Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

They gather at Kallang and Aljunied because Geylang is nearby. If you want some action, go to the MRT male toilets during weekday afternoons and weekends, you are sure to see many hunky uncles who don't mind a blowjob. I cruise there very often.

despicable me lol GIF

On 9/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

They gather at Kallang and Aljunied because Geylang is nearby. If you want some action, go to the MRT male toilets during weekday afternoons and weekends, you are sure to see many hunky uncles who don't mind a blowjob. I cruise there very often.

Which mrt is more popular? Shall go down these few days lol

Guest KimLoo Fan
On 9/3/2019 at 10:07 PM, boyfren said:

I vote for Kimlo, everywhere he goes, straight guys turns gay for him to have fun. lol. But good effort. hahah

for sure he meant Kimloo77 because he even manages to suck three straight guys at a Hotel spa, while the cleaner was watching... and the MRT toilet near to Farrer Road he likes to mention was demolished many years ago...

If you query him, he will confess that the event happened 50 years back... Didn't he say he is happily married? Just always wonder whether the tennis teacher of his wife fucks her or him, maybe even both???

He can still remember his dreams for so long...

Does that make him a hot uncle?

Guest hot aunty
On 9/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

No wonder the toilet is so dirty with all those old bitchy dirty aunties around (can't call them hot uncles)...

On 9/1/2019 at 5:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Not fantasy story. Just sharing my new neighbour who shifted in 6 months ago. This neighbour, a mature uncle in his early 50 from China, he rented the unit across mine. Had conversation with him whenever seeing him and he is so friendly to the extent of always tapping my shoulder when seeing me.

Mine is an old condo (apartment) that is only 4 storey high with no lift and only with 2 units (facing each other) on every level. We are staying on last,  level 4. 

He drove a company pick-up and normally reaching home from work in his jumpsuit and boots but occasionally polo T and jeans too. His wooden door was always left opened whenever he was at home and I've been seeing him wearing boxer underwear only (once in a while he also wear those cheapo triangle kind of underwear) . He has no tummy and not fat, a normal dad bod with hairy happy trail and legs. 

Once our wooden door are opened, we can also see each other kitchen. The other time when I m at my gate leaving the house, I saw him in the kitchen making his food. Should be just out from shower with still wet hair and wrapped with only a towel below. Quite a turned on seeing that especially his bubble butt shape on that towel and I think he has not put on any underwear yet. He turned around when I greeted him at the gate and I saw his cock outline on the towel. 

There's also 1 weekend afternoon when I reached home, I looked into his gate and saw him dozing off. He was sitting on the floor in front the coffee table with his back leaning against the sofa with laptop on and lots of files on the floor and coffee table. He was only wearing the cheapo underwear at that time and his bulge was very protruding. Can't help but secretly snapped a shot with my phone.

Last week, I 'exhibit' myself after my old grandpa went to bed, I left my wooden door opened halfway just enough for him to view half of my kitchen from his side. He normally goes into his kitchen to do his chores after 10pm. When I heard some noise coming from his kitchen, I start my exhibit. I naked myself by removing my towel from my waist and hung it on my shoulder then walk into my kitchen making some cabinet noise pretending doing things inside. I did caught his attention. By moving myself around, I did saw him kept looking into my unit from the corner of my eye. Later the next moment when I turned around, he no longer in the kitchen. I closed my wooden door ending my exhibit. 

And then? Did you press the enter button prior to telling us the ending of your story?

And why did the China man run away after seeing you nude in the kitchen?

Guest you dirty aunty
26 minutes ago, Guest hot aunty said:

No wonder the toilet is so dirty with all those old bitchy dirty aunties around (can't call them hot uncles)...

And you are a dirty old bitchy aunty! 😆

5 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

30yo and considered uncle liao....so sad...

https://www.outinsingapore.sg/project-001/2018/7/4/frandy-tan

Only FrankyB considers him uncle. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Most likely because his cheeks look a bit sunken, and he went to cut a little too much that he looks older. I remember a fit old man who has a similar body to his but just more wrinkles with toned abs that flex when banging me. His Instagram is probably the more usual version of him i.e. just look way younger.

Edited by repressednerd

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

He looks older than 30.  Perhaps in mid 30s.

16 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Most likely because his cheeks look a bit sunken, and he went to cut a little too much that he looks older. I remember a fit old man who has a similar body to his but just more wrinkles with toned abs that flex when banging me. His Instagram is probably the more usual version of him i.e. just look way younger.

Please cut him some slack.

He is likely to be here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/13/2019 at 3:20 AM, dexter9898 said:

30yo and considered uncle liao....so sad...

https://www.outinsingapore.sg/project-001/2018/7/4/frandy-tan

He does not look too Asian.  Maybe an euro-Asian? 

A 30yo should be an uncle for a young child.  But children are not supposed to post here!

On 9/16/2019 at 4:00 PM, LeanMature said:

Are you saying he is plu  ?

Not I say one. I donno if he is one though. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

He does not look too Asian.  Maybe an euro-Asian? 

A 30yo should be an uncle for a young child.  But children are not supposed to post here!

Welcome back.

I agree he looks eurasian.  And in bw,  no way a 30 yo should be considered an uncle as the youngest member must be at least 18.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, fab said:

Welcome back.

I agree he looks eurasian.  And in bw,  no way a 30 yo should be considered an uncle as the youngest member must be at least 18.

Huh... I dun tink he 30 yo bah. Shld be around 45 yo. 

12 hours ago, fab said:

Welcome back.

Thank you.  I had a productive short vacation from BW.

(I honestly never thought that I was "stirring shit",  since I am so opposed to coprophilia and anything to do with such substance. But the moderator saw it differently. Ces't la vie :) )

Guest Try and see
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Huh... I dun tink he 30 yo bah. Shld be around 45 yo. 

He is 30 this year lah  :P

This is a photo of him taken this year:

Definitely not 45.

12 hours ago, fab said:

Yes, he is PLU. It's mentioned below:

20190918-103213.jpg

Other than his muscular manly body,  he has quite a boyish face actually. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

55 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Plu ?

Ask his bf. 

:P

2 hours ago, romeooug said:

Say what you will. He's hot! I would bed him in a second...uncle or not!

He would too if you are equally hot.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

32 minutes ago, qsefthu78 said:

Cookiedough... all the prolific guys popular close to 20 years ago now branded as uncles... sigh.

You mean his BW Nick is cookiedough? 

• G_M locked this topic