Male HQ

A Chance Encounter

oralb

and so it happened....

I got up a train; saw this guy that's sitting a few seats away from me. From the reflection of the opposite mirror, I observed him with keen interest. He was searching through his bag and finally pulled out a small cloth to clean his specs.

He looked up and through the reflection, I saw that he was looking at my direction through the reflection as well, maybe my direct stare gotten his attention, but I didn

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

if we were living in the same city, I would have fall in love with him.

Awwwwww OB, I totally empathise with you. And say NO to long distance :P

What a pity! Is he here for a short visit only?

Think OB was in a foreign land, cause he mention that guy just finished a day of work

http://rawsotongball.blogspot.com

?????

?????

?????

?????

kiddo, i think he looked better than Guang liang, then again that's my preference.

oh i forgotten to mention though he is slightly older than me, he has one of the smoothest skin, i loved to glide my hands over his torso...

I am sure you can squeeze more juices in your write up with your endowment.

So decent writing, what a waste

1. it is intended to be so

2. i am not as good writer as Heartlanders or Red Bean Soup...

We spent almost 2 hours embracing each other. Eventually he had to go home. I sent him down and waited for a cab together.

Tau Gay

You spent 2 friggin hours hugging him and....just hug?

Can I bonk you on the head with a brick next time?

What a friggin waste of time!

Give me 2 hours, I would have made breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper out of him...and probably enough for tea breaks for the enxt couple of days.

:lol::D

i called him last night but he was in a bus. later he returned call to me and we wished each other Merry Xmas. We chatted for 9minutes and 6 seconds, which i had to ask him to hang up as i am afraid that the oversea phone call would too expensive.

i still remembered when he was wearing a white boxer that night, it wasnt new as the label tags were faded, but it had the nice smile of washing powder...

Guest maturity
Sometimes when you have had too much sex aledi hor, all you want is just the intimacy and closeness of hugging someone you like. It's something sex maniacs doesn't understand. Hor ah B. :D

these kind of emotions and feelings cum with age and maturity when one considers lust less important than love

Am i in love?

i dont know... barely know him for 2 hours, our communication will have big issues, he lives thousands of miles away...

Is it love? Or lust? Or a desire of knowing this relationship will never works?

*OB confused*

Guest go with the flow
Am i in love?

i dont know... barely know him for 2 hours, our communication will have big issues, he lives thousands of miles away...

*OB confused*

OB,.... dun think too much and over analyse this... go with the flow enjoy the momentS..as they say, its better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all...

;)

*OB confused*

Confusion sets in when the mind is struggling with your intellect and expectations. What you see/feel about your situation is conflicting with your beliefs, and to some extent, your life experiences.

Having fears/doubts will not inched you any further. Only when you let it go, that you will realize the significant of this event - and that will answer your questions.

Perhaps, you should start with asking yourself, "Do I Want This?".

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Sometimes when you have had too much sex aledi hor, all you want is just the intimacy and closeness of hugging someone you like. It's something sex maniacs doesn't understand. Hor ah B. :D

exactly.. :thumb:

Guest go take the plunge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UX6SYUSZc

i choose this song not only coz i think he look like the singer, but also what the song preach... COURAGE...

OB... wat the hell are u waiting for ????

This Guang Liang look alike may be the one... I know tat if I find a connection with someone who looks like guang Liang...I will pursue really hard... imagine waking up every day with someone like him next to u.......sigh... I can only dream that i wud have such a chance encounter.............. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

what happen next?

well nothing much, we kept in touch by the emails and occassional phone calls.

communication is an issue, i hardly can speak his language and his level of english is rather limited as well.

ooh, now then i know OB's guy is Thai. :rolleyes:

i used to have a Thai lover, luckily he can speak cantoneses, so our communication not as bad. I feel that Thai guys are a nice bunch, ever so endearing with their smiles and simple regards for life. It was a good time... :)

Koh Samui, I need u...

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.