Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

Field Report on V-Day afternoon
I was there from 4pm - 4.30pm. In blue top & cap. At first, the toilet had a few people but not sure which one is AJ. I stood at the urinal awhile. Then proceed to the 1st cubicle and begin to stroke my hard cock. When I sense that no one was at the toilet, I went out. Paced in and out for a while. Went in again. This time, a guy in white top stood at the urinal. I went into the 2nd last cubicle. And begin the stroked my hard cock again. The white top guy overlooked from the last cubicle. But then left. Someone else overlook me from another cubicle. I stroked to let him see. Then he also left. After that someone came and overlook me stroking again. Then they left too. No one dare to come in and stroke me. Seeing no action.  Then I left. On my way out, bump into another stocky guy in black. I saw him just now. He must be checking out too. He followed me outside but then I need to leave. 

On 2/14/2022 at 6:18 PM, tyan said:

I was there from 4pm - 4.30pm. In blue top & cap. At first, the toilet had a few people but not sure which one is AJ. I stood at the urinal awhile. Then proceed to the 1st cubicle and begin to stroke my hard cock. When I sense that no one was at the toilet, I went out. Paced in and out for a while. Went in again. This time, a guy in white top stood at the urinal. I went into the 2nd last cubicle. And begin the stroked my hard cock again. The white top guy overlooked from the last cubicle. But then left. Someone else overlook me from another cubicle. I stroked to let him see. Then he also left. After that someone came and overlook me stroking again. Then they left too. No one dare to come in and stroke me. Seeing no action.  Then I left. On my way out, bump into another stocky guy in black. I saw him just now. He must be checking out too. He followed me outside but then I need to leave. 

Wish i can help u. Pm me at telegram mimmm29..  I cant msg u

On 2/14/2022 at 6:18 PM, tyan said:

Thx @tyanfor posting a "Field Report"👍U are so so so brave coz U have exposed to the whole world:

"The Dangers of Cruising in Public Toilets."

I no longer go to any MRT🚽toilet, no more Cruising for me after I got attacked by a Voyeur:(another reason why I quit? I can't send out SIGNALS @ the Urinal Using my GAYDAR & i am bad at receiving signals from men who are hinting to me so i stopped playing in public places...pls stay safe...

On 2/21/2022 at 4:56 PM, yuquidam said:

Oh, how were you attacked?! Hope you were not badly injured.

I can't divulge details coz the Suspect-at-Large is still an active member at this forum :(what i can reveal is:

"I was setup."

So his P.M. to me last year was a pre-meditated> To to lure me into the cubicle at D/Gaut MRT toilet & then get his accomplice to film me.🤫

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...