Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

The previous time I go is to meet 1 sucker. Arrive there and enter 1 cubicle. He drop my pant and ask me sit on the toilet bowl. He start sucking. While he suck I saw a guy was peeping at us. I signal him to join in. He come over and rub himself. The sucker went over to suck him. After that I saw another guy peeping too. End up 4 pax in 1 cubicle. 2 guy suck me. After I'm done I went out of the cubicle and I was peeing, 2 guy come in and pee beside me. After that 1 guy start touching me follow by another. The 2nd guy start to suck me at the peeing area. As I just came so not in mood to Hardon. After that I told him inside the cubicle got fun. They knock on the door and went in. In my mind was 5some. Omg.  Hope to have this type of fun again. Was trilling 

On 10/20/2017 at 2:17 PM, maxdad said:

The previous time I go is to meet 1 sucker. Arrive there and enter 1 cubicle. He drop my pant and ask me sit on the toilet bowl. He start sucking. While he suck I saw a guy was peeping at us. I signal him to join in. He come over and rub himself. The sucker went over to suck him. After that I saw another guy peeping too. End up 4 pax in 1 cubicle. 2 guy suck me. After I'm done I went out of the cubicle and I was peeing, 2 guy come in and pee beside me. After that 1 guy start touching me follow by another. The 2nd guy start to suck me at the peeing area. As I just came so not in mood to Hardon. After that I told him inside the cubicle got fun. They knock on the door and went in. In my mind was 5some. Omg.  Hope to have this type of fun again. Was trilling 

Usually all are mature guys.

Oops... I'm a spoiler.