Male HQ

Do you find male bodybuilders attractive?

Guest Ufaur

Guest Hunk
19 minutes ago, flyerboy88 said:

Damn this guy is hot... 

I find it over the top and complete turn off... what will happen when he stops training? Chest will become flabby and all the excess skin will turn to man boobs?

Guest Weryu
5 hours ago, Guest AhLoong said:

It's very obvious that tanned complexion reflects more of every muscles.that these bodybuilders not because of it's more appealing alone. Of course In Ang Moh culture, tanned skin is considered beautiful.

If you have the chance to look close at a bodybuilder's skin, it's horribly rough with pimples. They added tan oil not just to accentuate their muscles but also to camouflage their ugly rough skin. So tanned skin hide skin flaws and not considered beautiful. White skin is not considered beautiful either especially those too white like dead bodies.

What's beautiful is skin with a healthy glow and luscious. If skin is white then it's healthy rosy complexion. If skin is tanned, it's olive glow and squeaky clean.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 5/11/2017 at 1:08 PM, LeanMature said:

Somehow, I prefer fairskinned muscular Asians.   They look so sexy without those tanning lotion.

Fair skin muscular Asians? Jason Chee?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

And may I add, mature fair skinned muscular Asians.  

Jason Chee not matured? He not young anymore you know.

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

This type of body is to die for.

FB_IMG_1493269390214.jpg

The effort to maintain sort of body is ridiculous, have to gym daily and have to count calorie  intake for every meal.

Unless I work as a model or actor, don't really see a point in maintaining this. Lean and slightly muscular is more achievable.  

Guest RxPang
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I heard most bodybuilders have big thick penis because of long term steroids injection n those training supplements they took. True? 

My fren done it once with a body builder & didn't enjoy it.  He told me his ass hurt & very painful bcos very big & thick.

On ‎16‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Allegro said:

The effort to maintain sort of body is ridiculous, have to gym daily and have to count calorie  intake for every meal.

Unless I work as a model or actor, don't really see a point in maintaining this. Lean and slightly muscular is more achievable.  

What is hard to achieve is the 6 packs.  You can't get it by exercise alone.  As for body part like chest, shoulder, biceps etc., you can see result after a few months of workout.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I heard most bodybuilders have big thick penis because of long term steroids injection n those training supplements they took. True? 

Most bodybuilders have small or medium penis.  That is why they body built other part to make it big.   It is the slim slender guys that have bigger penis. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Abs said:

Most bodybuilders have small or medium penis.  That is why they body built other part to make it big.   It is the slim slender guys that have bigger penis. 

It is all about visual proportions. The skinny guy and the bodybuilder may have the same size penis. However, since the boydbuilder is larger everywhere else, it makes the penis looks smaller. 

Love. 

33 minutes ago, Guest Abs said:

Sounds making sense. Bcos they have small penis so they build nicer n bigger body to gain attraction making ppl to fall in luv with them.

11 hours ago, Guest RxPang said:

My fren done it once with a body builder & didn't enjoy it.  He told me his ass hurt & very painful bcos very big & thick.

Small complain big complain. Asshole small don't say people dick big.

Having fun with bodybuilders is to enjoy the process of feeling and touch their muscular bodies. It is more than just making out and the enjoyment of caressing is something having fun with a non-muscle bod cannot experience.

• 10 months later...
Guest Blank
On 5/22/2017 at 2:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Jason Chee not matured? He not young anymore you know.

Is he gay? How old is he? Around 35yo?

I think his dick is quite small but still look not bad

Guest iseenbefore
1 hour ago, Guest Blank said:

Is he gay? How old is he? Around 35yo?

I think his dick is quite small but still look not bad

Haha...u r rite, his dick is small.

• 9 months later...
Guest Sebastian

Not really. Especially those with bulky muscles but small package. And have you seen those guys with only defined upper body parts but with chicken legs? :D

Guest Ankle
42 minutes ago, Guest Sebastian said:

Not really. Especially those with bulky muscles but small package. And have you seen those guys with only defined upper body parts but with chicken legs? :D

The ankle part of the leg can't grow more. Can train the thigh, butt, hamstring, n calf but certain part of the leg is limited. If we have really skinny legs let say after puberty we cant do much. There are those type of medium built leg can be trained to get bigger. 

Guest Over
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

No.  I don't see big muscles as something attractive in themselves.

Not overly dispropotionately big and not too skinny either. 

10 minutes ago, Guest Over said:

Not overly dispropotionately big and not too skinny either. 

Exactly.  Some decent workouts in the gym without taking any stuff, plus some stretching to be flexible, plus plenty of abdominal/core exercises to never get a belly and eventually show some six-packs, this is what I think is the winning combination.  Keep it up for fifty years while enjoying the results.

I ever top a bodybuilder.Basically their cock average only compare to normal guys or i can say that normal guys cock is bigger.It look like a squid so cute but if u rim them they will moan and best when you top them they will used the anal muscle to squeeze ur cock it feel like suction.But be prepared they not so flexible and they can only do few basic position.But is turn on to fuck them in g string thong or jockstrap while u sniff his worn undies.Top them with the undies on.Very shiok and prepare towel they sweaty like aircon drip.Happy hunting.

Guest Sad truth

Most of the muscular guys I met are below average, like 4 inch and below. It seems they need to build on muscles to feed their egos and look masculine. Worst are the "guniangs" who bulk up but mannerism is worse than a woman... they are always in a group in the gym..

57 minutes ago, Guest Sad truth said:

Most of the muscular guys I met are below average, like 4 inch and below. It seems they need to build on muscles to feed their egos and look masculine. Worst are the "guniangs" who bulk up but mannerism is worse than a woman... they are always in a group in the gym..

But the tunings  r there to hunt for macho muscular men, similar to u....

They don't wanna be hunted by guniangs too.... 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/18/2017 at 9:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

Having fun with bodybuilders is to enjoy the process of feeling and touch their muscular bodies. It is more than just making out and the enjoyment of caressing is something having fun with a non-muscle bod cannot experience.

Agree much with this. Each time I meet some horny bodybuilder at the sauna, he wants to go to the room, but I rather feel and touch his hard body in the open. Only the very strong ones will literally pull me to the room.

Guest Guest
On 5/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, ild2022 said:

wai teik is my no.1 fave bodybuilder!!

look at his juicy pecs... im dying for that body

22549496_1598377003518779_17796056716041

19397047_1485749931448154_66883947322843

17523505_1404960482860433_89022582767867

11215079_1061417800548038_83782063860860

12512522_1045733798783105_9006758199278911933399_984519661571186_83413109206171911892199_977831858906633_30737712992717511828722_973262779363541_678867595742441

Had sex with 1 like e bod above. He 1st enter me in missionary then I cuddle him tightly n he carried me up standing on e floor fucking me in standing position. Strong n hot ! Is a horny dude. 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

Had sex with 1 like e bod above. He 1st enter me in missionary then I cuddle him tightly n he carried me up standing on e floor fucking me in standing position. Strong n hot ! Is a horny dude. 

u r damn lucky!!!! where and how did u manage to get someone like that... lol

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.