Male HQ

Looking For Travel Kakis To New York City In May

ExVersNowBtm

Hi there everyone. I am looking for travel buddy(ies) to go to NYC, hopefully in May 2008.

I've not been to NYC before and I hope to visit it. If anyone is keen to travel with me (tickets for 2 is always cheaper than single) drop me a mail :)

A bit more about me:

35yo, chn, decent face and bod. Humorous, and adventurous enough to explore off the beaten paths. Prefer to fly on SQ :)

Anyways, if you're reading this and am keen to visit NYC, drop me a reply.

Guest HappyTravel
Hi there everyone. I am looking for travel buddy(ies) to go to NYC, hopefully in May 2008.

I've not been to NYC before and I hope to visit it. If anyone is keen to travel with me (tickets for 2 is always cheaper than single) drop me a mail :)

A bit more about me:

35yo, chn, decent face and bod. Humorous, and adventurous enough to explore off the beaten paths. Prefer to fly on SQ :)

Anyways, if you're reading this and am keen to visit NYC, drop me a reply.

ExVersNowBtm: must it be may2008? Wat abt early July 2008?

Some NYC travel tips:

Last weekend of June is Gay Pride. The parade is always on the last Sunday. Starts at noon, ends 3ish or 4 depending on how fast they get from Central Park to Greenwich Village.

It gets really packed so book hotel early.

July: Most New Yorkers typically get out of the city for the weekends to the mountains or if you are gay, you head to Fire Island or Provincetown.

Mid-August is when most summer sales happen. It also coincides with the back-to-school in September, so a lot of sales going on during that period.

Summer can be really hot in NYC as hot, if not warmer than Singapore. Days are also much longer with the sun setting close to 9pm.

If you are looking to get better weather, Spring or Fall are usually the best times to come.

Love. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I hope my contribution do help youI have been to JFK once but had jetlag upon arrival. You must eat moderately on board and adjust ur watch according to JFK time,preferable refrain from alchoholic and caffeein drink.

YOU MUST Not miss TORONTO if you going to JFK.

If you going to JFK first time,I would strongly suggest you buy a return by Air Canada(part of Star alliance network).There is no direct flight from Singapore to Toronto,SQ only fly to Vancouver and NewYork.Hence open jaw ticket (Singapore-JFK surfaceand return from Toronto ) would save you alot of time.

Cheer!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.