Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

11 minutes ago, Slimb said:

Is it possible to get fucked here by strangers one after another? Seeking to get fucked raw by uncles and matures.  Can I go to the toilet and strip naked and wait in cubicle? Will be on all fours with my ass facing out you just come in and fuck me and leave and ask the next guy come in 

Hi .  P m  me

18 hours ago, teddyb said:

Amazing place. Jerked off with another two guys at level 1 stairs. 

Not sure which stairs you are mentioning about but generally I feel the stairs leading to the carparks can be quite safe to play at night. There were a few times I was getting jerk off at the B2 and level 5 stairways (not the toilet side).

On 3/2/2021 at 9:47 AM, Slimb said:

Is it possible to get fucked here by strangers one after another? Seeking to get fucked raw by uncles and matures.  Can I go to the toilet and strip naked and wait in cubicle? Will be on all fours with my ass facing out you just come in and fuck me and leave and ask the next guy come in 

Erm..please make sure you go for checkups before attempting such activities please. Your health and others are at stake.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:24 PM, gregzeters said:

Not sure which stairs you are mentioning about but generally I feel the stairs leading to the carparks can be quite safe to play at night. There were a few times I was getting jerk off at the B2 and level 5 stairways (not the toilet side).

I guess such dead place most corners are safe at certain time.