Male HQ

How to touch a muscular hunk body?

Guest Guest

I am replying to this Chat topic.  To begin with, is there a prescribed way to touch a body be it Muscular or not ? 

Sian is it, so just create a topic to generate hits ? 

No morale implications, no legality to comply , purely a subjective issue, why ask ?  

Who cares if you wanna start from Dick or Head ..... 

Guest Sucks

Once touch, there will be no turning back. There is always a desire in the brains telling me not to as I am thoes who are quite shy. However, there is a saying of; when the grapes is too far from sight is always the sour ones. Since the topic is about muscular, the perception should be of using just finger to smudge in motion. As for thoes meaty ones, will used the palm to smudge. Super chub! I don t know!

21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This is true. Actually SG men majority average size.

I remember sharing that i use to work in the backstage during the 90s. Before walking for the swimwear or underwear show our male model will normally told to stuff tissue paper  to make it look big there. But they no longer need tissue paper these days because they have ready sew bulge pad that can easily cup into their underwear or trunk.

oh.. i din know such was the situation.. so the sexy undies must go with big bulge

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, kimlo777 said:

I once stood in for a friend at a body show at the old musical fountain in Sentosa.  My friend was a 'oiler' for the muscleman but on that particular night he had to attend his brother's wedding dinner so I stood in for him.  So there I was happily oiling all these musclemen from all over SE Asia.  No sex that night as most of them were straight but of course, the touching caused them to have semi-erection and they will just laugh it off.  We had to oil every square inch of their body and often have to oil even the littlest corners of their thigh joints.  I like that part most as I would often have to press against their balls and that's when they begin to react.  Love to watch their expression on their faces - trying their very best not to get an erection.  The best was this Malay bodybuilder from Indonesia, he was instantly hard even before I got to his thigh joint.

u must be having the wettest hard on while oiling those hunks!

u din drop them ur number? wink wink...

16 minutes ago, blowmenow said:

u must be having the wettest hard on while oiling those hunks!

u din drop them ur number? wink wink...

hmmm... actually i am not into bodybuilders. their bodies don't turn me on. and surprisingly seeing so many of them just changing openly didn't even interest me.  believe me most of them have dicks so small you need a magnifying glass to look at.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

depends on which part of his hunky body you like, for example if you like the back, you would naturally touch his back, hold your arms around his torso to touch his strong chest and lick the taut surface of his muscular back

On 19/03/2018 at 2:49 PM, cutejack said:

Hahahaha...many hunks i came across r small down there too.

Theory of compensation.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic