Male HQ

Marcus Ng aka Aloysius - Up And Coming Heartthrob?

Guest Fan

PCK's son was sent to detention barracks. It was on the front page of Newpaper 2 days back. Anyone seen his full-body photo in uniform? He's grown so much and soooo handsome. Reminds me of korean hunks .. :wub:

Guest tsst tsst tsst
Yah...eye candy in uniform.? Reminds me of our BW yandao kia when he is in uniform.? :D ? :lol:

It is sad that being a child star had made him what he is today.? Hopefully, the recent event will help humble him.

=================

I've changed the topic to reflect the actual name.

How do you know that as a child star had made him what he is today?

Do you know him personally or was there when the incident happened and know everything first hand?

Any survey or opinion poll have you conducted to justify your statement as truth?

Dun make wild and un-substantiated statement.

And dun abuse your authority as moderator and delete this post, if you think you are right let all to judge.

Aiyo... "proof" is so sore that moderator deleted her insinuating posts on Diamond huh? so come to this thread and disturb huh? No shame.... :rolleyes:

Moderator has done a great job :thumb:

I also agree he may be a little spoilt, like what Irene Ang said. Well, he still has a bright future ahead of him. A gorgeous looking thing... I think he'll go far... :B)

How do you know that as a child star had made him what he is today?

Do you know him personally or was there when the incident happened and know everything first hand?

Any survey or opinion poll have you conducted to justify your statement as truth?

Dun make wild and un-substantiated statement.

And dun abuse your authority as moderator and delete this post, if you think you are right let all to judge.

Haha... I just abused my authority by deleting your above post.

So what are you going to do about it?

Stomp the ground? Rip up your hair or flush yourself down the toilet? :D:lol:

What can a fat ass do other than deleting people posts which do not sing to his tune or carry his balls.

If he has the integrity and honour to his own words than he should not be afraid of people challenging his posts.

When moderator goes around abusing his authority what sort of forum can this be? The role of moderator is to moderate the views and not boss around and just be the moral authority of whether whose postings is rigth and justified.

Or in the worst case instigating people to taking legal action as in the Jake's pics forum. And in this case degrading another person reputation who had no defence against in this forum calling him names. Look at what this moderator posted on the Top and Bottom thread.

I do know how BW picks the moderators, just by connection with no regards to his maturity and integrity?

I will be moderating your views closely from this day forward and "be the moral authority of whether whose postings is right and justified"

Since I found your posting to be wrong and unjust so I deleted it. Again. :D

You must be mad, you skinny ass. :D:lol:

Be careful! Better not insult other posters by calling them balls carrier, just because they "sing to my tune".

Talking about balls, why don't you sign in with your fixed nick Digital03. instead of using "gammaguy", "Sem", "appreciatebot", Guest_guest", etc. Where is your balls? A case of pot calling the kettle black?

Me instigating people to take Legal action in Jake pic? What the fcuk are you blabbering about. I didn't even post a single comment, you dip stick!

You would never know the answer because it is beyond you. What could a 25 yo skinny ass like you know maturity and integrity?

Guest Stop it
What can a fat ass do other than deleting people posts which do not sing to his tune or carry his balls.

If he has the integrity and honour to his own words than he should not be afraid of people challenging his posts.

When moderator goes around abusing his authority what sort of forum can this be? The role of moderator is to moderate the views and not boss around and just be the moral authority of whether whose postings is rigth and justified.

Or in the worst case instigating people to taking legal action as in the Jake's pics forum. And in this case degrading another person reputation who had no defence against in this forum calling him names. Look at what this moderator posted on the Top and Bottom thread.

I do know how BW picks the moderators, just by connection with no regards to his maturity and integrity?

I will be moderating your views closely from this day forward and "be the moral authority of whether whose postings is right and justified"

Since I found your posting to be wrong and unjust so I deleted it. Again. :D

You must be mad, you skinny ass. :D:lol:

Be careful! Better not insult other posters by calling them balls carrier, just because they "sing to my tune".

Talking about balls, why don't you sign in with your fixed nick Digital03. instead of using "gammaguy", "Sem", "appreciatebot", Guest_guest", etc. Where is your balls? A case of pot calling the kettle black?

Me instigating people to take Legal action in Jake pic? What the fcuk are you blabbering about. I didn't even post a single comment, you dip stick!

You would never know the answer because it is beyond you. What could a 25 yo skinny ass like you know maturity and integrity?

More name-calling won't help matters. I think you should stop it.

pls lah like that call CUTE? it is so common. oh ya he used to be a chubby boy...so expect him to be a chub next time

well, if he is chubbier, i m sure he would be cuter.

This boy is a sick spoilt brat by his rich mother, ought to be slapped, just how many "enemies" had he make from ACS is good enough liao, probably grow up to be another homophobic ass hole.

I hope he just enough "attention" in DB, serve him right! :twisted:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest justathought

Merely returning a favour. If the shoe fits...

stabbing someone with a knife as revenge for him cutting u with a blade will not end squabbles. i m sure u r the more matured, so exhibit it... :)

stabbing someone with a knife as revenge for him cutting u with a blade will not end squabbles. i m sure u r the more matured, so exhibit it... :)

I AM exhibiting maturity. "Stabbing" and "cutting ppl" are literally part and parcel of our daily lives. I certainly don't have ppl calling me 'Sir' or 'Master' like you. :D

I AM exhibiting maturity. "Stabbing" and "cutting ppl" are literally part and parcel of our daily lives. I certainly don't have ppl calling me 'Sir' or 'Master' like you. :D

ok, if u say so. Yes, "master" and "sir" are for males :)

XXX Edited by Gachi_Muchi because it is "NOT right and NOT justified" XXX :D

Just because he has access to information not privvy to others (eg. IP addresses of forum posters) he thinks he has the upperhand.

XXX Edited by Gachi_Muchi because it is "NOT right and NOT justified" XXX :D

==================

Note from Gachi_muchi.

Told you I will be monitoring your posting closely.

I do have the upperhand. So bite me! :D:lol: :twisted: :whistle:

Old in age, immature in thinking...thats the worst dun u think? Maybe his brain is as small as his dick (this we all know how small his dick is).

Geez...this is getting quite personal. Anyway, like I said in another topic, size of a guy's dick isn't that important unless your anus is a bottomless pit, or very very loose. Not very keen to discuss the size of GM's JJ....but alway fantasize about his looks though....sorry, off topic.

Back to the brat - anyway, when he was a little kid in Liang Si Mei's, I have never liked him.

• Guest locked this topic