Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 4

HendryTan

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_justme

Thanks gb, like I said I think it might not be operating any more. I went by a couple of times and they used to have a sign on the pillar just outside the place but the sign is no longer there. Would be good to know if it is still operating. The person who gave me a massage might or might not be working there too. The last time I spoke with him, he was doing on the job training in Redhill. Saw him a couple of times just outside Outtram but did not get a chance to say hello cos either he was with someone or I was with someone. If K Ville is closed, wonder if he has gone to work for some other outfit. Miss his polite ways.

Cheers

As Chinese Lunar New Year is around corner, anyone has any good recommendations for body massage in People Park Complex or People Park Center. Would be goind for CNY shopping thereafter massage for relaxation. Thks.

Hi,

The other day I went to Paul Lim (@Bedok) and found that he is charging $40...

Surprised me cos I thought from the tags/information on this thread he should be only charging $30. He said it's to cover inflation... :huh:

Can anyone share if this is correct?? Or was I unfairly taken for a ride???

Bewildered.

My dear simonE, Personally i would think if you were going for a massage wont you ask for the price when you were making your appointment or was it that you assume the price was the same and made the appointment. And as what others have asked you, was the price you paid $40 worth it in labour????

Personally being a therapist myself, i found paying him $40 was worth it as i did go for a massage by him only thing i would say is his dressing was not worth it hehehhe, He should have wore clothes more professional and relaxing. And at where i work $40 for a full massage session is cheap

Guest Simon also
Hi,

The other day I went to Paul Lim (@Bedok) and found that he is charging $40...

Surprised me cos I thought from the tags/information on this thread he should be only charging $30. He said it's to cover inflation... :huh:

Can anyone share if this is correct?? Or was I unfairly taken for a ride???

Bewildered.

The information could have not change yet. Anyway charging $40 in the market now is still reasonable and consider cheap. Paul has done his job well! :thumb:

Guest Guest_curious

any1 tried this masseur who charges 19.99 for 'manstate and finger art' and 29.99 for other services who operates out of a pasir panjang condo? his number is 91345493.

the price is enticing but not sure if it's value for money.

Went to People's Park Complex yesterday... so many shops offering Foot Reflexology... don't know which one to choose :(

If no recommendations then just choose the shop with a male therapist that is your type? At least if the quality of foot massage is bad can still gaze adoringly at his face or body :D:D

Thanks gb, like I said I think it might not be operating any more. I went by a couple of times and they used to have a sign on the pillar just outside the place but the sign is no longer there. Would be good to know if it is still operating. The person who gave me a massage might or might not be working there too. The last time I spoke with him, he was doing on the job training in Redhill. Saw him a couple of times just outside Outtram but did not get a chance to say hello cos either he was with someone or I was with someone. If K Ville is closed, wonder if he has gone to work for some other outfit. Miss his polite ways.

Cheers

ya am interested to know whether kampong villa is still operating or not

went there few yrs back still remember other then massage service they got hair cut service too, got a nice hair cut there then, good massage good service also some happy ending :P so wonder are they still operating ? anyone know pls pm or msg me

tks

Guest Buttwiser
have any of u guys tried deni at yishun before? he's indonesian,claims to be in his late 20s..anyone tried him b4?care to share ur exp?thanks =D

Hmmm....I thought Deni of Yishun has gone back to Indon...That's what I was told in Dec 07.

Guest Guest_tiredbody

anyone tried man's retreat at orchard plaza? or Pour Le Homme at Exelsior? Saw adverts for these 2 places.. was wondering about the masseurs and their skills.

Guest Guest_Steman
U can try Nic at bishan/shunfu.  :thumb:

where is nic? any contact nos to be given?

many thanks. kinda hard to find a massage in this area

Well I think if you refer to the 1st page of the massage thread....most of the numbers can be found there.

Hi All,

Should you need information on gay male masseur and massage parlour in Jakarta, Indonesia. Please log in to my little blog Male Masseur for Men or Panti Pijat.

Or If you just want to share any information on gay scenes, gay stories or stuffs and need to have friends in Jakarta or other Major cities in Indonesia, please visit Gay Friend of Tangerang.

Thanks guys!

Hi all,

I have tried a massage by tomy at thomson road condo yesterday afternoon. The massage is relaxing and the environment is comfortable. The good thing is the massage is on massage bed, not on mattress. The price is $49 for 60 min. maybe u guys wanna to give a try.

Just my 2cts remarks.

I have stated the website as pple are asking: http://stonenest.blogspot.com/

Hi hi.... Has anyone tried the massuer Leslie from Bedok South:

Name : Leslie

Place : Bedok South Flat

Rate : $60/hr

Tried to find but can't see any feedback about him yet. Appreciate any feedback about his skills, etc. Many thanks!!

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Continuation ...

Comment: O^FisH

Posted: February 13, 2008 04:49 pm

As many pple keep emailin me on the questions abt his stats. Tomy's age is ard 23-25 yo. abt 170 cm 60 kg. Quite "green" in this massage line. His massage skill is acceptable to me. He looks boyish. Hope this helps u guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: jong108

Posted: February 13, 2008 10:52 pm

hi all,

some of you may have tried this thai guy before - Louis.

just wanted to share that he's in singapore. if you're interested, can contact him 82875352. not sure how long he will be around. please contact him directly if you're interested - i won't want to answer any questions on his behalf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: hornyme

Posted: February 14, 2008 05:39 pm

(danvin @ February 11, 2008 06:16 pm)
(gachi_muchi @ February 11, 2008 09:46 am)

Who is this Nicky? Is he a masseur? Is he giving Ang Pow or what?

Yes Nicky is a masseur from Indonesia. Tried his service before at Yishun.Not bad. Pls contact his agent at 82374015 for appt.

I tried the "agent" before.

His name is Deny,quite good.

how much u pay for nicky?

include extras?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: ??spa??

Posted: February 14, 2008 10:04 pm

(mtjh @ February 11, 2008 09:52 pm)
(O^FisH @ February 11, 2008 09:49 pm)

hi mtjh,

U mentioned u tried leslie. wat is yr feedback? thanks!

apologies... typo.... haven't tried yet or I will provide feedback. smile.gif

he's worth a try. skills are above average. neat and clean environment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: Joe_L

Posted: February 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Do you get hard on when being massaged by a male masseur?

Comment: danvin

Posted: February 15, 2008 09:02 pm

(hornyme @ February 14, 2008 05:39 pm)

Yes Nicky is a masseur from Indonesia. Tried his service before at Yishun.Not bad. Pls contact his agent at 82374015 for appt.

include extras?

No Deny is not the agent, he is a masseur from Indonesia too. Nicky (Indonesian/Chinese) is a very good Top and got a huge dick head.Price is reasonable.He is quite popular n he is the btms favourite. I had to wait a week to get him the last time.

Posted: February 16, 2008 03:58 pm

wow... sound like it is not proper massage. Is alot alot alot more than that. Selling other service for btms. hahaha

For yr info: his massage + sex = $160.00

Posted: February 16, 2008 05:27 pm

(O^FisH @ February 16, 2008 03:58 pm)

wow... sound like it is not proper massage. Is alot alot alot more than that. Selling other service for btms. hahaha

O fish,

u tried him before meh?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Comment: Eragon

Posted: February 17, 2008 12:30 am

(Guest_justme @ January 21, 2008 12:47 pm)

Cheers

U are MUCH luckier than me. The guy who's managing this place now works fr home and he will ask for tips after massage (the one i met may not be the same guy u met), I give him 10. I dun agree that masssuers should ask for tips, unless of cos its brought up before the massage... that will be a different story altogether... thats the last time i ever go bck. Wish him luck man....

Comment: justme9_9

Posted: February 18, 2008 05:16 pm

Hi Eragon,

Sorry to hear that your massage experience was not good. You are right, the person who gave me my massage was NOT the person managing the place. The massage person wore glasses, I think. The person who did my massage does not. Just to satisfy my curiosity - you never tip after a massage or do you tip but you do not like being asked for one?

Regards

Comment: collinsphilips

Posted: February 18, 2008 05:19 pm

My friend told me he frequent Nicky twice. He visited Nicky (yishun) the 2nd time because he thought Nicky's massage during his 1st trip was good. He stopped going because during his second visit, Nicky tried to penetrate him while massaing his back by lying on top of him. He quickly push him away and said no but it seems he is quite persistent told him others like his "big" stuff. My friend was quite angry and asked him to finish his massage and left the place. So if you wanted pure massage, avoid him. I guessed if you wanted extra then it is Ok but I think he should have asked permission first.

Posted: February 18, 2008 08:05 pm

(hornyme @ February 16, 2008 05:27 pm)
(O^FisH @ February 16, 2008 03:58 pm)

O fish,

u tried him before meh?

i dunno he charges so expensive. I asked for enquires, and he stated massage+sex = $160 in the sms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: February 18, 2008 08:11 pm

(collinsphilips @ February 18, 2008 05:19 pm)

My friend told me he frequent Nicky twice. He visited Nicky (yishun) the 2nd time because he thought Nicky's massage during his 1st trip was good. He stopped going because during his second visit, Nicky tried to penetrate him while massaing his back by lying on top of him. He quickly push him away and said no but it seems he is quite persistent told him others like his "big" stuff. My friend was quite angry and asked him to finish his massage and left the place. So if you wanted pure massage, avoid him. I guessed if you wanted extra then it is Ok but I think he should have asked permission first.

wah... in most cases, customers tried to take advantages of the massuer. I dunno massuer can be so power. just curious, did tat Nicky try condom b4 he tried to penetrate? if not, it is so bad.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Comment: hotcockw00

Posted: February 19, 2008 12:37 am

(danvin @ February 15, 2008 09:02 pm)
(hornyme @ February 14, 2008 05:39 pm)

include extras?

No Deny is not the agent, he is a masseur from Indonesia too. Nicky (Indonesian/Chinese) is a very good Top and got a huge dick head.Price is reasonable.He is quite popular n he is the btms favourite. I had to wait a week to get him the last time.

visit nicky few time while he was in Yishun. He got the biggest cockhead I ever seen. His cock can hard from massage start till finish even if after cum. Not only his tool but also his skill make me enjoy so much. super TOP.

Comment: Eragon

Posted: February 19, 2008 02:14 am

(justme9_9 @ February 18, 2008 05:16 pm)

Hi Eragon,

Sorry to hear that your massage experience was not good. You are right, the person who gave me my massage was NOT the person managing the place. The massage person wore glasses, I think. The person who did my massage does not. Just to satisfy my curiosity - you never tip after a massage or do you tip but you do not like being asked for one?

Regards

I never. Unless stated beforehand.

And I find it rude to ask for tips when tipping should be left to the discretion of the customers. If you are good, I m sure most people will tip you as a small token of appreciation.

Fyi I did gave that guy $10 and after that, whenever I receive his sale sms-es (what hair + body + scrub promos etc...) I just auto-delete in a second. You want cheap tips, you lost me for good, would never go back again.

Comment: sumblue2003

Posted: February 19, 2008 12:47 pm

I have tried the massage by Steven@ Simei recently. Not bad. He is charging $50 an hour for massage on weekdays before 3pm. Heard he worked at RB and MS before.

Comment: collinsphilips

Posted: February 19, 2008 06:40 pm

(O^FisH @ February 18, 2008 08:11 pm)

wah... in most cases, customers tried to take advantages of the massuer. I dunno massuer can be so power. just curious, did tat Nicky try condom b4 he tried to penetrate? if not, it is so bad.

my friend said, he didn't use and was trying to push in... quite naughty of him.. Maybe he assumed those clients looking for him must have like his big dong...and thus wanted to be taken by him. I guessed whoever go to him better specify what his needs are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: guests

Posted: February 20, 2008 02:46 am

(collinsphilips @ February 19, 2008 06:40 pm)

my friend said, he didn't use and was trying to push in... quite naughty of him.. Maybe he assumed those clients looking for him must have like his big dong...and thus wanted to be taken by him. I guessed whoever go to him better specify what his needs are.

well, nick is famous.

Used to be only $50 for massage and his extra special, years ago.

He is damn proud of his topping skills. Last time I went the massage only for 15min and as soon as I turn over he had my legs up, massaged my hole to open me up and penetrated me till the bed shaked.

The truth is that he enjoyed f..king so much it makes u feel wanted not for the money. In fact u r right that he makes me wonder if he should be paying me lol wink.gif But I was addicted.

Nevertheless I still insist that he massage me a while before he takes me so as to open me because his big dick really hurts initially. If not he can be quite dominating and enjoy seeing u scream in pain and he slowly turn painful groans to moaning pleasures.

The first time I didnt know that and I was asking him to stop. He didnt but very quickly the fullness became pleasure and well I let him use me as he wished. bw2/whistle.gif

Then he disappeared for a long time. Now he is back. But $160 is too high but still tempting laugh.gif because I dont know if I can resist after reading so much horny stuff here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: February 20, 2008 07:08 pm

(guests @ February 20, 2008 02:46 am)
(collinsphilips @ February 19, 2008 06:40 pm)

well, nick is famous.

Used to be only $50 for massage and his extra special, years ago.

He is damn proud of his topping skills. Last time I went the massage only for 15min and as soon as I turn over he had my legs up, massaged my hole to open me up and penetrated me till the bed shaked.

The truth is that he enjoyed f..king so much it makes u feel wanted not for the money. In fact u r right that he makes me wonder if he should be paying me lol wink.gif But I was addicted.

Nevertheless I still insist that he massage me a while before he takes me so as to open me because his big dick really hurts initially. If not he can be quite dominating and enjoy seeing u scream in pain and he slowly turn painful groans to moaning pleasures.

The first time I didnt know that and I was asking him to stop. He didnt but very quickly the fullness became pleasure and well I let him use me as he wished. bw2/whistle.gif

Then he disappeared for a long time. Now he is back. But $160 is too high but still tempting laugh.gif because I dont know if I can resist after reading so much horny stuff here.

wah... think pple went to him to get fuxked, instead of being massaged. He is so notti, didnt use condom when doing anal.

He shld give some discount after he fuxk. The clients also served his needs. haha

Comment: bbsagi

Posted: February 21, 2008 12:29 am

wonder if there is any field report on dylan? thank in advance.

Posted: February 21, 2008 09:42 am

I am 'Massage your money's worth', and in view of all these hullabaloo about nick, I feel I should also give my perspective.

Nick's lives in HDB in Yishun with his relatives. His uncle is his pimp, or agent, believe it or not.

His flat is a three room flat, crammed, but I would still say that it is not that bad as described by some forumers. But I must say that walking into a house for massage, and having to run into his relatives, can be quite a turn off for those who regard privacy highly.

The massage is done in the master bedroom with an attached bathroom. The room is small, probably 2/3 of it is taken up by a queen sized bed. For those who desire a proper massage bed, please look elsewhere.

I must say that massage is not what I was looking for in Nick. What do you expect when it is done on a bouncy bed? So guys, if you so still choose to go to him, don't bitch about his massage because you already know what you are in for.

Nick is a cute boy, 1.65m, somewhat lean, and has a youngish charm. In short, he is quite delectable. In my opinion, Nick cannot massage for nuts, but he tries. In my personal opinion, he is selling sex, not massage. He knows many of us are there to view his legendary cock, perhaps even play with it.

For me, I went in with my eyes open, so I ain't gonna complain about the massage being lousy. But I did find it rather unsettling to have to keep our volume down in the room as his relatives are outside. Although I must say they look like friendly folks. As many have confirmed here, Nick is top, and yes, he has a big one, especially for his built. He is at least past 6.5 inches long and has a head as big as a potato. Kidding you not!

And as many have warned us here, Nicky is always seeking to F his customers. He did not dare suggest as I outsized him many times and also has a dick just as respectably big.

I will not go into details what we did, as that is not the purpose of this review. But I must admit that I enjoyed the session with him, maybe because he is my type and is mischievous for my liking.

Here are the ratings out of *****

Massage * (and I am even being generous here)

Specials **** (he is experimental and cooperative)

Ambiance *

Overall ***1/2 (if you really are looking for a quickie more than a massage)

Comment: needmassage

Posted: February 21, 2008 12:24 pm

whats the number for nick? tried contacting thru the number posted but no reply.

Posted: February 21, 2008 01:51 pm

(needmassage @ February 21, 2008 12:24 pm)

whats the number for nick? tried contacting thru the number posted but no reply.

His agent just back from jakarta.Pls call him at 82374015 , I fully agree with guests on his review about nicky bcoz i frequent there too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: February 22, 2008 01:44 am

(danvin @ February 21, 2008 01:51 pm)

His agent just back from jakarta.Pls call him at 82374015 , I fully agree with guests on his review about nicky bcoz i frequent there too.

That is his agent? bw2/icon_redface.gif

Last time I went there always nobody home. Only a few times saw a matured man waiting outside I thought is another customer.

Aiyoh die lah. That time I scream so loud and so much noise he also never stop me. Then that uncle smile somemore I thought he excited.

Of course don't want to go into details. I am also quite big and strong and matured. Yet he can f... me till I ....

Most men don't dare to do that to me but Nick took control of me like I am...

But he can massage if you really want him to. Of course that is sexual kind of massage where he concentrate on my pecs and butts. Just seeing him make my these parts wanting to be massaged hard. And really this is a warning to all, make sure he massage your hole well. The safest is to face him as he massage it so that he will not rush to go in. And make sure he wears a condom. It also helps to squeeze his cock head thinner and easier to enter.

So far he always wear a condom. He did tell me he will only do raw if the customer is too tight and still want to do try and look like a clean almost virgin.

That was what he called me the first time but thanks for the flattery, I still insisted he put on a condom.

If you are new bottom or top, you better tell him to massage only before you even remove your clothes. Otherwise he get you horny and he thinks you really want to try like I did the first time. It is not easy to say no firmly when your hole is slippery, wet and seems ready...

Posted: February 22, 2008 10:29 am

(guests @ February 22, 2008 01:44 am)

Last time I went there always nobody home. Only a few times saw a matured man waiting outside I thought is another customer.

Aiyoh die lah. That time I scream so loud and so much noise he also never stop me. Then that uncle smile somemore I thought he excited.

Of course don't want to go into details. I am also quite big and strong and matured. Yet he can f... me till I ....

But he can massage if you really want him to. Of course that is sexual kind of massage where he concentrate on my pecs and butts. Just seeing him make my these parts wanting to be massaged hard. And really this is a warning to all, make sure he massage your hole well. The safest is to face him as he massage it so that he will not rush to go in. And make sure he wears a condom. It also helps to squeeze his cock head thinner and easier to enter.

So far he always wear a condom. He did tell me he will only do raw if the customer is too tight and still want to do try and look like a clean almost virgin.

That was what he called me the first time but thanks for the flattery, I still insisted he put on a condom.

If you are new bottom or top, you better tell him to massage only before you even remove your clothes. Otherwise he get you horny and he thinks you really want to try like I did the first time. It is not easy to say no firmly when your hole is slippery, wet and seems ready...

Wat Guests said is true. You will definitely scream if he penetrates u. His is absolutlely big. His dick head is like tomato. Sorry Guest i did not scream like u, just bit my mouth with towel.The ppl living there are not his relatives though he may called them uncle n auntie. His agent rent that place for him to the massage.

He is staying in the north on his own.Just want to let u know, thats all.

Posted: February 22, 2008 03:59 pm

(danvin @ February 22, 2008 10:29 am)
(guests @ February 22, 2008 01:44 am)

Wat Guests said is true. You will definitely scream if he penetrates u. His is absolutlely big. His dick head is like tomato. Sorry Guest i did not scream like u, just bit my mouth with towel.The ppl living there are not his relatives though he may called them uncle n auntie. His agent rent that place for him to the massage.

He is staying in the north on his own.Just want to let u know, thats all.

anyone tried deny before?

i feel like wanna try him

Comment: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 22, 2008 04:10 pm

Personally, I am against blatan "hard sell" of the masseur's "extra" services as it may get the masseur into unnecessary trouble because we don't know who will be reading the forum. 2ndly, I feel it is a private matter between the masseur and his clients and should be kept that way.

If you guys need to share, please PM each other.

Moderator's Note: For those reading the above discussion about a particular masseur, please do not equate what one masseur does as standard ops for the rest of the other Home Base Masseurs. Do give due respect to their profession and yourself.

Comment: bearbear

Posted: February 22, 2008 06:03 pm

Reading TNP few days ago and there was a story bout expats go for massage is for massage but Singapore men go is for sex.

An Idiot said that he took a course under SDF and now he also does Urut batin, the report goes on to say that he massages the penis and so on............If im not wrong Urut Batin is not really a "printed" service leh. To what i understand Manhood Therepy/ Urut Batin is a hush hush service. Hope nobody makes an issue of it?

bb

Posted: February 24, 2008 09:10 am

'Can we have sex too?' Thu, Feb 21, 2008, The New Paper

THEY spend years learning their trade.

Some even have diplomas from abroad.

Yet, if you're a massage therapist working in Singapore, you are quite likely to be asked for sex.

Ms Shanitha Ruchirashil, 29, gets indecent proposals almost daily.

'Singaporean men seem to assume that there will be extra services,' said Ms Shanitha, who has been in the line for eight years.

'In contrast, many foreign clients just appreciate the massage. They even introduce me to their children. I think it is a cultural thing.'

Canadian Robert Timmons, 35, for example, does not understand why massage has such connotations in Singapore.

Said the freelance writer: 'There are many professional therapists back home who would probably sue you for sexual intimidation if you tried propositioning them.'

Ms Shanitha, who has a diploma in aromatherapy and massage from the Maple Academy in the UK, is not alone in facing such problems.

'All my friends in this line of work have come across such difficulties,' she said.

BAD HATS IN INDUSTRY

Another therapist, Ms Joni Ng, 33, said that many bad hats in the industry were 'spoiling the market'.

Said Ms Ng: 'In Singapore, there are places where you go for a massage and get sex also, though it is illegal. People like that are making life difficult for the rest of us.'

A quick check on an online classifieds website showed a sizable number of suggestive massage ads. One even invited the viewer to 'try her sexy topless massage'.

Ms Shanitha also has to put up with lewd e-mails and phone calls despite making it plain that she does not offer 'extra' services.

An advertisement she placed on a website reads: 'I do strictly massage only. I don't provide any extra service. No gimmicks. Sorry, I don't send pictures.'

Despite this, one recent e-mail asked whether she would also offer 'fantasy and role play services'.

The problems often do not stop with indecent proposals.

Sometimes, when she visits a client at his home, she has to ward off amorous advances.

She once had to firmly tell a client who tried to hold her hand during his massage: 'I don't do extra services. Please respect me.'

Mr Gan C K, 40, a senior trainer in TCM Professional Centre who conducts courses in traditional massage therapy, agrees there can be problems.

'The massage therapist should firmly reject the customer. If he persists, the therapist should leave the room at once,' hesaid.

But some people felt the men's reactions were understandable.

'A woman is touching you all over your body for hours, and it's just the two of you in a room with full privacy,' said Mr Lakshan D, 27.

'Massages are sexual to a large extent, without a doubt.'

Businessman Eric Chan, 53, agreed. 'In Singapore, there are many massage parlours and masseuses who give 'extra' services. So, many people automatically assume that there will be some action after the massage.'

MEN PROPOSITIONED TOO

Even men who work in this line get lurid requests.

Mr Sehap Rashid, 43, has taken courses certified by the Workforce Development Agency in foot refloxology, shiatsu and thai massage and more under the National Skills Recognition System. He runs a home spa business and does Javanese whole body massage for men.

He also offers a traditional massage called urut batin, which is meant to promote male virility and stamina. In a regular session, the male genitals are massaged.

Mr Rashid indignantly recalled a request from a man who asked if Mr Rashid could massage his girlfriend - while he watched.

'I was aghast. What kind of boyfriend is that?'

Once, he chased a client out of his home spa. The old man had started asking for obscene acts toward the end of his massage and would not take no for an answer.

'I told him he could take his $60 and leave. I don't do such things.'

He said he often feels 'humiliated and embarrassed' in such situations.

He has also received text messages from angry customers who want more.

One message detailed the customer's 'sexual experience with another so-called masseur'.

So why does he stay in this job?

Massage therapy is part of his heritage, as his grandmother was a massage therapist. It is also his passion, he said.

By Charissa Yong, newsroom intern

Comment: sumblue2003

Posted: February 28, 2008 07:58 am

Hi Friends

I miss Ah Yap Body Scrub. If you have his contact or know where he is doing body scrub, please share the info. rolleyes.gif

Comment: beach1597

Posted: March 03, 2008 02:11 pm

is that good ? i wan to try also ..... hehe blink.gif

Hi all, ive been to uncle tan massage place at chinatown for more than 2years & its true that he cannot really speak very good english.

Well, he doesnt do hanky panky BUT...you can just try your luck to touch his 'little brother'...hehehe.

I have tried twice, when i faced down...he massaged me from the side, my fingers touches his 'little brother'...he just kept quiet. keep on massaging me & 'stroking his little brother' on my fingers. I can feel that its growing, growing & growing! Than he changed his position to the other side, same thing, i did the same old trick lah...i can feel that its harder & harder, I DARE NOT hold it coz he did not even say anything or pull my hands to his 'little brother'...after my massage, he just talked normally about marriage life etc...will try & do it alittle more the next visiit...hehehe

I had been using Tan Kim Cheong's massage service for more than 4 years and I am giving another view of Mr Tan service.

First, Mr Tan does not speak English well. In fact he speaks really bad English and most of the time I converse with him in Hokkien.

Because he give a really good massage (no hanky panky - he is straight) for only $25 an hour, I have over the years recommended quite a few friends to him.

None of us had ever experienced the problem Driclor had mentioned. I suspect there was a breakdown in communication because Mr. Tan never send me a sms in English ever. However, he will very occasionally send a standard English sms (that a friend of his wrote for him) to invite regular clents to visit him again. This is the only English SMS that he will send. Regular clients of his will know what I mean.

Occasionally, after I made an appointment, he will call me and ask if I can come earlier because someone had cancelled. He was never rude or demanding. In fact Mr Tan is very accommodating.

His level of service is very high and I would rank him best among masseurs that charged less than $30 per hour. And that's where the problem lies. I had personally heard from two other masseurs in the Chinatown vicinity bad mouthing him. The main reason I think it is because they are losing customers to him because he charged much lesser than them.

If Mr Tan's service level is so bad, how can he still be in business after all these years? Think about it.

Mr Tan is about 55 years old, stocky, ruggedly handsome and rides a big bike. Although he is straight and will not do any specials, he is gay friendly and understand that gays formed a large percentage of his clients.

Check him out. You will not be disappointed.

Guest -fog n mis-

Hi,

jus like to asked if anyone know chris of uniquelymen (previously @ telok blangah / chinatown) still gives massage?

Mens Knead Home Massage

1. Visited Mens Knead in March for the 1st time.
    Seen his website and liked his manly voice and eloquent manner over the phone.
    He has prostate massage in his menu which is unheard of among other therapists.
    Had a 1.5 hrs massage at his home in Jurong West area.
    His home based massage is very tastefully done and it shows he really serious about his massage business.
    Dont know abt u but i like the grand, exotic Middle-eastern flavour of his deco. Non-aircon but with ceiling fan that is silent and unobstrusive. He plays instrumental middle-eastern music. His workroom just renovated in Jan 08 according to him.
    He dons white t-shirt and blue Nike bermuda during practice.
    Very hygienic person as he uses, wet tissues to wipe your feet, penis, anus and he wear gloves for the prostate massage.
    Also very generous with his thick big towels for covering your body parts. He employs a small hard pillow to prop up your butt for prostate massage. Single finger is used only. [ Bring your big dildo if you must -- Kidding only]
    There were a few home call/sms [irritating but inevitable since he is doing a business] but he doesnt attend to those instantly and neglect his immediate client. There is no rush to his practice too.
    He uses Lavendar [hope my sense of smell is rite] body cream instead of oil. It is less messy for him but as u know, cream dries up faster and it may not be as smooth a feel on our body.
    You can ask for plain water before /after massage.
    His good pricing of $40/hr and nice deco and friendly service should please those living in Jurong area.
    Certainly not too convenient for citizens who lives in other parts of Sg.
    So far [since it's my 1st] its been no hanky panky.
    Also not sure if he is gay-friendly.
Edited by manliman

IT Works @Lucky Plaza,

Not sure if I should include this field report here but nonetheless, it's about massage service in a shop @Lucky Plaza by a male therapist.

This joint is a 2-man operation but only 1 is working as masseur.

Chinese male [from Malaysia] in his 30s , well groom. The shop is at level 1 @Lucky Plaza. Therapist is known as Hama.

Hama has other talents beside massage as he paints [in acrylic] for sale, foot reflexology and he is conversant in Japanse having worked in Japan before.

His partner in business is an older well groomed, good fashion sense male who is married with kid. Known to be a Si-lai killer [aunitie -killer]. Eloquent as well.

The shop is not big but very designer-furnished [much like a modern home with Sony Bravia LCD TV, nice designer lamp, sofa, etc. Hot tea is served. The massage room is enclosed by a 2 layers curtain so it is not soundproof. Background instrumental, jazzy music is played and added a touch of class! Proper printed business card is available at side table.

Hama is gay-friendly and he will warm up to you only if he likes you enuff to share more. So for 1st timers please keep your hands to yourself and respect him. He had told me before that he dares to slap customers who "misbehaves".

You can expect high quality massage oil. One of my fave is hot oil massage, something of a novelty but this is offered upon request. [since there is hot wax, so i suggested having hot oil and he complies --- hahaha, learn from the BDSM].

Hama offers customers the best massage that i had tried in Sg so far. He readily learnt from others and incorporate into his massage routine. Remember wat i said about him being talented?

His routine is no-rush, and credit card is acceptable. Price is on the high side, $70/hr , $100/1.5hr.

Mayb something you would like to reserve/pamper yourself with on special occasions only unless you have deep pockets.

Quality hot tea is offered after massage in nice china wares.

His massage also uses hot wet towels and warm palms techniques. I definitely loved it.

Edited by manliman

Manhood Massage @Johore Bahru [JB]

Hope this posting can be included here since my recommendations in JB is easily accessible and you neednt take any taxis or transport the moment you cleared the Malaysia Custom& immigrations.

I have 2 good recommendations:

Thai Odyssey @City Square

Traditional Urut Massage @Kota Raya Mall

One big advantage of JB massages are their pricing.

It cheaper than in Sg if you can bear with the trouble of clearing immigrations & customs twice in a row.

Thai Odyssey @City Square

Btw, this place does not offer manhood nor oil massage and has only 1 male masseur from Thai.

He is a late 20s or early 30s guy and can speak simple English so communication is no problem.

A 2 hr Thai massage [ it means no lotion/cream type for those novice] cost only M$110+.

The ambience is fabulous. You get foot scrub service before your massage at a special washing point.

The room is spacious [the one i used] with clean new tatami mat with cushions. Lighting is muted/soft and room is enclosed with full curtain only. Ambience is surprising quiet in a shopping mall,,,, truly a haven in a bustling town like JB.

You are given a set of comfy 'pajamas' wear so dont try to be adventurous to go in your bathing suit only. I think it is taboo. My assessment of the Thai masseur is that he is straight so keep your hands to your own cock if you must grope some meat. Thai massage employs acu-pressure on your meridian points and in that clean quiet environment you can easily drift into slumber. Service is excellent and hot drinks offered after massage. Credit card acceptable.

Btw, oil/aromatherapy is reserved only to the female clients [so unfair]. Foot reflexology is also offered.

You can visit Thai Odyssey @City Square, level 3 , at the Annex Link/Zone. It is well known. So if you are lost try the information counter for direction.

Traditional Urut Massage @Kota Raya [Level 1 - immediately next to the entrance of a departmental store][/This is a genuine manhood massage by my regular masseur from Indonesia. His name is Dede. He cant really speak in English so it will be great advantage if you can speak in Malay. Dede is in his late 20s or early 30s. He works out so he has strong hands and body. I must emphasize again that he is a straight guy with genuine manhood techniques so keep your hands to yourself. A 90 min body oil massage + manhood massage = M$92 [incl. GST]. Proper receipt is issued. Comparatively, this place is not as clean n calming as Thai Odyssey. However, it is of better standard since it is located in a shopping mall with aircon and proper shop front in a brightly lit shopping mall.

Manhood massage can be painful [but mayb bec i never ask him to use less pressure] that why although he spends a good 30min working on the manhood, it doesnt result in 'volcanic eruptions' with me.

Dede, also uses a small special oil for the manhood massage apart from the usual detergent pump massage oil for the general body parts. Room is small and crammed and is enclosed by sliding door. A common attached bathroom with tub is shared by another massage room. I believe they offer other services like body scrub but i wouldnt recommend those. It seem to be very make-shift and ad-hoc. In any case, like me let out a secret, the bathtub can be used for urinating if you do need so in the middle of a massage. So much for Malaysian type of hygiene and cleanliness!

The standard of massage is consistent is you asked for Dede. I was once massaged by somebody else, and was gravely disappointed as he is a skinny guy with somebody tattoo and doesnt know much about massage skills. However, he seems keen to do blow job but was hesitant to speak up his mind. You know wat i mean because i believe he is avialable for extra with payment.

Edited by manliman

Dear Administrator and members,

As i have beneifited from the information of this forum and the hard work of some who compiled the HML listing, I feel i need to contribute to this forum in with my 2 new postings. It was not reported in any previous postings so I hope i have value-added to this site.

Those idiotic members who like to ask for stats of masseur and throw 1-liner questions [you know who u are], please refrain from asking me anything for I would not bother to answer.

Guest -O^FisH-

hi henrytan,

I will like to recommend a therapist that I have tried. I find his skills are good and cute looking. His details are as below:

Name : Tomy

Place : Upper Thomson, near long house food court (condo)

Rate : $49/hr

Can help to update the list? It's one of the missing pearl in the sea. Thanks!

Guest west side

HI , I am staying in the west side of sg. eversince Terry of clementi close his service, i have been looking aorund for good massage. Could you please furnish the contact number to this guy in jurong west as I am looking for a regular massuer strictly for a good session of good massage....Thanks

Guest bearbear

Well, We do have a listing for local home base massage, Maybe you should look at the listing as IM very sure theres a few in the west, like Ken fm CCK. Tried him many times and I think hes great.

bb