Male HQ

KPI for driving instructor

Guest Angry learner

Guest Angry learner

Hi guys, any idea what's the KPI of a driving instructor at the comfort driving centre? It's my 9th lesson today and the instructor seems to be short in patience and seems to taunt me to switch team (am currently under this one team programme where you get a fixed vehicle and 2 fixed instructors), while accusing me not not being "happy" with this teaching style. 

Any advice?

shout back at him.

U didn't pay him any money to be insulted.

tell him you would be happy to lodge a complaint against him till he fucking hell lose his bloody job.

Guest how how ?
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

shout back at him.

U didn't pay him any money to be insulted.

tell him you would be happy to lodge a complaint against him till he fucking hell lose his bloody job.

I support what you say, we are not slaves to the driving instructor but his pay master.

Tell it ot his oily face, I am your god of fortune and pay master.

I fired my driving instructor before at Comfort Driving center and demanded a change of instructor immediately.

Wasn't from CDC but vividly recall stopping at the roadside and walking out from the TP trial test. No point engaging in disputes with silly people. Got my license on the first attempt.

Mine wasnt a fixed instructor, but sometimes ended with the same fellow. He asked me to stop at a hawker centre and bought me charkwayteow for me. Free lunch mai hiam lor to eat together with his instructor colleagues...

Sometimes its all about luck.

Didnt meet any guailan ones, but i dont tink any1 shd tolerate the rude ones,

There are some good ones and some nasty ones. 

If you get the nasty one, tell me frankly, politely but sternly what you are not happy with. If he still does not change the next time round, take the "necessary actions".  We are paying for our driving lessons. No one deserved to get yelled at. Treat each other with respect. 

Driving instructor must be professional that conduct lesson, no matter how bad their trainee perform. They cannot show their impatient or unhappiness. As a trainee, you should complain to the driving centre for his unprofessionaln act.

Guest UberThunder

Dear TS, 

May I suggest an idea to you about cost saving for your driving lessons with driving centre?

There is a thread (click here) in this forum for Uber/Grab driver. Pre-arrange and pay the Uber/Grab driver (say, $13/hr) to use their car for practising, Fix regular date and time with the driver.

The more driving practise you have, the better you are! The shorter the during of your car lesson at the driving centre, lesser you pay, faster you get the driver's license! Make sense? I always teach people these method, it works! 

Who knows, you may get private driving instructor who are driving for Uber/Grab! You will learn driving at much lower rate ($) with private car driver, and productive in learning. Therefore, shorter driving lessons with driving centre! 一箭双雕!

Please note:
1. Do not "itchy", expecting Uber/Grab driver do monkey and kinky business with you. 
2. Do not sit and waiting people to reply you with answer. 
3. If you want people to help you, don't use as guest. Log-in with your BW member account. There's nothing to be ashamed of. 

• Guest locked this topic