Male HQ

Hug cuddle buddy

yoyo74

Any Chinese into mutual HJ, cuddle, bathing, edging, nip play, touchy etc foreplay side fun ?

Can host and only mutual accepted and agreed healthy fun. Discreet.

PM 我私聊。谢谢

Open to PH or weekends short trip together to neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Bali, Tioman, Desaru, KL, etc. This one purely for staycation and short trip together. Fun is optional or non-existence.

Edited by CleanFunNeed

Hi I am 53/170/85/married/discreet/chi and who enjoy meeting new friend, enjoy chit-chatting, swim, watch TV drama, enjoy food and coffee/tea/drink.

Like to meet friend who is above 45yo who share common interests and hobbies (if possible). Someone who is chatty.

Message me if you keen to befriend. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Seeking married man, Bi or gay as friends, Fun Buddy or FwB. Hope to know or connect with them for coffee, outing, sports, hug, cuddle, long french kiss, suck and safe sex.

I'm 48 186 84 flex Top chn, Str acting, attached gay guy. 

If you interested, can DM me for my Telegram.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any straight-acting and gd looking men who hv place for hugging & to sleep overnight? I can be your companion.

* Married and bi guys r welcomed .

45,181,87kg chn here. We can meet for drinks to get to know each other better first.

Looking for Straight-acting and manly tops who hv convenient place for discrete companionship.

* Married guys , mature 40++ and those who seek for discreet fun while wives are away are welcomed

45,181,87kg chn here. We can meet for drinks to get to know each other better first.

i would like to make friends with chinese  married or straight etc prefer below 40yo   i like to give free relaxing and sensual oil massage , and light fun
please be able to host
i m manly chinese 50s 180 85kg and discreet
HMU with yr age and stats, thanks

• 2 weeks later...