Male HQ

No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)

idkwhy

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

My longest was 13 days but then it didn't really cum more than my normal. Maybe not enough stimulation. 

Normally best load achieved is within 7-8 days. Anything more and the body reabsorbs the volume.

But if you want to increase the volume and don’t mind cum thickness, you can try edging. The volume will be a lot then.

3 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Normally best load achieved is within 7-8 days. Anything more and the body reabsorbs the volume.

But if you want to increase the volume and don’t mind cum thickness, you can try edging. The volume will be a lot then.

Waa edging.. But edging is better done with assistance. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There was a family holiday trip, we stopped by a convenient shop and my dad bought a pack of disposable undies, he told me that his undies was stained with wet dream cum, and he asked to switch the room with me just to sleep with mum, cuz they haven't had sex for a week. 

And I was totally surprised that as a married man would have wet dream after a week of no sex. 

I have tried to hold my lust for a week,a month for the healing of circumcision(was done in this year) , but nothing happened! 

I wanna experience wetdream badly!! 

How to do so?

If I feel like going to the sauna, I usually hold back 7-8 days and maybe even up to 10 days so that I have enough motivation and can cum 3-4 times. Normally if you go beyond 14 days, your body experiences inertia and might be harder to enjoy your experience.

Also more inclined to blow and swallow when I haven’t jerked off for a week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)
  • 3 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 11:07 AM, Cosmo guy said:

yeah lor, and became so dirty mind , keep thinking want to get fucked

so, i try to wank more, so less dirty mind

Hehe same here although recently managed almost 10 days without it, but after 5 days i find myself touching me so much that it disturbs me. Infact i start pissing in my office toilet stall so that i can touch myself without cumming..... ahhhh too much...... jerk off is a saviour....😥

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Recommend to jerk out once a week or 10 days max to keep the cum fresh. You can't produce new sperms in your sacs when the old sperms are not ejected out.

Is that true? 

17 hours ago, Aces13 said:

Is that true? 

Try getting a bj after more than 10 days of last cum. If the guy giving bj reports sic, you do need to cum once in 10 days to keep it fresh...😉

Edited by JamesAdmas

2 minutes ago, Jimlim said:

Thanks but wanna release it too hard already

Understandable Bro! Frankly, it is quite tough for guys who release frequently to hold back their ejaculations for prolong period. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)