Male HQ

New to BW? Please Read This First. (Personal Ads / Post Images / Status Updates)

Guest Glyph

Hi all,

We've been noticing a recent bout of personal ads being posted in the Members' Lounge instead of the Personals sub-forum, albeit mostly from users who are new to the forum.

If you are unsure where to post, I highly recommend you to familiarise yourself with this.

xoxo

• 2 years later...

To add on ...

Not to risk a thread from getting locked or getting it moved to Personals, avoid posting any personal messages not relevant to the thread.  Members who are found to 'self advertise' will get a warning.

All invitations for social gatherings and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service are to be posted in Personals and not in this Member's Lounge.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 1 month later...

There shall be no posting of full frontal nudity photos.  Nor any pictures that are sensuous with intent 'to excite' in nature, particularly the lower part of the body and specifically the groin area. 

All these photos (and videos, if any) will be deleted and members might get a warning point for doing it.  Very very likely, the whole thread will be deleted too.

Should members want to share their naked pictures, do so in another platform (Instagram or Telegram, etc).  Here in BW, the mods have no human resources to monitor/police the authenticity of the pictures.

Why so?  Read this ..

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

• IkuTube changed the title to New to BW? Want to Post Pics Here? Please Read This First
  • 2 years later...

On Recent Status Update

Please do not post personal ads or sexual solicitation messages.  Members will be warned and those caught repeating it will be suspended.

• IkuTube changed the title to New to BW? Please Read This First. (Personal Ads / Post Images / Status Updates)