Male HQ

What To Do With Unused Condoms?

Guest Guest

Hand them back and help them save on some of the cost or bring it home in case you might use them but watch the expiry date. You should also look for expiry date when they give it to you before you use them.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

everytime during my visit to our local sauna was given 2 condoms each time. Have already collected 100 condoms ,wat can i do about it? trade it for free entry?

I keep them at home and wear them during musterbation to avoid dirtying the bedsheet.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

everytime during my visit to our local sauna was given 2 condoms each time. Have already collected 100 condoms ,wat can i do about it? trade it for free entry?

2?????????u sure the other is not a lube?

not 1?

3 hours ago, upshot said:

Hand them back and help them save on some of the cost or bring it home in case you might use them but watch the expiry date. You should also look for expiry date when they give it to you before you use them.

I will place it inside the locker

I remember attending a private New Year's Eve party in Bangkok some year back where the host decorated his flat with nothing but condoms of different shapes and colours.  The host was was given samples of condoms for a marketing survey project that his company was doing.  After the survey they got to  keep the stuff.

It was such a conversational piece and a laugh.  All the guests had a good time.  Btw, it was not a gay party.  

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I remember attending a private New Year's Eve party in Bangkok some year back where the host decorated his flat with nothing but condoms of different shapes and colours.  The host was was given samples of condoms for a marketing survey project that his company was doing.  After the survey they got to  keep the stuff.

It was such a conversational piece and a laugh.  All the guests had a good time.  Btw, it was not a gay party.  

Kimlo , yr life is so interesting.full of happy events.lol

Yes cutejack.  I have many friends who are fun-loving and dare to go all the way out just to have fun.  That's life.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 1/17/2017 at 4:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

Cook a dish

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Side track from discussion...

I tried to sell "used" condoms in Carousell, but it always been taken down after 30mins!

Strange! Is there an option for users to report unwanted items or has anything got to do with Carousell system that auto filter such items?

Guest Poppp
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Side track from discussion...

I tried to sell "used" condoms in Carousell, but it always been taken down after 30mins!

Strange! Is there an option for users to report unwanted items or has anything got to do with Carousell system that auto filter such items?

You have bad name in Carousell for selling fake products. Cum inside used condoms is in fact corn-starch. 

Guest Guest
On 4/10/2017 at 7:53 AM, Guest Poppp said:

You have bad name in Carousell for selling fake products. Cum inside used condoms is in fact corn-starch. 

Used condom doesn't mean there is cum in it. 
Just like used underwear. Don't tell me must have cum and stains all over? 

If buyer request it, I may consider fulfill his/her request. 

As soon as I put up the such Carousell advertisement, it will be removed immediately.

I wonder why does this happened.  

• Guest locked this topic