Jump to content
Male HQ

NINTENDO SWITCH!


geoduckling
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jonlittle

I've been reading reviews and am sitting on the fence on getting one...

There are videos showing consoles with graphics defects etc. Besides that, the joycons are kinda small for TV gameplay. And the game display on TV doesn't look that good as compared to other TV game consoles.

But, it must be a great feeling to be able to play games on-the-go with it! Oh man, tough choice...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 31/03/2017 at 8:22 AM, geoduckling said:

I'm trying to extend the life of the game as much as possible.. Slowly exploring n finding shrines.... Hahahah..  Being ijn ICT helps extend it too. Lol

I'm hunting down all the Koroks and BOtW is probably the best Zelda series everrrrrr. 

BTW, What's your friend code? I'd like to add you!

 

 

 

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, 66xing99 said:

I am thinking of getting it, any advice on where best to buy it from?

If possible I personally would advise not to get it locally if warranty isn't too impt to u. Try playasia.com or like Amazon.

 

Local prices and forced bundles are more than twice the actual US price, courtesy of Maxsoft.

 

I got mine on day one locally cos i wanted to be an early adopter. Lol. Back then the best offer was $599 bundled with zelda, botw. It shouldn't be this high though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, geoduckling said:

If possible I personally would advise not to get it locally if warranty isn't too impt to u. Try playasia.com or like Amazon.

 

Local prices and forced bundles are more than twice the actual US price, courtesy of Maxsoft.

 

I got mine on day one locally cos i wanted to be an early adopter. Lol. Back then the best offer was $599 bundled with zelda, botw. It shouldn't be this high though

Same, I wanted to get my hands on Switch first, so I pre-ordered from ABXY for $650, BOtW and 1 2 Switch. 

 

 

 

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, geoduckling said:

If possible I personally would advise not to get it locally if warranty isn't too impt to u. Try playasia.com or like Amazon.

 

Local prices and forced bundles are more than twice the actual US price, courtesy of Maxsoft.

 

I got mine on day one locally cos i wanted to be an early adopter. Lol. Back then the best offer was $599 bundled with zelda, botw. It shouldn't be this high though

Thanks for the advice, I was in the US recently and all consoles were sold out everywhere. !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 66xing99 said:

Thanks for the advice, I was in the US recently and all consoles were sold out everywhere. !

Yeah, it's hard to get one now in us and even in Japan. 

 

If you can try Aussie, otherwise get locally if you're desperate to get it.

 

 

 

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Bloppp said:

I managed to bought mine on Qoo10 with promo code @ $590...$100 off :) Can try to look out for it! 

 

Been addicted to Mario Kart and Bomberman too! :D 

Where is your console from? Can send me the seller link? is there any different say from Japan or Australia version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, 66xing99 said:

Where is your console from? Can send me the seller link? is there any different say from Japan or Australia version?

There's no difference in terms of console wise since Switch is region free (finally). Only difference is the ac adapter that comes along with it. 

 

 

 

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 66xing99 said:

Where is your console from? Can send me the seller link? is there any different say from Japan or Australia version?

 

Got mine from this shop: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/GAMING-WORLD-NEW-NINTENDO-SWITCH-2-GAMES-3-AMIIBO-FIGURES-12/517172792?selectedOptions=

 

But now is very pricey without promotion and the price changes (depends on group/time sales) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 7:17 PM, geoduckling said:

Lol. Chat died. Anyways, in case anyone is interested in the upcoming ARMS, the free global testing takes place over this weekend. Play sessions last 1hour each. I've converted the timings to our local time. (Coz im helpful that way.)

 

8am sat(US only) 
8pm sat
2am sun
8am sun
8pm sun
2am mon

Many thanks :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Monster Hunter XX confirmed for switch!! Hopefully it gets localized, but good thing there's no region lock this time round (YAY!)

Btw how is the bomberman server nowadays? I hear its been really laggy when it first started, that's why I didn't bother getting the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AlVinyl said:

Monster Hunter XX confirmed for switch!! Hopefully it gets localized, but good thing there's no region lock this time round (YAY!)

Btw how is the bomberman server nowadays? I hear its been really laggy when it first started, that's why I didn't bother getting the game

YESS IKR?! so exciting... although I did swear that i was never going to play another MH after Generations...lol. Guess I'm just excited over the idea that the MH series is coming to Switch. There no region lock yes... but how would u play in japanese? lol.i'm pretty sure there is no multilanguage support. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, geoduckling said:

YESS IKR?! so exciting... although I did swear that i was never going to play another MH after Generations...lol. Guess I'm just excited over the idea that the MH series is coming to Switch. There no region lock yes... but how would u play in japanese? lol.i'm pretty sure there is no multilanguage support. 

I do know you can buy japanese games from the eshop by making a japan account, not sure about the language support (but MH usually don't need to learn the language to play anyway)

Oooo how is Snake Pass? I'm not really touching my system nowadays.... Nothing much to play for me after Zelda :X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AlVinyl said:

I do know you can buy japanese games from the eshop by making a japan account, not sure about the language support (but MH usually don't need to learn the language to play anyway)

Oooo how is Snake Pass? I'm not really touching my system nowadays.... Nothing much to play for me after Zelda :X

No mario kart for u? haha. Im waiting for Xenoblade2. that was the real reason i got the switch. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter