Male HQ

Liking for BBC (Big Black Cock)

Guest Sam29

Guest Outraged

To the ignorant jerk who decided to start using your phone to photo or record my black friend at Taboo when he was merely standing on the side by himself drinking, because he didn't want to take his drink onto the dance floor where it might get spilled, you are a complete asshole! Why would you invade a complete stranger's privacy like that? He didn't do anything to you! What is so fascinating about photoing or videoing somebody that you don't even know doing something as normal as sipping a drink? You are a sicko! If you found him interesting, you should have opened your mouth and talked to him, such as asking where he's from, or if he's enjoying the club, or something! He is into MMA, so you are lucky that he simply walked away when he saw your phone pointing at him, rather than confronting you! I strongly suggest you delete your photo or video, and don't even dare thinking about posting anything on social media, or the consequences might be more than you can handle! And learn to use your mouth or talking, not just sucking dicks, the next time you think somebody is so fascinating!

16 hours ago, Guest Outraged said:

To the ignorant jerk who decided to start using your phone to photo or record my black friend at Taboo when he was merely standing on the side by himself drinking, because he didn't want to take his drink onto the dance floor where it might get spilled, you are a complete asshole! Why would you invade a complete stranger's privacy like that? He didn't do anything to you! What is so fascinating about photoing or videoing somebody that you don't even know doing something as normal as sipping a drink? You are a sicko! If you found him interesting, you should have opened your mouth and talked to him, such as asking where he's from, or if he's enjoying the club, or something! He is into MMA, so you are lucky that he simply walked away when he saw your phone pointing at him, rather than confronting you! I strongly suggest you delete your photo or video, and don't even dare thinking about posting anything on social media, or the consequences might be more than you can handle! And learn to use your mouth or talking, not just sucking dicks, the next time you think somebody is so fascinating!

Don't like people to take photo of him, then don't appear in public lor. It's not that I was the one to take his photo, but if you feel that the photographer has no right to take someone's picture in public, then the photographer can also feel that you have no rights to stop him from taking a picture of anyone in public.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't like people to take photo of him, then don't appear in public lor. It's not that I was the one to take his photo, but if you feel that the photographer has no right to take someone's picture in public, then the photographer can also feel that you have no rights to stop him from taking a picture of anyone in public.

Agree with guest guest. What's the big deal? Afraid to be photographed or videoed then dig a hole and bury yourself lah. 

Edited by Bottom guy in east
Made it easily to read

Guest Disagree
56 minutes ago, Bottom guy in east said:

Agree with guest guest. What's the big deal? Afraid to be photographed or videoed then dig a hole and bury yourself lah.

I disagree. As asked above, why take somebody's photo or video who is minding his business, and drinking a cocktail or beer? It's rude behavior. Has nothing to do with being in public, especially since it seems that the guy taking the photo or video was standing directly next to him, and then suddenly pointed his phone at him with no other interaction. How can any of you say that is fine? It is a lack of manners. Black people are fellow human beings. Not animals in a zoo or paintings in a museum. They should also be treated with human dignity. Why didn't he try talking to the guy, and if they had a good conversation, then ask to take a photo together? That seems much more mature to me.

Guest Manners
7 hours ago, Guest Disagree said:

I disagree. As asked above, why take somebody's photo or video who is minding his business, and drinking a cocktail or beer? It's rude behavior. Has nothing to do with being in public, especially since it seems that the guy taking the photo or video was standing directly next to him, and then suddenly pointed his phone at him with no other interaction. How can any of you say that is fine? It is a lack of manners. Black people are fellow human beings. Not animals in a zoo or paintings in a museum. They should also be treated with human dignity. Why didn't he try talking to the guy, and if they had a good conversation, then ask to take a photo together? That seems much more mature to me.

It is the right of any person with a recording device to record what goes on in a public setting. However, for someone to focus on a particular person is just very bad manners and super creepy.

On 8/27/2018 at 3:54 AM, Guest Guest said:

The privacy laws disallow taking such photos without consent as Taboo or Tantric is a private club plus if you just photographed him he can request to have the picture deleted.  This is the law!

Guest back to topic

I just wonder about this discussion as 98% of Singaporeans  can't even handle a white 7" / 7 1/2" dick why then talking about African 8" tools. Must be one of these "dream on" discussions...

9 hours ago, Guest law said:

The privacy laws disallow taking such photos without consent as Taboo or Tantric is a private club plus if you just photographed him he can request to have the picture deleted.  This is the law!

Which law? Singapore law or other country law? LHL is your laopeh huh? You say it is law, then it becomes law? Show us that "law". 

On 8/28/2018 at 5:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Which law? Singapore law or other country law? LHL is your laopeh huh? You say it is law, then it becomes law? Show us that "law". 

Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) from Singapore.

Please refer to Section 4.2 of the Advisory Guidelines.

Thanks

On 8/28/2018 at 5:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Your just not up to date...

7 hours ago, Guest law said:

Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) from Singapore.

Please refer to Section 4.2 of the Advisory Guidelines.

Thanks

PDPA is used to governed organizations with access to individual's personal data. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Act Respectful

I originally planned to mention that I saw five different black guys at Tantric at Saturday night, with only two of them being together, the others were alone or with groups of white and/or local friends. Even later I saw an (obviously) African woman, who I assume to be a lesbian based on how she was grinding with a Chinese girl until the girl's gay friend took her away and they started slow dancing together, at Taboo. I also saw a black guy at Taboo.

Anyway looking at the discussion about people taking photos or videos, I can understand why the black guy and his friend who posted about it would be angry, because something like that happened to me in Germany. I caught the guy and asked why, and his excuse was that he rarely saw Asians, and he wanted to remember my face and body as his fantasy bottom. He refused to believe me when I said I am a top and kept begging to fuck my ass.

I said no, and told him his action of photographing me without permission was rude, and demanded that he leave me alone. He then started stalking me around the club to the point that I was considering telling security about him. But finally a friend of his took him away. Anyway, after going through that experience in a foreign country, I can understand how it may have felt for the black guy mentioned up the page having it happen to him in Singapore.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Jim.boy said:

I used to work in dubai so i met a lot of guys I'm the united nations. I love guys with differeny colors.

Slut you, and I meant it as compliment, in the best way possible

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a nice looking black guy at Taboo last night, and tried to get his attention, however he didn't notice me. But later I saw him dancing with a couple of chubs, so I wondered if he is a chubby chaser, or whether they were simply able to get his attention better than I was. Darn it.

Guest Got nothing
On 12/22/2018 at 1:50 PM, Guest Getter said:

I saw a nice looking black guy at Taboo last night, and tried to get his attention, however he didn't notice me. But later I saw him dancing with a couple of chubs, so I wondered if he is a chubby chaser, or whether they were simply able to get his attention better than I was. Darn it.

Maybe they're chubs and thus bigger and more noticeable?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I really love BBC! 

Managed to get one last night on Christmas Eve! 

It was at least 8.5 inch and I really enjoyed sucking it, but to take it all in, I nearly gagged when he pushed in down all my throat! 

Was very happy when he shoot on my face! The quality of the cum was very good! Thick with loads of nutrients kind!

simply enjoy experience in KL! :yuk:

Hope bangkok will be as good!

3 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

I really love BBC! 

Managed to get one last night on Christmas Eve! 

It was at least 8.5 inch and I really enjoyed sucking it, but to take it all in, I nearly gagged when he pushed in down all my throat! 

Was very happy when he shoot on my face! The quality of the cum was very good! Thick with loads of nutrients kind!

simply enjoy experience in KL! :yuk:

Hope bangkok will be as good!

Thanks for taking a hit for all of us, 

bug chaser.

thank you again.

Guest experience
On 8/28/2018 at 8:13 AM, Guest back to topic said:

I just wonder about this discussion as 98% of Singaporeans  can't even handle a white 7" / 7 1/2" dick why then talking about African 8" tools. Must be one of these "dream on" discussions...

23 hours ago, Fitncool said:

This is so wrong. It’s easy to handle a white dick...

Hm, referring to the amount of guys who run away from my just 7 1/2 incher, I can only confirm that plenty of Singaporeans have problems with bigger white tools (bigger refers to the average Asian sizes).

Yes, there are some who can handle it quite well but for sure not the majority of local boys here.

Guest WangZhi

I once had a BBC that gave me a F of my life.

He's a punjabi foreign worker who was a painter for my workplace. I couldnt help but noticed his hugr bulge even though he wasnt wearing a tight pants. Average looks, but with a thick and buffed body, very manly looking.

After we made frens, i got his number on pretext of introducing some lobang jobs for him during weekends and he gladly gave him. Then on the following weekend, I called him abt a lobang prospect and asked to meet him. After we met, i told him frankly I liked him and wanted him to spend ovetnite wth him. Surprisingly, he said yes. So I brought him to my place, had couplen of neat vodla and off his pants dropped. Oh my, already huge when limped. I proceeded to suck and that dick grew to an enormous 8" long with a giant mushroom head. I couldnt even wrap my palm around it.

He then pulled my head up to meet his and gave me a deep kiss. I then ask if he can F me and he smiled at me hornily.

I then grab his dick and led him to my bedroom. We undressed and i asked him to lay on the bed, put a condom on for him even though it could fit only half the length, lubed my hole generously and then I sat on his dick. Slowly, but painfully, I plied my hole wider for that monster to enter me. I can feel my hole stretched to the fullest.

He then flipped me over and F me missionary style while I spread my legs over his shoulder. With his every thrust, I can feel the friction of his huge dick rubbing against the opening skin of my rectum. Painful but oh so good.

After abt 15 to 20 mins of thrusting with various position, though I liked missionary best, I felt a sudden gush of hot liquid lava inside my rectum. It felt strange. Then he collapse his head onto my shoulders and laid there for a while, while he pulled his dick out. I can feel the sudden jerk of pain around my anus when the hugr mushroom head gave a final stretch while exiting.

I then had a sudden urge to defacate and went to use the bathroom. While trying to poop, I saw a long gluey stream of while liquid dripping out onto the toilet bowl. I then realised that bustard had removed the condom halfway fking and came inside. No wonder it felt so good LOL.

I trust that he was new to SG and had undergone medical examinations to deem fit and disease free to work here. We continued this fking for abt a year until we got bored. This was 5 years back and I knew he has gone home upon cessation of his work permit. Miss him though...

Guest Mer Web
On December 25, 2018 at 9:04 AM, Guest guest said:

Thanks for taking a hit for all of us,

bug chaser.

thank you again.

This comment is not cool. A "bug chaser" is somebody who intentionally wants to get infected with HIV. So how does sucking a BBC until the guy shoots on his face equate to being a "bug chaser" for Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh? He didn't receive a load of cum into his ass, or swallow the guy's cum, or even take any cum into his mouth according to what he wrote. Everybody should be having safe fun, of course, but open minded people can have just as much fun with a BBC as with any other C as long as they do it safely. Don't call other posters inappropriate names. Thanks.

On 12/29/2018 at 12:55 PM, Guest WangZhi said:

I once had a BBC that gave me a F of my life.

He's a punjabi foreign worker who was a painter for my workplace. I couldnt help but noticed his hugr bulge even though he wasnt wearing a tight pants. Average looks, but with a thick and buffed body, very manly looking.

After we made frens, i got his number on pretext of introducing some lobang jobs for him during weekends and he gladly gave him. Then on the following weekend, I called him abt a lobang prospect and asked to meet him. After we met, i told him frankly I liked him and wanted him to spend ovetnite wth him. Surprisingly, he said yes. So I brought him to my place, had couplen of neat vodla and off his pants dropped. Oh my, already huge when limped. I proceeded to suck and that dick grew to an enormous 8" long with a giant mushroom head. I couldnt even wrap my palm around it.

He then pulled my head up to meet his and gave me a deep kiss. I then ask if he can F me and he smiled at me hornily.

I then grab his dick and led him to my bedroom. We undressed and i asked him to lay on the bed, put a condom on for him even though it could fit only half the length, lubed my hole generously and then I sat on his dick. Slowly, but paiunfully, I plied my hole wider for that monster to enter me. I can feel my hole stretched to the fullest.

He then flipped me over and F me missionary style while I spread my legs over his shoulder. With his every thrust, I can feel the friction of his huge dick rubbing against the opening skin of my rectum. Painful but oh so good.

After abt 15 to 20 mins of thrusting with various position, though I liked missionary best, I felt a sudden gush of hot liquid lava inside my rectum. It felt strange. Then he collapse his head onto my shoulders and laid there for a while, while he pulled his dick out. I can feel the sudden jerk of pain around my anus when the hugr mushroom head gave a final stretch while exiting.

I then had a sudden urge to defacate and went to use the bathroom. While trying to poop, I saw a long gluey stream of while liquid dripping out onto the toilet bowl. I then realised that bustard had removed the condom halfway fking and came inside. No wonder it felt so good LOL.

I trust that he was new to SG and had undergone medical examinations to deem fit and disease free to work here. We continued this fking for abt a year until we got bored. This was 5 years back and I knew he has gone home upon cessation of his work permit. Miss him though...

Bareback skin to skin sex is the ultimate and highest pleasure a gay bottom can experience, 

if you can stomach the risk of different STD  infection, 

I only bb with my partner, who we are mutually exclusive, 

best orgasms ever, bottom will experience whole body orgasms, arse will get so hot inside, it transmit the sexual energy to both our bodies , 

i feel like we are bith connected through our whole being via my cock to his orifice.

And during orgasm, his eyes will go white as the pleasure and electricity goes through his arse, abs , nips and head. hia toes will also curl and release , curl and release. 

Recovery , takes half and hour at leastbas we kiss, kiss and kiss.

We arw inseparable for more than 26 years already.

Bareback is the best, like how nature intended it, with saliva and precum as lube, my partner just loves the initial pain as though I am breaking his hymen every timevwe do it, he loves the initial stretching and slight pain, as he surrenders his tender ass to my my powerful dick and the tight fit, like a leather glove, warm and fleshy, 

But can only do it once a week, he needs a weeks time to recover after the intense rubbing and fucking , then he goes back to being deflowered again by moi. 

The unfortunate consequences of once you go  black and there is no turning back.

The orifice is stretched beyond recovery.

Image result for girl walking on crutches gifs

Ruptured internal organs and loose stools for the rest of your life.

LOL.

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

I got black'd by a doctor in the US. He was fit like the guy in Old Spice ads. Seeing his dick getting hard was a total turn on.

You are known over there as a arse boi,  your role in life is to serve your master .

LOL.

Arse boi..

Never had black guy, but I had an encounter with Mediterranean descend US politician. His dick about 12 inch and I could only suck the tip cuz it was too fat. He tried to fuck me, but luckily condom burst while he was still rubbing outside my ass. It would for sure tear my ass otherwise. 

On 1/2/2019 at 1:15 AM, Guest guest said:

You are known over there as a arse boi,  your role in life is to serve your master .

LOL.

Arse boi..

Wow.

This is very personal.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest bottom

most of us are only use to chinese cock size...if can get 6 inch, we would be jumping with joy..most cocks here are between 5 (being most common) to 6 inch...anything bigger than that would be slightly painful lor..

Guest measure n pleasure
2 hours ago, Guest Mmgp said:

Never had black guy, but I had an encounter with Mediterranean descend US politician. His dick about 12 inch and I could only suck the tip cuz it was too fat. He tried to fuck me, but luckily condom burst while he was still rubbing outside my ass. It would for sure tear my ass otherwise. 

sure 12"???

Morris Brandon, studied at Collin County Community College District and says:

However, I think this is completely blown out of proportion and people think its far more common than it is. There are people who stretched their penis overtime or injected it with a chemical to make it bigger overtime but 12 inches is far more rare than people realize.

Jonah Falcon says hes 13.5 inches, but who actually measured it? He did not get full verification from this and I’ve seen him flaccid naked and doing a masturbation video and he doesn't look anything over 9inches.

Same with the pornstar mandingo. They always boast that he is 11 inches or 12.5inches, whatever. But I saw a porn video where the girl places a 16fl oz water bottle flush next to his penis and I’ve seen picture of people from tumblr that weren't enhanced in anyway that were pushing almost 11 inches.But they were barely functional, and they had to be held at the base or have gravity help them stay fully erect. People, don’t seem to realize that once you hit 8–9 inches, its all down hill if you have anything bigger than that. Either you have some impotency problem, your penis shape is deformed somehow, or something is lacking or lost from your penis being that unnatural of a size. A 16 fl oz water bottle here in the US is 8.5 inches long.

I won’t say there ISN’T someone out there with a 12 inch penis. But if he is out there hes not having the time of his life. The pornstar Julio Gomez claims hes 14 inches, when I doubt he is as well. First off, he can never get fully hard to see his full potential, so even if he is 14 inches full hard, he will always be 2–3 inches less than that because hes NEVER fully hard. He looks to be the same length of maybe mandingo but hes thicker than mandingo. However, once again, he never gets fully hard and what if the point of the girth if there is no pressure and consistency of the thickness. He's essentially have sex with a girl with a sponge where her vagina is not accommodating him, his penis is accommodating her.

Even if his penis is that size, there is the possibility of what I previously said before where it won’t work. So at the end of the day, we are arguing if someone can have a 12 inch fully functional penis

Sean Andrianto, Bachelors degree Sexology & Female Reproductive System, Bircham International University (2013)

The largest penis in the world is 13. 5 inches long, so it is possible for penis to grow that long. However that does not mean you will have great pleasurable sex, more than 30% of that penis will not fit in a vagina, also the sight of it may make many women cringe, as much as many believe bigger is better, that is not true, a man with a 5inch penis would probably make a lady orgasm more than a man with a 10 inch penis, it's also about loving and seducing her mind and respecting her, that would bring more pleasure than purely penetration

1 hour ago, fab said:

Wow.

This is very personal.

Its personal , if you make it and think its personal.

if you watch , interracial BBC rogers Asian Twink or Dude , the BBC always use the denigrating term , boi, your arse is moi, boi ,  come serve your master boi, 

So, since BBC is so superior based on length and girth,  Asian naturally relegated to arse boi and house boi role, 

But one thing, they like chinese skin and arse , it is tight and elastic and a l alabaster smooth.

Guest measure
15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Its personal , if you make it and think its personal.

if you watch , interracial BBC rogers Asian Twink or Dude , the BBC always use the denigrating term , boi, your arse is moi, boi ,  come serve your master boi, 

So, since BBC is so superior based on length and girth,  Asian naturally relegated to arse boi and house boi role, 

But one thing, they like chinese skin and arse , it is tight and elastic and a l alabaster smooth.

PATHETIC

It just serves what the buyers want to hear.

There are these White tops who fuck slutty BBC bitches and what they tell them is not so conform too and for sure denigrating.

The same goes for BBC fucking white boys, they will put on the slutty words on them too. Just something about domination.

Haven't seen many BBC fucking Chinese asses in porn. and wouldn't been sure that there is much difference between a white, black, arab, mongolian, ... arse.

(And what would be the difference to other Asian arses???)

Just plain pathetic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Cleanly Teacher

There was a black guy dancing near me and my friends at Taboo the other night. I noticed at one point as it got late, I think around 2:30 or maybe 3:00, a chub with no sense of style or coolness walked over and kept staring at him in an almost creepy way. The black guy seemed to sense it and kept looking in any other direction hoping the guy would go away but he kept standing there and staring for close to 10 minutes before finally giving up and leaving.

I later saw the black guy in the toilet shortly before closing time and asked him about it since I found it weird. He confirmed my suspicion that he knew the guy was staring at him, but said although he does fancy young chubs who have boyish faces, this particular guy was not his cup of tea whatsoever and was actually creeping him out with that desperate staring action. I agreed and advised him to watch out for further weirdoes during the rest of his visit.

Guest takeaway

And what is the takeaway? I miss the connection to the topic  Big Black COCK at the Taboo staring event by this non secret non discreet or eventually plump admirer.

Or must I read some big hard shape glancing through the dance leggings of the African guy?

Guest Blank

Taking a BBC must've hurt like hell. My bf is already in pain and saying mine is too big. In fact, I couldn't even enter him for a year. I'm not sure if his ass is too small and tight. If a BBC were to penetrate him, most likely he will faint lol

6 hours ago, Guest takeaway said:

And what is the takeaway? I miss the connection to the topic  Big Black COCK at the Taboo staring event by this non secret non discreet or eventually plump admirer.

Or must I read some big hard shape glancing through the dance leggings of the African guy?

Lol.

Kay poh cheecher spotted.

5 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Taking a BBC must've hurt like hell. My bf is already in pain and saying mine is too big. In fact, I couldn't even enter him for a year. I'm not sure if his ass is too small and tight. If a BBC were to penetrate him, most likely he will faint lol

Haolian post in disguise.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Blank
4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

How about ABC ?  Shiver me timbers.

Abc are still Chinese, must likely 4 incher maybe. If angmoh, likely 6-7inch. BBC I believe is 7inch and much bigger? No idea as never seen it before with my naked eyes.

Japanese dicks vary in sizes, the ones I've seen in real life are pretty good sizes around 4-6inches. I always thought they're very small till I hold an almost 6inch dick in my own hand. I love japanese men because they're not shy of showing their bodies. Some are very handsome! 

32 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Japanese dicks vary in sizes, the ones I've seen in real life are pretty good sizes around 4-6inches. I always thought they're very small till I hold an almost 6inch dick in my own hand. I love japanese men because they're not shy of showing their bodies. Some are very handsome! 

Japan locals have 2 distinct groups, the yamoto and the Aborigines.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Abc are still Chinese, must likely 4 incher maybe. If angmoh, likely 6-7inch. BBC I believe is 7inch and much bigger? No idea as never seen it before with my naked eyes.

Arab Big Cock I mean. ^_^

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Arab Big Cock I mean. ^_^

Arab is considered angmo too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Arab is considered angmo too.

Not really, they have a bit of tan, some Arab can be quite tanned or dark too. Many Arabs don't call themselves Caucasian...

The Arabs are not a distinct ethnic group, since there are both white Arabs and black Arabs.

Lastly, most African dicks are even bigger than Arab... ha ha

spacer.png

Guest Staring Intensely At Butts
On July 29, 2019 at 1:02 PM, Guest takeaway said:

And what is the takeaway? I miss the connection to the topic  Big Black COCK at the Taboo staring event by this non secret non discreet or eventually plump admirer. Or must I read some big hard shape glancing through the dance leggings of the African guy?

Well if Cleanly Teacher means the guy who was wearing a tee-shirt printed with what seemed to be a parody of the Fed Ex slogan, I think he's American or Canadian, not African.* But anyway, I copped a feel while my friends and I were trying to squeeze past the area where that group were dancing and his black cock felt plenty big to me, so commenting on him seems quite appropriate for this thread.

* (It's difficult to explain to those who haven't been around lots of blacks but those whose family lines go back in North America to the inhumane slave era look different in certain ways compared to Africans.)

On 7/31/2019 at 6:10 PM, Guest arab said:

Not really, they have a bit of tan, some Arab can be quite tanned or dark too. Many Arabs don't call themselves Caucasian...

The Arabs are not a distinct ethnic group, since there are both white Arabs and black Arabs.

Lastly, most African dicks are even bigger than Arab... ha ha

spacer.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

"included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa and possibly one or more groups in ancient Japan.[3][4]"

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.