Male HQ

I Am In Love With Noddle Whore

Guest Guest

I am in love with Noodle Whore!

Mods, this is not a spam. Saw Anthony Boudain review of Los Angeles and saw this guy. I creamed in my pants. How can god made someone so outrageously cute???

Googled and came across the following clip on youtube regarding the segment about Noodle Whore.

I am so... going to LA to hunt him down after I hunt down the lead singer of Finde in Mexico. I am such a slut.

Guest noodle whore is cute

He is more than cute. He is like a stocky angel sent to earth to tease us.

I especially like that scene when he was sweating profusely after eating his noodle. He looked shacked as if he had just ejaculated. :P Look so sweet and huggeable.

Sapp Coffe Shop does not belong to his family. Apparently, Dylan (the whore) has a blog detailing the noodle shops (primarily Asian) in LA.

See it here:

http://eatdrinknbmerry.blogspot.com/2006/1...o-remember.html

Guest noodle whore Fan
He is more than cute. He is like a stocky angel sent to earth to tease us.

I especially like that scene when he was sweating profusely after eating his noodle. He looked shacked as if he had just ejaculated. :P Look so sweet and huggeable.

Sapp Coffe Shop does not belong to his family. Apparently, Dylan (the whore) has a blog detailing the noodle shops (primarily Asian) in LA.

See it here:

http://eatdrinknbmerry.blogspot.com/2006/1...o-remember.html

guys I left a note on the noodle whore's blog... check it out and give some support..maybe he will cum....this is wat I said......

hey there Dylan,

I totally agree with Mr. Anonymous.

AB has been a regular feature here in Spore but un think his fan base is tat great, me not one of them too... sometimes the world is strange cos I dun think you need a AB type personality to sell asian food.

But on the other hand, the noodle whore is excruciatingly yummy and I will follow u to the end of the world to try all the noodles cos I wud trust your taste. Anyone who is so good looking and yummy must know wats really yummy.

Would u consider coming over to singapore and host a TV show on noodles around the world?

I seriously think there will be a great market ... not only cos u have the taste buds worthy of being called expert, but also the eye candy factor.;-)

Do consider... we have a Channel News Asia that is a forerunner in pushing the wordl to look at asia differently... I think u can be a perfect ambassador.

:P

• Guest locked this topic