Male HQ

Liking for BBC (Big Black Cock)

Guest Sam29

Also, like good looking guys or people with nice body or even young for those who like to seek out young lovers... if someone with a big one, how many times you get a bite of that nice meat depends on how many who knows and is also trying to get him to do again. He would be in big demand and likely be fussy who he let use his stick. Which make it even harder to land one. heheh. If you have one, enjoy it and I hope you can get it in and it also depend on what you think is big. We all don't go about carrying a ruler. heh.

Anything you can easily squeeze from a diameter of 2" to a little less than 1", (no that is not an exaggeration it happens more time than you think especially if they drink which I will get to later) rest assured you will not be sore tomorrow. But you need a lot of lube if not it will not go in straight and too much pressure it will bend like rubber. It take some handling on your part to get it in as some top have no idea what to do or expect you to do it or fumble with trying to get it in and the more they try the more it deflates from attempting to put it in and you keep having to turn around to suck on it to get it excited and hard again.

Another thing to note, if they love to drink. Good luck having a huge one ready to drill you good. Too many beer or liquor does nothing good for their libido. As much as the mind wants it the flesh is not willing. So if you want to wine and dine your lover to get him to bed... skip the wine.

So once you filter out all these issue, looking for a nice cock that is larger then normal and stiff enough to hurt you just nice and give you that girth to make your eyes roll back, it is like looking for "moby dick". I have four guys ( SG Eurasian, SG Indian, Moroccan & Malaysia Malay) close to 12" (one was not too thick but it was long and quite solid ) in all the many decades luckily they were hanging with me for a few months when I met them ...so, I had big tools to play with for a while ( on tow separate time frame of my life but as it goes ( as they mingle more with others and I am not one to tie them down or interest in relationship, of course they also have other guys hitting on them  and soon they are in 'demand' and many guys silly enough were willing to wine, dine and buy nice gifts to keep their attention longer (excuse my cock pun) Thus, enjoy it while you can and I hate to say it, guys like that can spoilt by  desperate btms as I mentioned and big cock also start to want nicer looking guys to do with. So you know what that means if you are not up to the eye candy standards. That is the fact of life lah... something to take note. Yes I have had a few black guys and thery were not as big a the four I had. So there. Myth busted.

9" or there about -\+ is already a good one to play with. You want bigger like a size queen and are born lucky to have an ass where your brain is wired just right and appreciate anal sex and the discomfort you feel form something stretching you out and it makes your eyes roll back, you will be deprived trying to find your next larger than 9 inch dick. Why you think people sell larger dildo heheheh...

I am not trying to pour cold water on your guys who have not had it. I wish at least once you get to attempt it, being with your mouth or your ass or both but beware the pitfall that can take place and also your heart broken if they do not accept the chance to do with you. I have had some nice 8-9" local Chinese and Malay too and a few were pretty thick. Even had a filipino who had a 2 " thick diameter but only 2.5" length and he was tall as me at 5' 11". Not complain. It just happens sometime when you go for ONS.

So keep an opening..

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, upshot said:

I am not trying to pour cold water on your guys who have not had it. I wish at least once you get to attempt it, being with your mouth or your ass or both but beware the pitfall that can take place and also your heart broken if they do not accept the chance to do with you. I have had some nice 8-9" local Chinese and Malay too and a few were pretty thick. Even had a filipino who had a 2 " thick diameter but only 2.5" length and he was tall as me at 5' 11". Not complain. It just happens sometime when you go for ONS.

So keep an opening..

Thanks,  I don't feel being poured with cold water,  even if I don't have it at all.  On the contrary, I am amused.

I only "had" it once, and it was an Asian cock.  I didn't measure it,  but it could not have been that large.  It was sufficient to discourage me for the rest of my life.

I don't see anything immoral with it,  I don't see anything bad in being a bottom, as long is it is enjoyed and done safely.

It is just the satisfaction of being on the sides of it,  like reading how much people like certain kinds of hard liquor, or enjoy the high of hallucinogenic drugs, without me missing any of that. 

Guest Overdosed Yourself

What do you all consider to be a "big" cock anyway?

I would guess "small" is anything less than 10 centimeters (4 inches)?

Then "average" is anything from 10 centimeters (4 inches) to just under 20 centimeters (8 inches)?

Which makes "big" anything bigger than 20 centimeters (8 inches)?

So is a "BBC" any black cock above 20 centimeters?

• 2 months later...
Guest Unclear
On 5/23/2020 at 1:14 AM, Steve5380 said:

Thanks,  I don't feel being poured with cold water,  even if I don't have it at all.  On the contrary, I am amused.

I only "had" it once, and it was an Asian cock.  I didn't measure it,  but it could not have been that large.  It was sufficient to discourage me for the rest of my life.

I don't see anything immoral with it,  I don't see anything bad in being a bottom, as long is it is enjoyed and done safely.

It is just the satisfaction of being on the sides of it,  like reading how much people like certain kinds of hard liquor, or enjoy the high of hallucinogenic drugs, without me missing any of that. 

You are so open and accepting... Love

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 12:35 PM, Guest Overdosed Yourself said:

What do you all consider to be a "big" cock anyway?

I would guess "small" is anything less than 10 centimeters (4 inches)?

Then "average" is anything from 10 centimeters (4 inches) to just under 20 centimeters (8 inches)?

Which makes "big" anything bigger than 20 centimeters (8 inches)?

So is a "BBC" any black cock above 20 centimeters?

Often black guys especially MB in KL claim to have 9" or more.  They usually have about 7".  Having written that I used to meet a Liberian guy when visiting Bangkok and he had at least 9".  He was very good and also was a great bottom.  He is now in Ghana and not happy there.  I have also met a French Kenyan man in Pattaya several times with 9".  Very gentle and great sex.  Loved to get rimmed and fucked as well.  Those were the days.   

There is NO QUESTION ANYONE can take a big cock. It's all about whether YOU want to work up to it or not.

Same as trying to pass GCE versus Bachelor's Degree. Would you work at it to get the degree which is harder instead of settling for GCE.

It's about choice to do it... never about it being impossible or not.  Let's get that out of the way 😜😜😜😜😜

There are people who do not like big even if they can take it easily. The sensation is not for them. It happens.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 12:01 AM, upshot said:

There is NO QUESTION ANYONE can take a big cock. It's all about whether YOU want to work up to it or not.

Same as trying to pass GCE versus Bachelor's Degree. Would you work at it to get the degree which is harder instead of settling for GCE.

It's about choice to do it... never about it being impossible or not.  Let's get that out of the way 😜😜😜😜😜

There are people who do not like big even if they can take it easily. The sensation is not for them. It happens.

True that! Years ago when based in Shanghai I hooked up with a black expat via craigslist. Though he's no 12' I still fail miserably, gagged multiple times when i blew him and despite depleting the whole bottle of lube I was barely able to take his cock head. It was only on our fourth meetup (still amaze why he agree to meet after all the fail attempts) that he managed to top me. It was the start of the most memorable & intense experience with him.

10 hours ago, Austin said:

True that! Years ago when based in Shanghai I hooked up with a black expat via craigslist. Though he's no 12' I still fail miserably, gagged multiple times when i blew him and despite depleting the whole bottle of lube I was barely able to take his cock head. It was only on our fourth meetup (still amaze why he agree to meet after all the fail attempts) that he managed to top me. It was the start of the most memorable & intense experience with him.

is that you in ur dp? So hot!

• 1 year later...

My cousin who is six years older, and sometimes looked after me when she was in secondary and I was in primary, has announced to the family that she is engaged to a big British-born Black bloke she met while studying in London (I guess that means he has a BBBBBC). After they graduated he decided to move to Singapore since she wanted to return home due to the xenophobia that has been amplified by Brexit, found a job in his field, and recently asked her to take the next step with the ungrudging and unjudging approval of my uncle and aunt.

I have to say that he is indeed very handsome, attractive enough to be a runway supermodel on the professional level in my opinion, and I think they will have very cute children that I can't wait to eventually welcome into the family as my youngest "nephews" and "nieces" (I know, actually second cousins, blah blah blah). With that in mind, I hope she always makes sure to keep him and his BBC (or BBBBBC) happy for the rest of their lives, and they become an example of a perfect couple that exemplify the melting pot qualities of our wonderful Singapore.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, Guest 2003 said:

My cousin who is six years older, and sometimes looked after me when she was in secondary and I was in primary, has announced to the family that she is engaged to a big British-born Black bloke she met while studying in London (I guess that means he has a BBBBBC). After they graduated he decided to move to Singapore since she wanted to return home due to the xenophobia that has been amplified by Brexit, found a job in his field, and recently asked her to take the next step with the ungrudging and unjudging approval of my uncle and aunt.

I have to say that he is indeed very handsome, attractive enough to be a runway supermodel on the professional level in my opinion, and I think they will have very cute children that I can't wait to eventually welcome into the family as my youngest "nephews" and "nieces" (I know, actually second cousins, blah blah blah). With that in mind, I hope she always makes sure to keep him and his BBC (or BBBBBC) happy for the rest of their lives, and they become an example of a perfect couple that exemplify the melting pot qualities of our wonderful Singapore.

how do you even know what size his cock is? This whole thread and the thing of objectifying black men as if they have big dicks and nothing else is fucking racist and as bad as assuming all Asian guys are bottoms. People are people and they and their dicks come in all shapes and sizes, doesn’t matter what race. 

On 12/11/2021 at 7:43 PM, Guest Tree said:

The probability of long lasting marriages is higher in Black-Asian marriages than White-Asians.

WTAF? The amount of shit written in this thread is something else… and for BW, that’s really saying something 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:41 AM, Guest Wtf said:

how do you even know what size his cock is? This whole thread and the thing of objectifying black men as if they have big dicks and nothing else is fucking racist and as bad as assuming all Asian guys are bottoms. People are people and they and their dicks come in all shapes and sizes, doesn’t matter what race. 

We have gone swimming together on several occasions. His bulge is darn huge when soft in his swimming trunks, so obviously it must be even bigger when he gets hard, and hopefully I will eventually have the good fortune of overhearing him and my cousin doing the deed. And before you pervertedly ask, no I don't want a threesome (I consider incest by blood and/or marriage as equally sinful), but I am strangely curious about how she reacts to handling a man with his length.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.