantee fuck until no tomorrow.

Of course my fb buy everything he say. The Indian Magic oil make his cock harder and looking longer, the special oil feel like hot tooth paste feeling quite nice on my hole hot warm feeling when getting fucked harder become hotter when rubbing. He say quite worth it see me siok until want to die.

55 minutes ago, Guest 壯漢0號 said:

I hear Indian Magic oil got use.

Last time my fb go Geylang back lane, the uncle selling say his oil buying from Thailand got special gong tao added from their snake temple. Very cheap only $10.  Sure to make the woman CPCB until she cannot live without him one. Say until like heaven got earth no got, make my fb gian.

But he say you know hoh, you go Geylang fuck chicken cannot allow use Indian Magic oil one because the ohguitao scared you take too long and spoil the chicken CB cannot work to earn him money. My fb look at me and secret laughing. That seller very experienced can see our secrets, tell me got special oil to make the hole hot and more feelings. My stupid friend go and ask him how he know, he got try before is it. I thought he joking only but that uncle really say yes he got try before and very siok one.  My fb say don't anyhow say only want to bluff people buy. Uncle say quietly tell you truth, some bian tai gays purposely say must try see good then can buy one. He owe loan sharks plenty money then sell these things many times got police fine. Have money who don't want to earn. Sell backside also no choice one. He looking at me like I understanding him I want to ask how to buy and use.

Instead my fb ask him directly how he can use that oil to play me. The other customer looking also stared at us. That seller tell my fb can use on the nini and the hole will be feeling hot and siok when touched and fucked. Sure guarantee one like everything he also say got guarantee. Man use Indian Magic oil and...the 0 use the special oil guarantee fuck until no tomorrow.

Of course my fb buy everything he say. The Indian Magic oil make his cock harder and looking longer, the special oil feel like hot tooth paste feeling quite nice on my hole hot warm feeling when getting fucked harder become hotter when rubbing. He say quite worth it see me siok until want to die.

Hahaha this type backlane seller its not that they are fake but its scary ah to buy from backlane seller.. u wont know anything mix in their product.. but ur story interesting ah

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

I said most.n most btm gotta long cock.wasted.lol

Hahahaha.. ok.. i ever have bottom n bottom fun and the other bottom has a big dick at 7 inch.. 

Guest 壯漢0號
1 hour ago, AlifBttm said:

Hahaha this type backlane seller its not that they are fake but its scary ah to buy from backlane seller.. u wont know anything mix in their product.. but ur story interesting ah

Haha, of course I tell my fb it's scary. But he horny and dirty that night. Anything he also can believe one.

The seller uncle say got guarantee one. Go hotel try no good can come back. Then that other customer told me to try now. I say how can this place got so many people. He say can cover for us. I of course say I not so crazy. But my fb say want to try no need to be naked one, quickly pull down my shorts and try. Knnccb, I say no want. The seller also say if open the box he must buy. Then also no need to test on my backside lah, only test on my arm can already. If got poison sure will happen already.

Finally we all three can try and it is ok then my fb buy. That seller say only sell those have to swallow type is very dangerous. The skin use type is safer.

2 minutes ago, Guest 壯漢0號 said:

Haha, of course I tell my fb it's scary. But he horny and dirty that night. Anything he also can believe one.

The seller uncle say got guarantee one. Go hotel try no good can come back. Then that other customer told me to try now. I say how can this place got so many people. He say can cover for us. I of course say I not so crazy. But my fb say want to try no need to be naked one, quickly pull down my shorts and try. Knnccb, I say no want. The seller also say if open the box he must buy. Then also no need to test on my backside lah, only test on my arm can already. If got poison sure will happen already.

Finally we all three can try and it is ok then my fb buy. That seller say only sell those have to swallow type is very dangerous. The skin use type is safer.

So where to buy which lane??

I got tried one from a muslim coffee shop. The coffee shop uncle strongly recommended me to try Kopi Panggung Al-Ambiak. After drank my dick was hard all day. I felt horny and had to go sauna for relief. The btm cpcb why i so keng haha...

Just now, Guest Neh Neh said:

I got tried one from a muslim coffee shop. The coffee shop uncle strongly recommended me to try Kopi Panggung Al-Ambiak. After drank my dick was hard all day. I felt horny and had to go sauna for relief. The btm cpcb why i so keng haha...

Hahaha tts last long.. i want make longer dick.. hehehe any idea??

28 minutes ago, Guest Chu said:

I use extra virgin coconut oil. It seems to be effective for me. An inch longer now ever since I used it for massage

Thank u guest chu but where can i get the extra virgin coconut oil??

Shopping for a masturbator & saw this flyer (tried few times. Not able to upload the image) in a sex shop the other day. Duroil is what you are looking for. Combine with the exercise to help blood circulation to your penis.
How nice if they have therapist to provide the massage exercise. ;)

Guest Matthew Cheng

Crocodile oil, emu oil, leech oil can helps to make your penis longer plus some penis massage techniques. 

Those oil can help you to cum longer...Haha

Enjoy your penis massage.

• 7 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic