Male HQ

Do you find male bodybuilders attractive?

Guest Ufaur

Wish to suck on a cute bodybuilder and hope his tool is as thick as his arms :redface:

Would my ass open flower if he's too strong and keep ramming me on lifting position :redface:

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Jizz said:

Wish to suck on a cute bodybuilder and hope his tool is as thick as his arms :redface:

Would my ass open flower if he's too strong and keep ramming me on lifting position :redface:

How to even begin approaching them in the first place?

I was with a guy who gym alot, was bigger, taller and stronger. My type of guy as he was straight acting and there was a sense of security being with him. Sex was good and he loves to cuddle, feeling his hard chest against mine and playing with his abs was always arousing.

6 hours ago, Guest Hunk said:

I was with a guy who gym alot, was bigger, taller and stronger. My type of guy as he was straight acting and there was a sense of security being with him. Sex was good and he loves to cuddle, feeling his hard chest against mine and playing with his abs was always arousing.

Is this a haolian post?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

But are they really as strong as they appeared to be?  I have seen smaller guys beating them in a fight.  

Yes they are because many bodyguards and bouncers are muscular bodybuilders.

16 hours ago, fab said:

Is this a haolian post?

Uncle why sound so sour? Just sharing my experience. 

Anyway finding one who will only love you is not easy because many gays like straight act gym fit and will try to seduce him. How many times I have seen these annoying fucks pretending to start a conversation with me and boyfriend at the gym and gay clubs.

Guest Guest

Those who find male bodybuilders attractive, do you get horny just by the sight of them in person?

Those who find male bodybuilders attractive, have you watch a bodybuilding contest before?

On 28/04/2017 at 3:25 PM, superflawless said:

Yes, very much so.

I am a huge fan of Gary Strydom.

And in recent years, the South Korean bodybuilders fascinate me.

Not only handsome but their bodies are well-sculpted.

Plus the large majority do not have the large bellies associated with steriod uses.

A lot of the Korean bodybuilders are on steroids if not all. They look extremely big and unnatural, given that their genetics are meant for tall and slender look.

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, dannyG said:

Muscled guys, yes definitely. Especially whem they wear thongs. But not a big fan of huge guys full of steroids

@dannyG thongs for you

Guest Ufaur

I would say that only a tiny fraction of bodybuilders are narcissistic and they sort of form ghettos where they reinforce the idea of them being sort of superior to others. Jeff Seif, if some of you know him, he gives me that vibe. What I would agree on is that most of them have higher self-esteem for obvious reasons, but that doesn't make them think of others as less than them. But obviously, bad personality can make a muscular body a turn-off in a second.

It's natural if some bodybuilders want to draw attention to their muscles, at the end of the day, everybody tries to draw attention to body parts/qualities they think are worth being looked at and that can help them attract someone. Now, not all bodybuilders want excessive attention to their muscles to the point it looks fetishistic or being the only object of sexual attention. Especially if there is mutual attraction and even if you don't have a muscalr body if they want to go to bed with you it means they like your body and they also want you to eroticise them and feed their fantasies.

On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

Those who find male bodybuilders attractive, do you get horny just by the sight of them in person?

Those who find male bodybuilders attractive, have you watch a bodybuilding contest before?

Yes, I jerked off while watching my favourite contestant flexing on stage. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 06/05/2017 at 11:38 AM, bodybuildMLY said:

A lot of the Korean bodybuilders are on steroids if not all. They look extremely big and unnatural, given that their genetics are meant for tall and slender look.

Since you said that they are plentiful, you shouldn't have any problems finding ten pictures of 10 Korean bodybuilders within the past 5 years with obvious steriod gut.

1 hour ago, superflawless said:

Since you said that they are plentiful, you shouldn't have any problems finding ten pictures of 10 Korean bodybuilders within the past 5 years with obvious steriod gut.

Here you go!

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=korean+bodybuilders&hl=en-SG&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2qPKPieDTAhWBKo8KHag4CLg4ChD8BQgGKAE&biw=1351&bih=639

Some people when they are no longer on steroids they look like pregnant ladies :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, sgboy84 said:

Depends on their body size bah. Too bulky will become the hulk and out of proportion. And they tend to walk funny too like penguins. 

This guy overdid his body. Victim of reverse anorexia.

Guest Healthy

No, they look ridiculously out of proportions. The steroids also deformed their faces that they look like Neanderthal cave men.

What I like are the natural body builders with smoother bodies and nice faces.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Healthy said:

No, they look ridiculously out of proportions. The steroids also deformed their faces that they look like Neanderthal cave men.

What I like are the natural body builders with smoother bodies and nice faces.

Hwang Chul Soon from Korea

Huang-Chul-Soon2.jpg

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hwang Chul Soon from Korea

Huang-Chul-Soon2.jpg

I have seen him countless time on videos.  His face is like cyborg wearing a mask without any facial expressions.   Just like Michael Jackson.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I have seen him countless time on videos.  His face is like cyborg wearing a mask without any facial expressions.   Just like Michael Jackson.

His hair is shit too

Love muscle body builders and know how they work out and how their muscle definition stands out....but totally sexually ......NOT into it at all for sex.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Confused hunk

What is there to admire when you can also do the same? Just spend quality time in the gym and within a year you will get muscles and results.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

I'm just gonna put this down ... I'm a fan of handsome, Malay bodybuilders. I'm pretty sure most are straight, but it doesn't mean if given the opportunity, that I would milk them. Yes, for the right ones, I can get shallow. 

Malay are naturally more rough and makes good bodybuilders especially their dark complexion

Guest Chinese
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Malay are naturally more rough and makes good bodybuilders especially their dark complexion

Lol what nonsense. It boils down to preference and no matter how attractive malays are I do not feel turn on by them. Prefer chinese only.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Chinese said:

Lol what nonsense. It boils down to preference and no matter how attractive malays are I do not feel turn on by them. Prefer chinese only.

Chinese fair skin and muscular looks ugly. Muscles must go with dark complexion to look good. You see competition bodybuilders look better in dark complexion.

Guest AhLoong

It's very obvious that tanned complexion reflects more of every muscles.that these bodybuilders not because of it's more appealing alone. Of course In Ang Moh culture, tanned skin is considered beautiful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.