Male HQ

Long Weekend Again, Any Suggestion ?

worldangel

Hmmmmm .... another long weekend again? Any good ideas where to go or what to do this coming long weekend? All saunas will be on 'weekend rates' starting this Thursday already. Going abroad a bit too late now?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

or savour the last moment of FR beach loh...

judging from the dvelopment, the golf course should be ready soon... and that will be the end of last paradise (FOC one)

Its a shame that its pouring cats and dogs, path leading out to the FR beach is going to be flooded :(:(

Looks like its only the gay saunas for this long weekend...

Guest Road2FR

There was one weekday afternoon I went to FR. In the middle of the journey it started to pour. KNN...... :angry: by the time I reached there, it was abt 2.30pm. Lim Pey still need to carry umbrella, so conspicuous loh.....I saw a few cars at the car park but how to cruise with all the rain. I was thinking, will there be people at the beach leh? Maybe they already there since morning so raining also still inside, or maybe there will be some like me, curious and want to go in during drizzle to see if got people..........most dangerous place is the safest place, so most unlikely to have people place is the most likely to have people lah........

Since 一场来到, and raining smal small liao, I just go in loh..............wah, the road not muddy although wet.....but very humid so in a short time Lim Pey all sweat and sticky............ Go inside liao hor...............KNN :angry: don't say man, ghost although don't have :swear: :swear: :swear:

Guest RainMan

I like to go when the it looked like the rain is stopping or when there's light drizzle. As soon as I am out of sight from others, I'll strip and I'll use a big plastic bag to keep my clothes dry. The light rain don't bother me and the chill is refreshing.

Usually the place will be deserted and I am free to roam about naked. The water gushing down the big drains will be strong and clear after being flushed clean by the rain water. I'll take a dip in the big drain without worrying about the salty and sticky sea water. It reminds me of my childhood days in Malaysia when we can swim freely in cool fresh water ponds after the rain flushed out the stale water.

Of course sometimes there'll be other men but few. If you are in good health and rugged, you will not fear a little rain. Rugged men usually have rugged bodies too. If you've had sex with a man in the drizzle, you'll appreciate his body warmth, the wetness of his body and the smell of wild grasses on him. You make love in the wide open space.

It doesn't happen often but a few times would really be worth the troubles.

Guest curious abt FR

how do you guys go to FR? i am very keen to find out how it is like...i am on leave on 27 and 28 apr and the following week also...anyone free to guide me there? i guess having a car is more accessible?

• Guest locked this topic