Male HQ

Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)

Guest SG

See this incredible video of a a bengish and cute uncle unintentionally catching a bird with his fishing rod.

Comment is in Hokkien and check out the butt of the fisherman. :D

Btw, the bird did not die.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest mark

No ah ..

Dun give up. Not all people go for beauty de.

My bf is a matured 34 years old. not fit as well but I still love him as he is.

I would think feeling is much much more important than just external factors.

My bf is a matured 34 years old. not fit as well but I still love him as he is.

mark, here is talking about making friend(s) - friendship not about lover :)

mineboi321, sometimes, there will be outing by BW members, you can join them too,

most are easy going

Edited by snowball

jus wondering y coulnt find any mature individual to make frens with a 37...nt fit...nt handsome....nt fit man.....wondering......is beauty impt in frenship?

Are you sure?

I thought it is difficult to make friends with young, handsome, gymfit hunks?

I believe there are many matured guys in this forum you are able to make friend with.

Try harder, sure got one.

when i first met my bf i was 24 he was 54... we came friends first which was kinda easily but you have to have common interest which makes it easiler, keep at it though as my mature men here (Us) are very nice and understanding you can pm me if you want more info mineboi

Guest guest

Are you sure?

I thought it is difficult to make friends with young, handsome, gymfit hunks?

I believe there are many matured guys in this forum you are able to make friend with.

Try harder, sure got one.

came across youngster pay mature men for SEx services.

came across youngster pay mature men for SEx services.

my topics are making frens, but its slowing evolving to sex......i mean sex may come in the later part when the two like, but wat i meant is y is it difficult to make frens wif mature? cos mature men tends to wan to look for ynger bois(my perceptions)......is ther any mature man there beg to differ and keen to make frens?

Guest mature friend

my topics are making frens, but its slowing evolving to sex......i mean sex may come in the later part when the two like, but wat i meant is y is it difficult to make frens wif mature? cos mature men tends to wan to look for ynger bois(my perceptions)......is ther any mature man there beg to differ and keen to make frens?

First you need to be specific what you meant by mature - matured in behaviour and thoughts or matured as in age (what age bracket).

Or both.

Then you provide more details in your profile, surely there will be people here interested to know you.

Guest massage

First you need to be specific what you meant by mature - matured in behaviour and thoughts or matured as in age (what age bracket).

Or both.

Then you provide more details in your profile, surely there will be people here interested to know you.

我喜歡中年男人(above 45 yrs) 的成熟味。

Or both.

age 40 and above....ts for your comment...if u keen to make frens pls pvt me..tks

Speaking of mature friends, I recently have a very interesting experience that I thought share.

I went with a friend to visit his dad and his partner in Florida. The dad and his partner has been together for over 20 years, retired about 15 years ago to FL. Anyway, long story short, I have never seen so many retired gay people in one place. The dad lives in this, I want to call it a "retirement village" but not quite as there are a few young families in the area; but predominantly the neighbourhood are seniors.

I was introduced to so many people who on the average are above 55 years old and gay. Not that I am a silver daddy chaser or anything, but I was struck by how youth-centric the whole gay culture is everywhere, and there I was, probably one of the youngest people in the room. Best part, these senior gays are having a great time.

Granted, many of them came out late, and have grandchildren etc. but still better late than never.

So, there are mature gay men out there everywhere. You just got to know where to look. :)

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

Actually mature men are better. They know what they want. If you are sincere, they will make friend with you. But I must say that some mature men, just because they are more establish in career and thus more money. They will expect the younger, fitter and more good looking companion. Men of the middle-age are the one who are sorta stuck in btw. I have a mature friend which I made in AU. We are great pals. He just visited me in SG recently. We have a great time.

• 4 months later...

i cant seems to understand y i like mature man so much...i like men in their 40s and above, is tis a kind of fetish or? well anyway jus hoping to find someone i can trust in their 40s , meaty n discrret to make frens...anyone gt similar situation? hw nice can hug somebody in this category...hahah

No one knows why we are turned on by one thing or another. For example, some people like used underwear, others like married men and some like feet.

Some researchers have put forward the idea that these sexual fantasies relate to when we were growing up and probably relate to our first orgasm. There is a suggestion that guys who like older men usually come from a situation where there is no strong male presence e.g. a brother or a father, in their lives when they were growing up hence the yearning for an older male. But who knows, researchers have been putting forward ideas for years and I am sure there will not be an outright reason any time soon.

tks for the positive reply.....wondering and mature guys in tis category read tis n keen to make frens?

for the normal laymen eg our dad, mom, school principle.etc, fetishes r indeed sick. But since many pple hav it and mostly harmless, its nt regarded as sick, its just a way of letting go our suppression.

It's just a preference I guess ... someone older have more matured thinking and might complement another but if the younger is more matured thinking then the peers, the two will click. I also like older people, just slightly older ... and now me reaching the mature stage liao ... ha ha ... just half year short of coming to 40 ... :P

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

• 5 months later...
Guest aMatureGuy

i started this topic because i looked up the profiles of members whose names begin with mature (i assume they are mature men), and horrors, i find that almost 90% of them do not have friends on their profiles.

why is this so? i say this because many times when i read posts many posters say they like mature men, but the reality is so different.

so what would mature men have to do (in their profiles or otherwise) in order to attract friends on this forum? i'm saying this because mature men have need for friends and love as well, and of course, i am also a mature man, and would like to make more friends too.

thank you.

Guest Euouae90

Hmmm. Everyone is able to add anyone as friend and most of the time it's automatically approved. Perhaps they themselves don't want to be exposed to more people for whatever reason they have.

so what would mature men have to do (in their profiles or otherwise) in order to attract friends on this forum? .. i am also a mature man, and would like to make more friends too.

thank you.

maybe start with a face photo

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

I don't know about you other mature guys ... but as a mature guy myself, most younger guys just tend to look past me :whistle: so these days, I don't waste my time or effort trying to justify myself. :lol: Made my life so much simpler.

agree. i stop making effort. i only reply to invitations(2b frens watever).

young, mature or old, doesn't matter, most important, do you look good overall package? if you are, you will always hot & popular in " market "

I cannot agree more with what snowball has said. For instance, some mature men really do look like this

6195_Golum.jpg

and as compared to this

Hot+and+modern+older+men+haircut+with+layers+and+very+short+in+the+back.PNG

which would you prefer?

Edited by gummibear

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

Guest Eddie

i started this topic because i looked up the profiles of members whose names begin with mature (i assume they are mature men), and horrors, i find that almost 90% of them do not have friends on their profiles.

why is this so? i say this because many times when i read posts many posters say they like mature men, but the reality is so different.

so what would mature men have to do (in their profiles or otherwise) in order to attract friends on this forum? i'm saying this because mature men have need for friends and love as well, and of course, i am also a mature man, and would like to make more friends too.

thank you.

Of course mature guys need friends, especially when one gets older, our society is also ageing. There are many internet activities you can join. Recently I have attended some talks given by Ooghachaga and have joined a facebook page called Andy A Loh. I think if you look at the personal section of Blowing Wind there is also some activities and clubs. We all have the right to enjoy our lives.

Guest Guest

One advice for all - the face is born of the heart.

If you r bitter, angry, unforgving, not grateful, always complaining, bitchy, cruel, u will look like the 1st pic.

If you r king, caring, loving, thankful, nice, u will look like the 2nd one.

Your choice.

Guest Derrick Lee

aMatureGuy- , you can try replying to their statuses to engage in small chats and most importantly to initiate for a meet-up and to find out more about each other over a cup of coffee :thumb:

Edited by Derrick Lee

I don't know about you other mature guys ... but as a mature guy myself, most younger guys just tend to look past me :whistle: so these days, I don't waste my time or effort trying to justify myself. :lol: Made my life so much simpler.

Whethere you get sex or not.. everything has it's time and place. Enjoy it while you can and well.. life goes on still heh. I am also there, still got some value but does not mean I go crazy about it. Maybe those of us don't have much friend "medals" in our profile as we are more discerning with our choices LOL.

My ass is not just for anyone to have their way with. :whistle:

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Matured

I cannot agree more with what snowball has said. For instance, some mature men really do look like this

6195_Golum.jpg

and as compared to this

Hot+and+modern+older+men+haircut+with+layers+and+very+short+in+the+back.PNG

which would you prefer?

None of the above gummibear. Then again different stroke for different folks. Someone with a bod like bengish would be nice...matured or young...yummy

Guest Matured

With the growing grey population in Singapore, there should be a vast pool of matured men out there where u can pick and choose (supply and demand…lol…). But I find it extremely difficult to find ‘my type’. Is it because they are mostly attached or married and don’t come out anymore? Or is it because they are so jaded and given up? Or is it the ego that prevents them from being pro-active?

So I ended up hooking up with younger guys who are appealing in their physical ways; which means there are abundant younger guys who like matured men. I really don’t mind younger guys as my partner, but going deeper beyond sex is always a lot more tougher because of age difference meaning difference in values and interest. Also, sometimes I don't understand exactly what does a younger guy wants in a mature guy. Tired of trying to read in between the lines and ended up wrong.Perhaps the young ones may want to enlighten me on this.

Being a matured guy myself (50+), I am just wondering what appeal to ppl (young or matured) who likes mature guys. Let’s do a small survey here and see what makes a mature guy ‘hot’. Indicate your preference. Not limited to the following; here are some suggestions:

• Looks: Stocky Uncle/ Happy go lucky chub/ Suave executive

• Personality: Easy going/ Stern and serious/ Intellectual

• Sexual preference: No anal sex/ Top/ Btm

• Interest: Active in sports/ Cultural activities/ Potato couch

• Marital status: Married man/ Doesn’t matter/ Single

• Others attributes such as caring; loving; specific fetish if any like body odor; wrinkles and folds; dick size; generous in emotional expressions; generous in financial matters; religion etc…

Let me kick off with my preference:

stocky /cub; 40-60; financially independent (because I am only self-sufficient); easy going; flex/btm; single; intellectual; manly.

Not asking for the moon right?

Guest stockydude

When 2 persons start a relationship, it is more than just age, apperance or/and physical.

Looking for that right person, we need to look at the entire package.

With the growing grey population in Singapore, there should be a vast pool of matured men out there where u can pick and choose (supply and demand…lol…). But I find it extremely difficult to find ‘my type’. Is it because they are mostly attached or married and don’t come out anymore? Or is it because they are so jaded and given up? Or is it the ego that prevents them from being pro-active?

So I ended up hooking up with younger guys who are appealing in their physical ways; which means there are abundant younger guys who like matured men. I really don’t mind younger guys as my partner, but going deeper beyond sex is always a lot more tougher because of age difference meaning difference in values and interest. Also, sometimes I don't understand exactly what does a younger guy wants in a mature guy. Tired of trying to read in between the lines and ended up wrong.Perhaps the young ones may want to enlighten me on this.

Being a matured guy myself (50+), I am just wondering what appeal to ppl (young or matured) who likes mature guys. Let’s do a small survey here and see what makes a mature guy ‘hot’. Indicate your preference. Not limited to the following; here are some suggestions:

• Looks: Stocky Uncle/ Happy go lucky chub/ Suave executive

• Personality: Easy going/ Stern and serious/ Intellectual

• Sexual preference: No anal sex/ Top/ Btm

• Interest: Active in sports/ Cultural activities/ Potato couch

• Marital status: Married man/ Doesn’t matter/ Single

• Others attributes such as caring; loving; specific fetish if any like body odor; wrinkles and folds; dick size; generous in emotional expressions; generous in financial matters; religion etc…

Let me kick off with my preference:

stocky /cub; 40-60; financially independent (because I am only self-sufficient); easy going; flex/btm; single; intellectual; manly.

Not asking for the moon right?

Guest Matured

When 2 persons start a relationship, it is more than just age, apperance or/and physical.

Looking for that right person, we need to look at the entire package.

Stockydude, couldn't agree more to that. At the end of the day, its the entire package that counts. But surely you have your preference in an imaginary ideal case. What I am trying to ascertain here is what generally makes one mature guy more popular than another. Are looks and physiques the important aspects or financial abilities or simply a good heart? What are the priorities when someone go for a matured guy?

Guest Matured

Perhaps I should re-phrase my question:

What are your priorities when you go for a matured man?

Take me for ecample, it would be(in order of importance):

1. Looks and physiques - manly, stocky (yes, I can be that shallow)

2. Sexual compatibility - btm/ flex (at least for the first 3 years when it comes to LTR/ a must if for sex)

3. Easy going, sensitive to my needs

4. Age 40-60

I believe some ppl does place age as the first priority and sex last and some say looks not important at all. What's yours?

• G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.